Puntland Presidencial Candidate Farah Cali Shire arrives in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are a bitter laangaab from qandala who claim cismaan maxamud land belongs to cali saleeban ala tahay boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay the day england gets a Sikh Prime minister is the day Puntland gets a cali saleeban president, the majority rules the minority. I wont apologise for being amongst the majority ma garatey tankale cali saleeban inhabit only qandala somalida maxay ku maah maahan wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay cismaan maxamud gave cali saleeban the mayorship of bari to appease the laangaabs and gave dhisheshe mayorship of bosaso and cismaan maxamud took the deputy governor of bari and the deputy mayorship of bosaso so don’t take our kindness for weakness
And he’s back ladies and gentlemen!

School him cuz!!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I do... that’s my cousin COUSIN!

I was asking @Abdalla thst question since he said MS were bogey men.

Adiga madax xanuun baa qabta. I miss duchess wallahi, I’m going to cry!!!
You misunderstood my nigga circus maximus He meant others perceive MS to be some kind of boogeyman laakinse the Dutches spirit lives on in abdalla It’s almost like she has never left @Abdalla :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I do... that’s my cousin COUSIN!

I was asking @Abdalla thst question since he said MS were bogey men.

Adiga madax xanuun baa qabta. I miss duchess wallahi, I’m going to cry!!!
You went from calling me a terrorist to now calling me mentally unstable masha Allah we are making progress baayo that’s love :friendhug:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
this forum is wack. its filled with fake news. this guy said calisaleebaan inhabit qandala. one sub clan from cali saleebaan own more of bari than all other tribes combined. bosaso is 40% calisaleebaan.

calisaleebaan is 60% of the size of mahamoud saleeban. we control more than half of all weapons in puntland. get your facts straight. we also control the economy. we can bankrupt puntland tomorow if we want but we would never because we own puntland just like leelkese like mohamoud saleeban, warsangali and any other indeginous tribes.

these are just some cali saleeban towns

hoombays

hariiro( NOT A SINGLE OSMAN MOHAMUD LEFT) NOT ONE 100% cali saleebaan

carmo

bosaso(they are the biggest clan hands down) from the neigborhood of sadax hidigood all the way to hilaac they are the majority

qandala

timirsha

baylawacaad

onuun

buruc

dharjaaley

qodhax

xamaaro

ceel gal

buq

dhasaan

xaarago

turbasaale

hulcaanood

iskashubuun they are 50% now. ali saleebaan even almost won the mayor seat for sikashuban last year

Reer-Bari

whats up with all this laan gaab talk. you know pride is one of the worst sins. lol the only laan dheeere are the ones who practise the deen and have a strong imaan. lol i am in bosaso now and i been here now for a year. no man or tribe can say shit to me. my family has more land in bosaso than you whole tribe combined. all my land is rented out to osman mohamud. you guys barely own shit. yall are my aptis by the way and i love yall but yall need to stop exagarating about how landheere yall are. just practise the deen and be good to your neighbors. i hope you know i condem cali saleebaans murder of 11 of your previous boqors but thats what fake pride will get you

this forum is wack. its filled with fake news. this guy said calisaleebaan inhabit qandala. one sub clan from cali saleebaan own more of bari than all other tribes combined. bosaso is 40% calisaleebaan.

calisaleebaan is 60% of the size of mahamoud saleeban. we control more than half of all weapons in puntland. get your facts straight. we also control the economy. we can bankrupt puntland tomorow if we want but we would never because we own puntland just like leelkese like mohamoud saleeban, warsangali and any other indeginous tribes.

hoombays

carmo

bosaso(they are the biggest clan hands down) from the neigborhood of sadax hidigood all the way to hilaac they are the majority

qandala

timirsha

baylawacaad

onuun

buruc

dharjaaley

qodhax

xamaaro

ceel gal

buq

dhasaan

xaarago

turbasaale

hulcaanood

iskashubuun they are 50% now. ali saleebaan even almost won the mayor seat for sikashuban last year
Tuulooyiinkii qandala meesha sootaxday waax hanooga dhigin. Wiilyar shalay canada laga soo tarxiiley ayaa maanta doonaya inuu been kufaano. Waar niinyahow xataa CM miidooda nafta kadhacday iisku level matiihidin iiskaba daaya keena waax ah. Go back to your little corner and continue sucking on your thumb little boy.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

hoombays

carmo

qandala

timirsha

baylawacaad

onuun

buruc

dharjaaley

qodhax

xamaaro

ceel gal

buq

dhasaan

xaarago

turbasaale

hulcaanood

Mashallah beesha Cali salebaan, PL is yours boowe just like every other puntite

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Reer-Bari Anyone who disputes the right of Cali Saleebaan to run for the top office is against the unity of Puntland. There is no such thing as Mahmud Saleebaan rule, it is an agreement no one has ever signed or seen and it is illegitimate. Puntland will be politically mature imo only when a Cali Saleebaan is at the top. Puntland is illegitimate imo if any candidate is counted out because of his clan. Don’t let anyone take away from you what your clan contributed, xaqaaga dhacso.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
whats up with all this laan gaab talk. you know pride is one of the worst sins. lol the only laan dheeere are the ones who practise the deen and have a strong imaan. lol i am in bosaso now and i been here now for a year. no man or tribe can say shit to me. my family has more land in bosaso than you whole tribe combined. all my land is rented out to osman mohamud. you guys barely own shit. yall are my aptis by the way and i love yall but yall need to stop exagarating about how landheere yall are. just practise the deen and be good to your neighbors. i hope you know i condem cali saleebaans murder of 11 of your previous boqors but thats what fake pride will get you
Your mother is cismaan maxamud and you have that much cuqdad against cismaan maxamud guun yahee guunta dhashay laangaab u cuqdad lafaha ka gashay ba tahay the next president of puntland will be cismaan maxamud fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin if you dont like it then invite al shabab to qandala and declare your land soverign from puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reer-Bari Anyone who disputes the right of Cali Saleebaan to run for the top office is against the unity of Puntland. There is no such thing as Mahmud Saleebaan rule, it is an agreement no one has ever signed or seen and it is illegitimate. Puntland will be politically mature imo only when a Cali Saleebaan is at the top. Puntland is illegitimate imo if any candidate is counted out because of his clan. Don’t let anyone take away from you what your clan contributed, xaqaaga dhacso.
War motherfuck the agreement cismaan maxamud will lead puntland agreement kulaha nacalaa iyo atheist ka tahay ba waas

Reer-Bari

Your mother is cismaan maxamud and you have that much cuqdad against cismaan maxamud guun yahee guunta dhashay laangaab u cuqdad lafaha ka gashay ba tahay the next president of puntland will be cismaan maxamud fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin if you dont like it then invite al shabab to qandala and declare your land soverign from puntland.
its funny how you keep disrespecting a whole clan that you share blood with. i never once dissed cismaan mohamud or any other tribe all i said is cali saleebaan is way bigger than you keep on stating on this forum. when have i ever said anything bad about mohamoud saleebaan. you are just hatefull inside. walahi i have nothing but love for my aptis matter of fact i spend 7 months of my life in mohmoud saleebaan town and walahi the love they show for cali saleebaan is amazing. its people like you in the diaspora who have no experience in puntland that are always the loudest.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Leave the guy boowe

Majeerten waa isku mid, he as a Cali salebaan can claim Garowe, Qardho or anywhere else

We are like this boowe
DNXGBa5X0AA-GoD.jpg

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance nin salada subax weligeed aysan dhaafin aya gaal ku sheegaysa, duf ku bax kudaafad tahay was.

Kan oo kale aya tol kula sheeganaya. Nin Majeerteen ah ayu raba in oo ka dhadhiciyo “ uma qalantid madaxweynimada”

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Wallahi Billahi our people have to be the most densed people on this earth if they actually think Cali salebaan wants Puntland to succeed. Puntland will be like the south once alshabaab leaders are elected.

I said what I said.

Say no to terrorism.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance nin salada subax weligeed aysan dhaafin aya gaal ku sheegaysa, duf ku bax kudaafad tahay was.

Kan oo kale aya tol kula sheeganaya. Nin Majeerteen ah ayu raba in oo ka dhadhiciyo “ uma qalantid madaxweynimada”

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
Salaad subax kulaha boowe first sort out your aqeeda you dont brlieve in governing by the shariah which makes you a gaal cause judgement is only for Allah so by choosing manmade system instead of divine law is shirk associating partners with Allah.

Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay when caade muuse may Allah be pleased with him came to power he did it through the barrel of a gun history will repeat it self we aint asking anyone for nothing we are going to take it cry us a river Tol kulaha tolkaada aay ba cuuney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts