Puntland officer “I nearly died of starvation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
We already slaughtered the SSDF despots who got destroyed so badly by Siad and Morgan that they ended up fighting alongside them on some Darood kumbaya Mumbo jumbo. Not only did Siad / Morgan destroy you guys , you guys lost every battle you fought on their behalf :mjlol:. Gaas is a fucking dumbass he’s just lucky the average MJ IQ is 42

:faysalwtf::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

This is f*ckin sad

Nothing more painful than a grown man looking helpless

Meanwhile Abdiweli 'Slim' Gaas
DICI22qXUAESWQR.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi I’m starting to feel bad for puntland. Shame they can’t even pay there starving soldier and expect them to take back tukaraq while hungry ? Very ceeb stuff wallahi

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi I’m starting to feel bad for puntland. Shame they can’t even pay there starving soldier and expect them to take back tukaraq while hungry ? Very ceeb stuff wallahi

Their plan is to make us feel sorry for them and feel bad about taking land from struggling people, so we give back the land

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Their plan is to make us feel sorry for them and feel bad about taking land from struggling people, so we give back the land
You know how eydoors can be pc and all. I won’t be surprised if we give them a tuulo out of the sympathy. Maybe some lacag to feed there soldiers :manny:

Your plan is probably to take BBC in your futo in England just as Tuke had done to you in your own lands:mjlol:

Make another veiled gay thread stay out of raga you and Draco the cross dresser :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts