Puntland needs to deal with these SWS refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
I used to be neutral towards them but after what these Robow Jrs did today and what they have been doing in Puntland in general..we need to deport them all back!

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've been saying that for a very long time. We've welcomed these people with open arms, out if Somalinimo, and how do they thank us, by joining and being part of Al Shabaab and committing terrorism in PL. It's time for them to go back.

I used to be neutral towards them but after what these Robow Jrs did today and what they have been doing in Puntland in general..we need to deport them all back!
  • September you supported Gaas against them when he was called racist.
  • Then you supported them during the Robow issue.
  • Now you oppose them.

:dead:

Can't even be a decent Puntland nationalist.
Stop flipflopping waryaa what kind of citizen are you :camby::lolbron:

• Now you oppose them.

was gaas wrong?

Farm

VIP
  • Now you oppose them.

I support them in their homeland away from PL.

these Robow Jrs need to be deported.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Deport them. Build a wall and arrest them if they try to enter our Country. Puntland does not need these losers.

:draketf:whenever they catch al shabab they speak af jinni :drakewtf:
You are lying to yourself to evade the problem, most of the terrorists in the region are disenfranchised youth of the region.The SWS refugee is no different to them, infact they are united in their socio economic stance.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You are lying to yourself to evade the problem, most of the terrorists in the region are disenfranchised youth of the region.The SWS refugee is no different to them, infact they are united in their socio economic stance.
Saxiib, I’m not lying and we already know that most of the terrorists are from a subclan called eelay and they can barely speak af somali.

Saxiib, I’m not lying and we already know that most of the terrorists are from a subclan called eelay and they can barely speak af somali.
If the majority were "eelay" (you actually mean raxanweyne ) then that would mean the leaders would be of said clan.What we see are Majerteen / Warsengali leaders who pay disenfranchised youth hansomely and eventually brainwash them.

Most terrorists in puntland are locals.
Yup, Mumin is a good example.
The IS faction’s success in Qandala, in the Bari region, exploits clan grievances and the government’s lack of ability to consolidate its foothold in Puntland since October 2015, when IS leader Mumin went into hiding to begin recruiting and training his IS faction. Qandala is also home to local IS leader Mumin’s clan (Majerteen Ali Saleban), as well as other minority clans increasingly aggrieved by perceived marginalisation by the Puntland government.
https://www.crisisgroup.org/africa/horn-africa/somalia/islamic-state-threat-somalias-puntland-state

Last edited:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Deport them. Build a wall and arrest them if they try to enter our Country. Puntland does not need these losers.

First of all Puntland is not a country.

It is the right of these people to be wherever they want to be in Somalia. They have more of a claim to Puntland than you have in fucking Minnesota.

If the majority were "eelay" (you actually mean raxanweyne ) then that would mean the leaders would be of said clan.What we see are Majerteen / Warsengali leaders who pay disenfranchised youth hansomely and eventually brainwash them.

We can handle our own khawarijs, done so since the early 90's. The last thing we need is sandal wearing khawarij from the south. We can handle our own problems.

Farm

VIP
First of all Puntland is not a country.

It is the right of these people to be wherever they want to be in Somalia. They have more of a claim to Puntland than you have in fucking Minnesota.

Puntland is a country and you have no right to tell anyone who’s a citizen of our country when you are from Ugandishu. These refugees will be deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending