Puntland needs to deal with these SWS refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refugee
person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster

:ayaanswag:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Aren't you a somalilander? You guys haven't gotten any international recongition other than some alcoholist english politicians and gay american journalist, in the president integration of puntland officals from different nations around the world came unlike SL integration.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Aren't you a somalilander? You guys haven't gotten any international recongition other than some alcoholist english politicians and gay american journalist, in the president integration of puntland officals from different nations around the world came unlike SL integration.

Changing the subject becomes you've been proven wrong

:drakewtf:

Are you alright Punani boy

You should stop quoting now :icon lol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

No, waa Reer Abo Siyad

No, waa Reer Abo Siyad
Call him Abo that's right. Good dog.

hand-caressing-english-cocker-spaniel-dog-head-isolated-on-white-background-E731A8.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Lol ur definitely the least intelligent ****** on this site :ftw9nwa:
Saxiib if your people were intelligent they would have atleast invested in their gobol, but then you can’t invest without money :mjlol:orod qaxooti xamar isku dhiib

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Reer citiraaf you should be the last people to say this :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:be like your cousin @Lordilord that supports us
before we smoke yall niggas :birdman:
Warya you conflicted hypocritical nigga, don't @ until Puntland has officially seceded or you publicly support their independence from Somalia.

Don't get it wrong I'm a Lander, my interests are solely with SL. It just so happens that PL independence aligns with SL interests in some regards.

Let's be honest, if you don't support your people's ability to govern themselves then really I'm a bigger supporter than PL than you.

I'm way ahead of this game, a political mastermind. You should thank me, now go campaign in PL :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Warya you conflicted hypocritical nigga, don't @ until Puntland has officially seceded or you publicly support their independence from Somalia.

Don't get it wrong I'm a Lander, my interests are solely with SL. It just so happens that PL independence aligns with SL interests in some regards.

Let's be honest, if you don't support your people's ability to govern themselves then really I'm a bigger supporter than PL than you.

I'm way ahead of this game, a political mastermind. You should thank me, now go campaign in PL :trumpsmirk:
Saxiib i publicly support that puntland secede from Somalia, what makes u assume that i want to stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts