Puntland officer “I nearly died of starvation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Pretty sad .

I revealed a while back that hundreds on PL 'soldiers' in Tukaraq have been hospitalised due to malnutrition/diseases.

waraabe

Your superior
They can't even feed and pay their soldiers.

.....According to world bank :drakelaugh::mjlol:
:russ:

Must be gaas’s Economics degree from Harvard at work :dead:

( nikka attended a short course open to everyone and the punanis spinned it as if he went there to study for a degree :deadosama:)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Great Majerten Clan will Overcome, we are UNDEFEATED in Somalia. Many have Tried to Push in and they were simply pushed back out and given a good history lesson to pass to their children. Isaaq will suffer the same Fate.

The Great Majerten Clan will Overcome, we are UNDEFEATED in Somalia. Many have Tried to Push in and they were simply pushed back out and given a good history lesson to pass to their children. Isaaq will suffer the same Fate.

You guys have been taking nothing but L’s since Las Anod 2007. Cut the bullshit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys have been taking nothing but L’s since Las Anod 2007. Cut the bullshit

Ask Aideed and his clan, he was literally pushed all the way to Beletwayne when they tried the same shit your trying in Sool. They didn't leave on their free will like the Darod did to save mogadishu when they left the north not due to your rebel groups. These guys tried to hold Galkayo. You will suffer the same fate as many before you is all I said.

Ask Aideed and his clan, he was literally pushed all the way to Beletwayne when they tried the same shit your trying in Sool. They didn't leave on their free will like the Darod did to save mogadishu when they left the north not due to your rebel groups. These guys tried to hold Galkayo. You will suffer the same fate as many before you is all I said.

What are you saying you are gonna ride the backs of your xabashi masters against us like you did against Aideed? It’s been over 10 years you guys aren’t doing shit about Las Anod , heck you’re not even doing shit about Tukaraq and that tuulos right outside your capital :chrisfreshhah: delusional kid you are.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What are you saying you are gonna ride the backs of your xabashi masters against us like you did against Aideed? It’s been over 10 years you guys aren’t doing shit about Las Anod , heck you’re not even doing shit about Tukaraq and that tuulos right outside your capital :chrisfreshhah: delusional kid you are.

You have not faced the Majerten clan in all it's glory, but u will in the coming days. It's obvious Gaas is waiting to take it around election time and say give me another year as I push the border back to OOG.

You have not faced the Majerten clan in all it's glory, but u will in the coming days. It's obvious Gaas is waiting to take it around election time and say give me another year as I push the border back to OOG.

We already slaughtered the SSDF despots who got destroyed so badly by Siad and Morgan that they ended up fighting alongside them on some Darood kumbaya Mumbo jumbo. Not only did Siad / Morgan destroy you guys , you guys lost every battle you fought on their behalf :mjlol:. Gaas is a fucking dumbass he’s just lucky the average MJ IQ is 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending