VIP
BiyoKulule- Bosaso

Picture1%20225.jpg

Picture%20533.jpg

CIY-0GjUcAAZXrL.png

Picture%20503.jpg

8318504.jpg

image_zpsfol3lbra.jpg
I wasn't allowed to swim due to men being present there I was really put off by that statement, just let me wear my loose dress and get in to the water for goodness sake it's bloody boiling. As a girl you can only sit on the edges and watch young boys and men having fun. Sucks to be over religious sometimes

I wasn't allowed to swim due to men being present there I was really put off by that statement, just let me wear my loose dress and get in to the water for goodness sake it's bloody boiling. As a girl you can only sit on the edges and watch young boys and men having fun. Sucks to be over religious sometimes
so you dont want to see the attraction, you want to be the attraction. got it

@PuntiteQueen :banderas: pics

Ignore them, wear a burka or a stiff cloth over your breasts/booty and have fun.
I doubt anyone would do anything.

If there are too many men, you can go to one of the many beaches. It's more private and secluded

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I couldn't fine another thread that shows Nature of Puntland so im stuck with the development thread:damn::damn:

Oh well, enjoy.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1111.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

cccccccccccc.jpg

777777777777.jpg

6666.jpg

2222-1.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

fffffffffffff.jpg

Last edited: