Puntland Next Govt Must Reject Federalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the next government isn't the old generation but a new generation. The old generation are still attached to a dead somalinimo project. They think a big nation will protect their interest. I refute that, a small nation that functions is better then a dysfunctional big nation. A case in example, the UAE. Their not even 100k in population but their locals are controlling a number of large dysfunctional nations such as Somalia-Sudan-Yemen.

The story of Puntland and Somalia has been a heart-breaking disaster from the beginning till today. Puntland was a respectable Kingdom of it's day, way ahead of anything in the gulf or east africa, why I say this is? PL kingdom in Bari alone put up a war effort that lasted years against the Italian-Somali-Eritrean forces on top of sub-marine attacks(a first on the continent), forget the lower kingdom in Hobyo who also put up a mighty effort. If they were unified, I am certain Italy would've lost but they used divide/conquer strategy. Where-as the Zanzibar Kingdom which controlled also southern somalia coast-line got defeated in 38 Minutes. Yes you read that properly, 38 minutes. Surely you can see that PL had respectable kingdom of it's day.

Anyways forget all that which was a big mistake by Italy to throw us into Somalia, but it did happen(against our will), We automatically created the SYL through Yasin Ali Sharmarke and taught those southerner under (mr 38 minute zanzibar and italy) about independence, they had no clue trust me just like today as you see with Amisom/UN trusteeship there. So that was our first contribution.

Our second and usually not mentioned contribution is the people of PL built Mogadishu while neglecting our own region, if anyone proved their somalinimo it is US, the rest have not proven nothing but empty words, in-fact they have proven only to contribute negativity to PL. Our third contribution is bringing the Federal govt during Somalia Darkest Hour, ending the transition, creating the constitution. We have done enough, more then enough.

All we get back from these Somali thugs is terrorism, looting, civilian genocide, international aid isbaaro. Why do you wish to be in this crazy relationship? It's time our future leader in 2024 who I hope is New Generation Puntite will end this federalism, it was hijacked by the south.

Nothing less then a confederation or 2 system 1 nation model(hybrid federation or hong kong/china model) can be accepted from now on. If they refuse confederation, we must demand hybrid federation for PL, they can have whatever federation model they want, it's up to them, but with PL, we will have a federation model that has PL characteristics with a ceromonial relationship with Mogadishu only .

We lost nearly 100 years with these morons in the south since 1930s, it's time NEW generation Puntites leadership take this into account and not make us lose another 100 years.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge Puntites to end this Somalia. These ppl do not like you and have never done anything positive for your people or land. They even let a foreigner in tanzania win the speaker of world parliament role. Why r u in a nation where they prefer Foreigners to you. That means your not in the right nation. This should give u further evidence and strength for PL independence case to the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can pretty much guarantee the second PL leaves Somalia, the south will crumble, the south will return back into HG era from 91 till 2004. Why I say this? It was PL in 1940-60 that created the SYL thru 'politics' while it was Khatumo folks who shed blood for it. In 91 when PL left so did ALL Somalis.

That's the only reason Somalis came. It was again PL(hartis) who restored Hamar with the federal govt and all Somalis came. You can see the pattern, but it's safe to say if PL leaves, Somalia is over. As all Somalis will leave. The capital is located in the wrong area, they r not the landheere of the nation which is where a capital should be. This is the biggest problem.

Last edited:

Trending