Puntland Presidencial Candidate Farah Cali Shire arrives in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
this is exactly the shit that i come and defend. bro your a muslim. act like it. stop this laangaab shit. all puntites are equal. from leelkase to siwaqroon to dubays
In united kingdom the Scottish, Walsh, irish are all laangaabs and the english are laandheere

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay hassan sheikh is the president of mogadishu @Sheikh listen to fiqi sneak diss farmaajo in front of president hassan shiekh :russ::lolbron:

See what I'm talking about @Cumar he thinks HSM is the President of Mogadishu when he's not even in Villa Somalia the office of the legal President of Somalia Farmaajo. And @Cognitivedissonance fam even you know this that Fiqi is a yellow eyed alien that has cuqdad for the noble President. It's not surprsing to see him doing that. It's kinda similar to what waraabe in SL does. Just speak gibberish. But we all it doesn't mean anything. :pachah1::mjlaugh:

is copying a gaal country the way to go. im a fan of the dervish not the boqors who sold our country

:comeon:

I was in your corner kid, but you have lost me...

Do you know that the boqors kept the kingdom out of the colonial sphere for as long as they could..first through military approach inflicting the Italians their largest defeat since their Abyssinian loss..know your history, we only lost tht war through divisions that the Italian governer took full advantage of after being defeated over and over again..

When we eventually lost, the kingdom maintained self preservation through diplomacy... our land and people were practically untouched thanks to the kingdom .

Of course they had their faults they were only men but considering the situation of facing the Italians whilst the British were stones throw away coupled with our own internal struggle they have done really well..

Learn their history...

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
:comeon:

I was in your corner kid, but you have lost me...

Do you know that the boqors kept the kingdom out of the colonial sphere for as long as they could..first through military approach inflicting the Italians their largest defeat since their Abyssinian loss..know your history, we only lost tht war through divisions that the Italian governer took full advantage of after being defeated over and over again..

When we eventually lost, the kingdom maintained self preservation through diplomacy... our land and people were practically untouched thanks to the kingdom .

Of course they had their faults they were only men but considering the situation of facing the Italians whilst the British were stones throw away coupled with our own internal struggle they have done really well..

Learn their history...
i meant the british boqors lol. not the somali ones

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
See what I'm talking about @Cumar he thinks HSM is the President of Mogadishu when he's not even in Villa Somalia the office of the legal President of Somalia Farmaajo. And @Cognitivedissonance fam even you know this that Fiqi is a yellow eyed alien that has cuqdad for the noble President. It's not surprsing to see him doing that. It's kinda similar to what waraabe in SL does. Just speak gibberish. But we all it doesn't mean anything. :pachah1::mjlaugh:

You're proving @Cognitivedissonance right, he is saying HSM still has power moves in villa Somalia. If Farmaajo had power moves you wouldnt feel the need to explain. If you've got it you go it!!! :russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You're proving @Cognitivedissonance right, he is saying HSM still has power moves in villa Somalia. If Farmaajo had power moves you wouldnt feel the need to explain. If you've got it you go it!!! :russ:

Actually I'm not. What I stated is that HSM doesn't have power to move in Villa Somalia since the legal current President Farmaajo still resides there. Since he said HSM is the President of Mogadishu which is false since Farmaajo still resides in Villa Somalia which is in Mogadishu. :mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Actually I'm not. What I stated is that HSM doesn't have power to move in Villa Somalia since the legal current President Farmaajo still resides there. Since he said HSM is the President of Mogadishu which is false since Farmaajo still resides in Villa Somalia which is in Mogadishu. :mjlaugh:
Farmaajo is the president of one bed room and even that I heard his wife is in control. :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Say whatever you want about @Cognitivedissonance But as soon as a shisheeye tries to make use of the internal beef, he'll back every subclan. Compare that to the laangaab mentality of @reer bari who tried to get brownie points at fhe expense of cismaan maxamuud from a homeless dhulbahante @Worls in this very thread.

Search his posts, this guy is one dimensional contributor.

@Saalax Bidaar can attest to that fact. He wanted to use Cali Saleebaan against @Cognitivedissonance own Cismaan M. This was less than 4 months ago.

His reply is priceless :russ:

Lol

Greatness iyo hooyadaba ***** Cali Saleebaan oo 10x kaa Yar karbaashes your fulay xaarwayne ass. Come correct aniga faanka iyo suuraha kama helo isma lura fowqal isma lura

Cali saleeban are the leaders of cismaan maxamud boowe cali saleeban says jump and cismaan maxamud says uncle cali how high should i jump, through out history cali saleeban has always been the leaders of cismaan maxamud boowe till this Very day they are the brains when i am amongst cali saleeban my uncles i look down out of respect.

I as cismaan maxamud i am cali saleeban subordinate but when it comes to isaac they are my subordinate my serfs

There are few left like @Cognitivedissonance, keeping internal things internal, and not letting an outsider take advantage of it.

:manny:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Mohamud saleeban are majority and your tribe are a minority in puntland mow play your position
i am not disputing this. i am just against people bashing their fellow puntites. of course mohamud saleebaan is majority. thats just fact but stop downplaying the importance and the size of cali saleebaan. anyways im going back to promoting the development of puntland instead of arguing about tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts