Puntland officer “I nearly died of starvation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The little habar jowls woke up and sniffed out a puntland thread. Congrats, you met your daily quota. Sheekh Edna is please with you lil nigga :pachah1:
Someone is emotional, typical naag mj
A349145D-F101-4E3D-9E05-F0E7D9E01972.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
Habar owl talking about naag when you are the naag among the most effeminate tribe. You are habar owl, you get fucked in hargeysa by old German men and in Jbooty by the French. On here running your mouth like a lil Edna for years is typical of your insignificant fruity people huuno
upload_2018-10-14_19-42-49.png

The daughter of darod suldan asking English trooper how he fucks.... your grandmother was probably sucking British and Italian troops off

waraabe

Your superior
Kkk naayahee you doing research? YOU take **** from Engishmen how can you talk? Nigga hates Daarood cause his momma Edna told him they busted on her face kkkk cry me a river lil owl boy

Brada I didn’t run a train on your grandmother, it was Douglas and his battalion lol

Brada I didn’t run a train on your grandmother, it was Douglas and his battalion lol

Brada you get diesel powered locomotives run on you by your beloved Englishmen every Friday night. Walee you are right though. Daarood must be very bad people to f*ck you up like this. Nigga got a jini inside him called Daarood. Damn those old Daarood heads were evil. I can feel this lil niggas pain through the screen.:jcoleno::hova::hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending