Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1610704347389.jpg
FB_IMG_1610704343357.jpg
FB_IMG_1610704339510.jpg
FB_IMG_1610704336954.jpg
beesha osman mohamud landhere qardho 95 percent is osman mohamud

Thanks for Federalism we start to build our state. Before 1991 we didnt have even one hospital.

There was nothing there because puntlanders abandoned their regions to build xamar and kismayo, that was a big mistake lesson learnt though.

I also think we should consolidate all our efforts into building one metropolise garoowe.

This video of garoowe really shows the amazing work carried out in terms of planning. Give it more paved roads, pavements, trees. I'm excited for the next 10 years.

When is rain season in Garowe? And I wish the small fountain/tower/flag/circle area was bigger (I don’t know it’s name, iiga raali ahada) If it was the same size as the tomb of the unknown soldier it would have been 10 times as stunning!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Where is the Arab League flag if they also used the Somalia flag, lol.

Es5yGH_XEAINtnQ

We Wuz Arabs, 3 flags needed.
You don’t see Arabs holding the blue flag. Who’s dumb idea was it to join the AL anyways . I guess we have to ride it out with our fellow negro Sudan:urgh:

Apollo

VIP
You don’t see Arabs holding the blue flag. Who’s dumb idea was it to join the AL anyways :urgh:

It was a joke post, but to reply back seriously:

Why would they even? Somalia's flag is a national flag, not a union flag. The Arab League one is for the whole club.

Look at European Union country's embassies. They wave the EU and their local flag next to each other. Same for ASEAN (Southeast Asia) countries (ASEAN flag & their own next to each other). It's cool symbolism of unity.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It was a joke post, but to reply back seriously:

Why would they even? Somalia's flag is a national flag, not a union flag. The Arab League one is for the whole club.

Look at European Union country's embassies. They wave the EU and their local flag. Same with ASEAN (Southeast Asian) countries (ASEAN flag & their own next to each other). It's cool symbolism of unity.
I know it was a joke. But I can’t click the laughing emoji :mjlol:

But thanks for the quick lesson. :ufdup:

Trending