Puntland needs to deal with these SWS refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Faroole was better at security, he use to deport these eelays every month.

PL gone soft

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all Puntland is not a country.

It is the right of these people to be wherever they want to be in Somalia. They have more of a claim to Puntland than you have in fucking Minnesota.
They have more claim to Puntland than me? We will see about that :gunsmiley:
Have a right to be anywhere? No they don’t. Puntland is mine and I won’t allow these pesky losers ruining it.

And yes it’s a country. We have our own government!

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
They have more claim to Puntland than me? We will see about that :gunsmiley:
Have a right to be anywhere? No they don’t. Puntland is mine and I won’t allow these pesky losers ruining it.

And yes it’s a country. We have our own government!

How is Puntland yours when you only visit it on holidays? Don't kid yourself. You are just a tourist. If Puntland is yours then go ditch your U.S citizenship and start using a passport from the great country of Puntland. Let see how far you can travel. You are just as pathetic as ictiraaf seeking reer Somaliland.

:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

How is Puntland yours when you only visit it on holidays? Don't kid yourself. You are just a tourist. If Puntland is yours then go ditch your U.S citizenship and start using a passport from the great country of Puntland. Let see how far you can travel. You are just as pathetic as ictiraaf seeking reer Somaliland.

Puntland is mine you lizard faced idiot... I’ve put more money in Puntland than any of these leeching refugees who are ruining my Country!

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

She's from Puntland thus a natural citizen of the region. Doesn't meatter whether the citizen lives in Antarctica or Minnesota.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
She's from Puntland thus a natural citizen of the region. Doesn't meatter whether the citizen lives in Antarctica or Minnesota.

So? I think it is pathetic to say that people fleeing their homes in Somalia aren't allowed to flee to Puntland, Somalia. It is easy to have an opinion from the comfort of your subsidized home in the west.

Gibiin-Udug

So? I think it is pathetic to say that people fleeing their homes in Somalia aren't allowed to flee to Puntland, Somalia. It is easy to have an opinion from the comfort of your subsidized home in the west.
Why don’t they go to other places? And once they’re welcomed why do they want to terrorize the people who welcomed them?

Women and children are welcomed in Puntland but not terrorist sympathizers.

Why do Reer SWS have such a high number of refugees? Even in Xamar. Tf
Bay and bakool are always under famine, drought or violence, they get hit the hardest as well. I think they live in LS as well and that region is just like bay and bakool.

Farm

VIP

They are fleeing because they turned their region into a terrorist hellhole and are doing the same in PL.

tenor.gif

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I used to be neutral towards them but after what these Robow Jrs did today and what they have been doing in Puntland in general..we need to deport them all back!

Acting like youryo a separate country, you're part of Somalia. It's like someone from Texas & not allowed to go to Cali.

PLers are the biggest snakes and hypocrits

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Acting like youryo a separate country, you're part of Somalia. It's like someone from Texas & not allowed to go to Cali.

PLers are the biggest snakes and hypocrits
Reer citiraaf you should be the last people to say this :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:be like your cousin @Lordilord that supports us
before we smoke yall niggas :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts