Puntland Presidencial Candidate Farah Cali Shire arrives in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
anyways that is my last post. and i dont care if osman mohamud wins. they are fam after all.just dont lie about other tribes to make your Madow mixxed tribe feel better

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you’re twice the size then why does your elders in MN cry like es because couple of Osman mohamud teenagers threatened to ship you back to the badiye your ancestors crawled out of.

Secondly when people scream about how much land and money they got then you know it’s not true.

Osman mohamud is standing on your necks.

It’s a shame your gullible Osman mohamud mother married your father. I’m going to come to Bari and tell her to divorce him. From now on we don’t mix with najaas blood.
Wallahi we don’t mix alhamdulillah i have no relations with them at all and their enemity and jealousy for cismaan maxamud is on another level these are the same people who have assassinated abdirashid cali sharmarke the president of somalia.

End maxamuud saleebaan hegemony elect Gen. Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan:nvjpqts::p
40463356_524669418003646_848763293777526784_n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
and you keep calling us terrorists. what an idiot there is 10 times more mohamoud saleebaan al shabab thant there is cali saleebaan. during the garacaad raid out of the 300 hundred caught dead or alive more than half was mohamoud saleebaan and the other half southerners. there is a video online with general afgaduud the general of the army interogating and asking each one of the terrorists caught their tribes and most were mohamoud saleebaan. cali saleeban ar litterally more than 60% of the army and police in bosaso.
Cismaan maxamud and the terrorist laangaabs from qandala have always been enemies in sha Allah we will continue to be enemies if you are in laanta xawada then tell me what your family name? You said your mother is cismaan maxamud whats her name is she known? Whats her sub clan of cismaan maxamud.

WHere in laanta xawada do you stay is it guul hotel or near jubba hotel or is it closer to bosaso airport?

Reer-Bari

Cismaan maxamud and the terrorist laangaabs from qandala have always been enemies in sha Allah we will continue to be enemies if you are in laanta xawada then tell me what your family name? You said your mother is cismaan maxamud whats her name is she known? Whats her sub clan of cismaan maxamud.

WHere in laanta xawada do you stay is it guul hotel or near jubba hotel or is it closer to bosaso airport?
bro i own land all over bosaso it doesnt matter which neighborhood. i personally under my name own land in most bosaso neighborhoods. plus all my friends are osman mohamud and work for the ps. lol i cant be touched. i say this to them all the time. walahi they know cali saleebaan run bosaso is not even a debat. pic up the phone and ask your uncles or elders. its not a debate

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
lol i was just joking about the Madow thing i just wanted to get under your skin but walahi i live near laanta hawada and im the only diaspora in the neighborhood. everyone knows me lool i live in a osman mohamud area. walahi i say this to thei face. they know cali saleebaan is more than mohamoud saleeban, warsangeli and dulbahnte combined in bosaso. we own 4 out of 7 neighborhoods. most of new bosaso is cali saleebaan owned. walahi when you get here i will send you my location and me and you can settle this argument infront of the crowd. they will litterally laugh at you walahi. its simple call your uncles or your grandpa and as him who is the majortiy in bosaso.

You guys have a neighbourhood in Bosaaso called Laanta hawada? That's same name of a Hargeisa hood.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
bro i own land all over bosaso it doesnt matter which neighborhood. i personally under my name own land in most bosaso neighborhoods. plus all my friends are osman mohamud and work for the ps. lol i cant be touched. i say this to them all the time. walahi they know cali saleebaan run bosaso is not even a debat. pic up the phone and ask your uncles or elders. its not a debate
You said you live in laanta hawada where? And what is your family name boowe im sure all your friends are cismaan maxamud since laanta hawada is inhabited by predominantly cismaan maxamud and the reason you are staying in the best part of bosaso is because your mother is cismaan maxamud kkk

Reer-Bari

You said you live in laanta hawada where? And what is your family name boowe im sure all your friends are cismaan maxamud since laanta hawada is inhabited by predominantly cismaan maxamud and the reason you are staying in the best part of bosaso is because your mother is cismaan maxamud kkk
actually the land was owned and bought by my grandfather. a lot of laanta hawada land is woned by cali saleebaan even thhe land the marines and the u.n is on idiot. its owned by a cali saleebaan family they own a lot of land in laanta hawada

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
actually the land was owned and bought by my grandfather. a lot of laanta hawada land is woned by cali saleebaan even thhe land the marines and the u.n is on idiot. its owned by a cali saleebaan family they own a lot of land in laanta hawada
If that’s the case then why are most of your friends cismaan maxamud? Kkk boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reer-Bari i apologise nin yaho I have nothing but love for abti cali saleeban May Allah be pleased with him and you are correct cali saleeban own most of bosaso and qardho May Allah bless and preserve them

World

VIP
walahi osman mohamud dont bully use at all. we have more representives in puntland government than osman mohamud. we are fighting for equal representation with mohamoud saleebaan not osman mohmamoud. get your facts straight. we are barri litterally walahi the majority in bosaso which is fact. ask any osman mohamud elder. we are twice the size of osman mohamud with 100 times the money and land
Cali Saleeban can not be compared to Osman mohamud, they are probably double their size and own most of bari. They can only compare with Mohamoud Saleeban.

Reer-Bari

bro this all started with you dissing cali saleebaan for no reason. i have no hate against osman mohamud walahi they are my brothers in islam at the end of the day. but why do you have to try to compare to a tribe that is obviously way bigger than you and claim they only live in qandala. bro i named some towns of the top of my head and i know thatts prolly only like 5% of the cali saleebaan towns in bari and karkaar.

hoombays
hariiro
carmo
bosaso
qandala
timirsha
baylawacaad
onuun
buruc
dharjaaley
qodhax
xamaaro
ceel gal
buq
dhasaan
xaarago
turbasaale
hulcaanood

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ooga booga clans.

Cali Saleebaan, Maxamuud Saleebaan who the f*ck cares.

Maxamuud Saleebaan is probably a fake clan filled with sheegad anyway. Too many people for such a young clan.
Mahamoud Saleebaan created Majeerteen Kingdom and the Hobyo Sultanate that controlled territory from Bosaso down to Hiiraan a century ago

Due to this incredible success over the last 150 years and Mahamoud Saleeban role in the Somali Youth League that created Somalia in 1960, people want to claim it. We are victims of our own success

Status
Not open for further replies.