PUNTLAND Puntland Pictures & Videos

In the future Inshallah, I'm taking over Hafun and transform it to a Dubai-Singapore-NY like place to serve my interests

97% of Somali Wildlife which includes Fauna and Flora have gone extinct since 90s by either Hunting, Poaching or Over-Consuming. We even had freaking 10,000 Elephants, 30 Lion prides, 3000 Crocodiles and other numerous Savannah Wildlife inhabiting Somalia including Puntland during the 50s, what happened to them? Its only matter of time that Somalia will be inhabited by Homo Sapiens and Camelus dromedarius only. Such a shame Wallahi!

97% of Somali Wildlife which includes Fauna and Flora have gone extinct since 90s by either Hunting, Poaching or Over-Consuming. We even had freaking 10,000 Elephants, 30 Lion prides, 3000 Crocodiles and other numerous Savannah Wildlife inhabiting Somalia including Puntland during the 50s, what happened to them? Its only matter of time that Somalia will be inhabited by Homo Sapiens and Camelus dromedarius only. Such a shame Wallahi!
97%? Oh don't exaggerate. The animals are still there but some of them fled.

Kenya's wildlife flees al-Shabab conflict into Somalia
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...-shabab-conflict-somalia-150916085912634.html

Elephants, lions, leopards, giraffe and buffalo spotted for first time in decades in Somalia as they flee operations.

See many of the wild life returned back to somalia. It was the instability in somalia that made them flee. Non have gone extinct.

97%? Oh don't exaggerate. The animals are still there but some of them fled.

Kenya's wildlife flees al-Shabab conflict into Somalia
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...-shabab-conflict-somalia-150916085912634.html

See many of the wild life returned back to somalia. It was the instability in somalia that made them flee. Non have gone extinct.
Oh I see, I read those statistics from WWF a long time ago. But after reading this, I'm so... happy they came back! *grabs tissue and wipes tears*

97%? See many of the wild life returned back to somalia. It was the instability in somalia that made them flee. Non have gone extinct.
But though I think Indians should train some Somalis to become Mahouts, and protect the Local Wildlife as they are paid by the WWF and other Animal Conservation Organisations. And speaking of Animal Conservation Organisations, the Somali Government should contact the Sea Shepherds to protect our Coasts! :nvjpqts:

Trending