PUNTLAND Puntland Pictures & Videos

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Where is the Arab League flag if they also used the Somalia flag, lol.

We Wuz Arabs, 3 flags needed.
You don’t see Arabs holding the blue flag. Who’s dumb idea was it to join the AL anyways . I guess we have to ride it out with our fellow negro Sudan:urgh:

Apollo

Staff Member
You don’t see Arabs holding the blue flag. Who’s dumb idea was it to join the AL anyways :urgh:
It was a joke post, but to reply back seriously:

Why would they even? Somalia's flag is a national flag, not a union flag. The Arab League one is for the whole club.

Look at European Union country's embassies. They wave the EU and their local flag next to each other. Same for ASEAN (Southeast Asia) countries (ASEAN flag & their own next to each other). It's cool symbolism of unity.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It was a joke post, but to reply back seriously:

Why would they even? Somalia's flag is a national flag, not a union flag. The Arab League one is for the whole club.

Look at European Union country's embassies. They wave the EU and their local flag. Same with ASEAN (Southeast Asian) countries (ASEAN flag & their own next to each other). It's cool symbolism of unity.
I know it was a joke. But I can’t click the laughing emoji :mjlol:

But thanks for the quick lesson. :ufdup:

The issue with Puntland is that it has immense potential for tourism and business but its cities except for Garowe are ill-equipped.

Take Bosasso for example, there are hardly any dual-carriageway roads and little urban planning. The main road in the city is one lane causing immense traffic. To expand any road in Bosasso, you would have to demolish buildings some of whom are owned by massive business or would cost a lot in real estate value to demolish.

The port also, is in the busiest and oldest part of the city and cannot be expanded without massive demolition work of hotels, warehouses and businesses. From what I remember, only the airport in Bosasso had room for expansion as it was far out of the city.

Garowe however, is well planned throughout except for the city centre but don't get me started on Galkacyo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All these Puntland villages that are unknown to us would be classified as major towns in SL, isn't that right @TabK @Gucci mane @Gadhwayne cuz SL has no villages except ghost towns on satellites.

We didn't even list these villages in UNFPA census while SL listed 1000 villages and their all sands and rocks nothing else.