Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Calling for the killing of PSF who have entrenched themselves in Bosaso as well as saying "if we must burn down Bosaso we will do it" is not words of a wise elder, but words of a confused laangaab who is making false reassurance to dictator Deni who has had his pride bruisened by Ilmo Diyano.

The reason why I have kept away from this topic and the likes is very simple, I wanted to sit back and watch Rer Gedo enact their revenge on you by supporting Ilmo Diyano just like you lot supported former defense minister Janan in Beledxawo and they have done just that with class and self control, albeit Tekniko leading the charge.

Now I do not want to see innocent people die and destruction of Bosaso like you wished on Beledxawo. However I will say this, Deni is an enemy of MX, and those who choose to support him will automatically become enemy of MX. The man who went out of his way to give political backing to a Kenyan invasion of Beledxawo only deserves the worst, he is the man who could not even hold his tongue against the school children of Gedo what a devilish satanic man. You are too thick to realise it that is why you guys are doing the cabaad at the highest frequency in this very thread, forgetting like a bimbo what your antics were in the middle of Beledxawo war.

Bosaso is not gedo and diyaano is not Janan we are civilized not savages like you we don't kill our own. A single CS can feed your entire gaajo clan sxb who are definition of laangaab🀏🏾

Bosasoo balo kama jidhoπŸ™πŸ½

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Calling for the killing of PSF who have entrenched themselves in Bosaso as well as saying "if we must burn down Bosaso we will do it" is not words of a wise elder, but words of a confused laangaab who is making false reassurance to dictator Deni who has had his pride bruisened by Ilmo Diyano.

The reason why I have kept away from this topic and the likes is very simple, I wanted to sit back and watch Rer Gedo enact their revenge on you by supporting Ilmo Diyano just like you lot supported former defense minister Janan in Beledxawo and they have done just that with class and self control, albeit Tekniko leading the charge.

Now I do not want to see innocent people die and destruction of Bosaso like you wished on Beledxawo. However I will say this, Deni is an enemy of MX, and those who choose to support him will automatically become enemy of MX. The man who went out of his way to give political backing to a Kenyan invasion of Beledxawo only deserves the worst, he is the man who could not even hold his tongue against the school children of Gedo what a devilish satanic man. You are too thick to realise it that is why you guys are doing the cabaad at the highest frequency in this very thread, forgetting like a bimbo what your antics were in the middle of Beledxawo war.
I remember they were cheerleading for war and @Duchess hoping for clan war to breakout in CW after Celi debacle. Now they cry foul when we do the same

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Its Bosaso people are freaking out tonight when Deni brought more troops, panic is in the air and they said it was over
Charles Barkley Laughing GIF by NBA
You're really allergic to the truth huh? You watched that video, read the header and came here to say it's in Bosaso and related to this topic?

That video is that weird Mususade guy from South Africa who's always having mental breakdowns. The video is him and some hawiye women trying to break into a MX woman's house, hence all the "get the boon out", "ilkyare, ilkyare soo bax". "This is about hawiye and darood". You indirectly embarrassed yourself. Go check if your boon aunty has been jumped nio. Priorities all messed up:draketf:

boonta boonta dhashay, maxa guuriga isku dejin:dead::dead1::deadrose:

Getting bullied everywhere you go.

If anyone is not familiar with the crazy I'm talking about

Last edited:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

Bosaso airport expansion progressing wellπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±

Officials visted Bosaso solar power projectπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±

Finance minister checking progress of new taxation system implemented this year.

Bosaso celebrates Col HusseinπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±

Bosaso waa amni😎

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

PSF taa cusub oo howlgal lagu burburinayo saldhigyo argagixisada kuu leeyihiin CalmadowπŸ‘πŸ½

Wasiir Galan iyo Wasiir Xasan way kuu ciidamadan taayada leh soo dhisenπŸ™πŸ½

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

Many revealed their true faces and intentions for Bari people isims and mucaarads to see uniting them for the first time have same stand. The opposition alliance and critics lost credibility. I underestimated Mudane Deni πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ½

Deni threatens war again, and claims positions can't be held by "beelo". I doubt he is talking about his seat :pachah1:. I said previously he is against diyaano's jiffo, this just confirms it more.

After his little talk, PSF set up defenses. While the military Deni brought into the city is busy stopping people at checkpoints. You'd think they are looking for bombs or weapons that AS can use to break in to Bosaso prison again. In reality that's not the case, they are just looking for blankets, pillows and travel bags. If they find them they take them away and send the person fleeing back to his house. Where he can be terrified in peace without his clothes or pillows.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

Ilkayaar unlike you our isims speak for us not CBBs. The fake news & lies shows tremendous ignorance of our cultureπŸ˜‚

Your culture is alien to us what makes you think your lies would even workπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

TekNiKo

VIP
Deni has been reduced to begging Diyaano to give up his position, weapons and land after failing to take it by force. Where are those Puntites who said it was over?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Ilkayaar unlike you our isims speak for us not CBBs. The fake news & lies shows tremendous ignorance of our cultureπŸ˜‚

Your culture is alien to us what makes you think your lies would even workπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

I think they want Ina Diyaano's troops to tie them to beds again, all this sucking up and cheerleading they're doing as if they found a new Aabbo to worship. Do they have a crush on him, uff.

Can you imagine what senior SSDF veterans would think seeing kacaanists and their spawn cheering for them? It sickens and amuses me at the same time.

TekNiKo

VIP
Isimada Puntland including Boqor Burhaan say all equipment, property and weapons of PSF belong to Diyaano family. May Allah bless them for stopping Deni from looting :wow:

Will they insult their elders now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts