DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
347610359_786726250068931_5204671734516074177_n.jpg

347601900_786726270068929_4066881603611257354_n.jpg

347609041_786726110068945_4536418085876617752_n.jpg

347604707_786726126735610_6988024822429680569_n.jpg

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think a number of resorts are being planned for Bosaso judging on these plots of land being zoned out for development.

THE video below is showing the beach-front being lined up with Trees. I hope it's Palm Trees tho

1689615025175.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys wonder why accidents happen in PL? Watch this and you will find out.

PPL drive 160-180 Km on the road, any small mistake can mean fatal consequence for themselves and others, in comparison to driving slower.

If I were you guys, don't drive between bosaso to galkacyo road 'wa hadad naftadaa jeceshahay', get a 'plane'. Dadkan 160-180 gaari ku wada is clear 'naftooda ma jecla' do u want to share a 'road' with that?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha is having a heart-attack. He doesn't hate Deni, wuxu ku nacay waa 'sidee' puntland uu qurxisay iyo galmudug ay galmuran uu noqotay.

If I harm you we have govt services, you can call the police. I will be taken to jail and brought to trial. Meeshan ma jiro qof jeclaysi, sharci ayaa taal.

If a building burns even, we have the fire department call center

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im seeing more locals pursuing out-door camping trips in PL. I will definitely spend a few night in all Puntland remote area to soak in the history of my ancestors while pondering how I can help make them achieve greatness among the international community while ensuring their name lives on till yowmul qiyaama and never gets erased.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qandala, Qooriga Butiyaalo Puntland, Somalia

I am taking a boat out into Qandala coast-line during the day and fishing or snorkelling and then camping out in the mountain at night and doing my bbqs. I will also do my horse riding like my ancestors in the green valleys of qardho @Libaax-Joore. I wish to invest in tour guide in PL, I can organize great activities for locals or foreigners.

My father when studying in hamar, his father my awoowe during school holiday period would always take him back to the country side in Nugaal to remember his roots, struggles, history, identity, and who he must honor no matter where he is nationally or globally, he didn't want him to assimilate into the urban hamar culture my 'awoowe' was strict about that. I'll do the same 4 my kids inshallah.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore what is this game played in Bayla?

Xaafooy Xaafo Waxaa Laga Yabaa Dadka Qaar Ineey Garanwayaan Waxa Loola Jeedo Lakiin Markaad Daawato Ayaad FahmeysaaCiyaartaan Xagee Laga CiyaaraSomaaliya Hal Meel Ayaa Laga Ciyaraa Wadanka Dibadiisana Hal Meel

1.Soomaaliya Gaar Ahaan Puntland Waxaa Laga Ciyaraa Dagmada Qadiimiga Ah ee Bandar Bayla
2.dalka Dibadiisana Wadanka Barasiil waxaa ubanaan in lagu dheelo

1.Gacan
2.Lug
3.Madax

Wax albiitarana Malahan xitaa calan wade

Biriga meel aan lala mareen majirto lkn bada ayaa foore u,ah

Sanadkiiba xiliga xagaaga ayaa laciyaraa
waa ciyaar sojireen ah ay dheeli jireen dadkii hore

Daawasho wacan
πŸ‘Ž
πŸ‘‡
fadlan share like itaba haka ilaawin gaarsii baraasiil kkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore sharciga game na bar waryaa, is the rule to make sure the ball doesn't touch the ground and u can use ur hand, leg, head only. I'll bring my bah dubays to challenge muse suldan in Bayla.

Im seeing more locals pursuing out-door camping trips in PL. I will definitely spend a few night in all Puntland remote area to soak in the history of my ancestors while pondering how I can help make them achieve greatness among the international community while ensuring their name lives on till yowmul qiyaama and never gets erased.

You should take into account the money that you spend back home is one that you're contributing to the economic well-being of Puntland.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending