Puntland New Ministers Announced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"MJ iz not evun maajority in Puntland"

txu-pclmaps-oclc-795784383-somalia_2012_clan_distro.jpg

Look dude this isn't pre 20th century. Remember puntland is a state and a lot of people are moving to puntland for jobs and business (like bosaso and galkacyo)
Its stupid to say MJ are majority when you have a lot of other harti sub clans who are native to Bari region. Even let's not forget the noticeable DG community
And some Bantus who got absorbed

:russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Look dude this isn't pre 20th century. Remember puntland is a state and a lot of people are moving to puntland for jobs and business (like bosaso and galkacyo)
Its stupid to say MJ are majority when you have a lot of other harti sub clans who are native to Bari region. Even let's not forget the noticeable DG community

Focus on your own region beegahante, Puntland is non of your concern :gaasdrink:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Siad barre and the whole of Somalia were against maxamud saleeban for decades yet maxamud saleeban still defeated siad barre forget about the rest of Majeerteen boowe from bosaso to galkacyo waxa U dheexayo ma garatey ummad kale ma degno ka ahee maxamud saleeban.

Siad barre and the whole of Somalia were against maxamud saleeban for decades yet maxamud saleeban still defeated siad barre forget about the rest of Majeerteen boowe from bosaso to galkacyo ma garatey ummad kale ma degno ka aha maxamud saleeban.

Oh god. I won't even bother explaining.
I agree MS being tjr biggest MJ Subclan but you need to realise this is 19th century.

Like I said before MJ alone would be 30 - 40% percent of Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending