Puntland Parliament Speaker claims Somalia Gov can't have talks with Somaliland region

Bohol

VIP
Without Puntland present. For those that thought this conference is about independence are naive, it is just Pland securing its interests within Somalia.

DAAWO: "Wada Hadalada Ay Somalia Ku Baaqday Ee Ay Somaliland La Galayso Waa Xaaran, Mana Yeelayno Wada Hadal Aanay Putland Qayb Ka Ahayn" Guddoomiyaba Baarlamaanka Putland

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
all their meetings is always about messing with the order of things they are just parasites naago foqol naagos
i would have been impressed if they announced they were going for PIM but just a bunch of coward women who mess with the regions they depend on. Not suprised

Last edited:
all their meetings is always about messing with the order of things they just are just parasites naago foqol naagos
i would have been impressed if they announced they were going for PIM but just a bunch of coward women who mess with the regions they depend on. Not suprised

Shir ay ka buuxaan haween aan raggu joogin. Meeye xijaabkoodii iyo abayoodii....

ka xishow Warsangali wa niman an tol nahay...

Im more open to excluding Maakhir from SL democracy. They are mostly neutral they wont allow their land to be used as base to attack Isaaq. plus the attacker has to manoeuver rugged mountainous terrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warsangeli can’t be forced into SL taas ogaada
:bell:

Tell MX they can't be forced into GM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Everything is on the table including independence. That isn’t the sole objective of the conference but it will be discussed.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It makes sense that Puntland is demanding that. To have Puntland absent from talks about a regions it represents was a mistake. It is also a mistake to think that the FGS represents Puntland’s interests considering what they have done for the past 3 years.

If Somaliland refuses that Puntland be a party to the talks, and I am sure it will, the status quo remains.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
KKKKK PIM is just a dhuuso movement entertained by desparate housewives

I was going to go into FKD mode but then I remembered your leader Sh Shakir got strip searched and even his kastuumo was stolen by a bunch of glue-sniffing D&M teens. :mjlol:

You shouldn’t even be allowed to discuss Somali politics in any capacity for the next decade. You’re looma ooyaan status my guy. Isku xishoo. :kodaksmiley:

Trending

Latest posts