Puntland Pictures & Videos

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PNU2eI.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis the nugaal n karkaar valley when it rains is like heaven on earth with mountains surrounding it, creating a beautiful valley. Puntites want to resurrect the nugaal/karkaar river beds with 'all year' around flow of water. U should see 'eyl' in nugaal scenery, coast n mountain and beautiful valley in between when it rains turns all green.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis Puntland reminds me of heaven n hell, when it rains it's heaven, when it doesn't it's hell. This has shaped the mentality of the people in my view to be tough n rugged during hard times and relax during the good times. Where-as the south is all year round green with a rivere it creates the 'dumbest' ppl who don't know how to be rugged n hard.

Climate n environment is the biggest challenges facing Puntland. We need to find ways to survive with 'dams' and possibly use other 'permaculture' techniques like in kenya to keep the land fertile for longer time periods.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis the nugaal n karkaar valley when it rains is like heaven on earth with mountains surrounding it, creating a beautiful valley. Puntites want to resurrect the nugaal/karkaar river beds with 'all year' around flow of water. U should see 'eyl' in nugaal scenery, coast n mountain and beautiful valley in between when it rains turns all green.

Growing up near the canadian mountains made me love the mountain scenery , beautiful white beaches right next to mountains is something else runti . Ppl would flock to qandala if a big hotel is build.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis from garacad and all mudug it becomes less interesting landscape and is just 'flat'. Cheaper to develop roads in flat lands tho, so their is that benefit. The ppl are interesting in mudug/galgaduud not so much the scenery.

But my favorite spot is warsangeli lands of calmadow, no joke it has even 'fog' n freezing weather. Id love to hold a puntland govt retreat there once the road is complete. That place will boom I think. A road access, many ppl will buy holiday homes there near the forests.

Trending