Puntland President sets stage for high-level meeting on country's issues

wow I guess majertens are no different from isaqs.
No one of them holds a different opinion, moving like bunch of cultists. :heh:
Puntland is not a country guys, stop getting in your feelings and work with the federal governemnt. Nobody is killing your people, what's all the fear mongering? jesus!

Jesus kulahaa, ciyaal hooyo mataalo waa loo yaabaa

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I am OG. I will take a prosperous and developed Somalia over qabiil. We can't have it both ways, we have to abandon one, sad you're choosing to abandon your country in favor of your clan. What has being a majerten clan enclave brought you? let it go waryaa.
People want clan enclaves and be left to own devices and at same time criticize somalilnd who started us down this path and pushing boundaries to completely sever ties

Last edited:
I am OG. I will take a prosperous and developed Somalia over qabiil. We can't have it both ways, we have to abandon one, sad you're choosing to abandon your country in favor of your clan. What has being a majerten clan enclave brought you? let it go waryaa.

Majeerteenia 'clan enclave', has brought safety and security for the people of Puntland and today our people can sleep under the sun, without fearing foreign forces or other agents of chaos.

Why don't you mind your own business and learn how to be happy for others?

People want clan enclaves and be left to own devices and at same time criticize somalilnd who started us down this path and pushing boundaries to completely sever ties

LOL

If you don't want Puntland, feel free to take Galdogob under HSM or run it independently. Nobody is forcing you to be under a Federal Member State. I can't stand these people who calaacal about living in a peaceful and developing state, just because they're not the majority.

PL is just a federal Somali state, and is my ancestral homeland.. It's you who's making it about qabiil.. I fully support one Somalia.

Majeerteenia 'clan enclave', has brought safety and security for the people of Puntland and today our people can sleep under the sun, without fearing foreign forces or other agents of chaos.

How would centralizing the power and giving it to few individuals solve our problems? If this was to happen we would probably have one developed capital city while the rest of the country would like shit and poverty ridden while being subjugated by the central government. This is very dangerous for the whole of Somalia..

Federalism builds from the ground up and is what helped the US develop to the level it is now. centralized states such as those in Europe are primarily built around their capitals and those states are incredibly easy to hijack through foreign ideologies like the original nazi party, the oligarchy in Russia, the US domination of the EU through nato in Brussel and more recently the banderist nazi ideology in Ukraine

PL is just a federal Somali state, and is my ancestral homeland.. It's you who's making it about qabiil.. I fully support one Somalia.
No boss, it's you. Everybody comes from a qabiil and has an "ancestral" place. Can you as a majerteen clan compete with the rest of Africa? How about the rest of Africa?
You're Somali first sxb, I don't see how this obsession with your qabiil benefits your life or the lives of our people.

most of your towns and cities are still dusty with zero to no social amenities sister. what are you talking about? Are you using Somali standards to measure success here?

Let go of the cuqdad and the qabiil. It wasn't even a month ago that we saw subclans of your so called clan fighting over elections. Qabiil is a slippery slope and we all need to abandon it.

I am not going to be happy about anything or anyone standing in the way of Somalia progressing and becoming a respectable and hospitable country.

If we are going to have clan enclaves, we should just break up the country and make smaller countries. What's the point of Somalia as a country if everyone wants to be their own little country?

most of your towns and cities are still dusty with zero to no social amenities sister. what are you talking about? Are you using Somali standards to measure success here?

Let go of the cuqdad and the qabiil. It wasn't even a month ago that we saw subclans of your so called clan fighting over elections. Qabiil is a slippery slope and we all need to abandon it.

I am not going to be happy about anything or anyone standing in the way of Somalia progressing and becoming a respectable and hospitable country.

I won't abandon my qabiil, and the good news is, nobody will change the current governmental system to please a few fake nationalists who congregate on an online forum.

If we are going to have clan enclaves, we should just break up the country and make smaller countries. What's the point of Somalia as a country if everyone wants to be their own little country?

Even if Somalia has a centralised system, people like you will start crying about why certain clans live in certain villages, towns and regions. What will your solution be then? To forcefully make families move to other regions to fulfil your qabiil diversity quota? Wake up to reality, Somalia is a nation comprised of qabiils, and every qabiil lives in a certain area. No system on earth, will change this. Some of you seem to live in an alternate dimension.

How about all 18 regions become states like the USA

Doesn't matter, we will still have Bari, Nugaal and half of Mudug that will be dominated by Majeerteen for example. Then we will have the other regions that will be dominated by one clan in particular. It doesn't matter what the system is, nobody can change the fact that qabiils are large families, and every family owns a certain plot of land.

"Nationalists", don't even understand the country they are acting Nationalist about.

Self-styled 'Nationalists', want to apply European ideas in Somalia, for example, in European countries like the UK, most of the population did not own land, as they were serfs and only the ruling classes owned and managed land. This means it was easy to usher these people into areas where there was employment and that's how they ended up forming the developed cities we see today.

Somalia is totally different, the PEOPE own the land and they live among their own family (clan). The last time we had a 'mixed-clan' city (Mogadishu pre-1991), it ended up in a genocide and a civil war. Nobody in their right mind wants to repeat this process.

That could be a good alternative to the current system and it could also help localize infrastructure and development projects even more

Even if we break into 18 regions, Leelkasse will still not become the majority. That's the real beef you guys have with federalism, and I wish you were all honest and brave enough to say it out loud.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Only time I hear somalinimo is anytime somaliland does something for its region. FGS and rest of somali only has bad intentions for north. Somaliland had more foresight pulling away from crazy system that can’t even agree on constitution

How do we abandon qabiil? the gov tried to suppress it in the 80s and look what it lead to.

Trending

Latest posts