Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni is preparing to attack after he failed to listen to PL elders

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If I was Deni I could have resolved this issue rather easily without much bloodshed, but Deni is a proud man with high blood pressure and anger issues, he has a chip on his shoulder and cannot manage to see years into the future with precision, he is no true leader, but the legitimate head of PL state, legitimate but humiliated toothless leader.

I can't imagine this man thought he could step out of Farmaajo's shadow

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If I was Deni I could have resolved this issue rather easily without much bloodshed, but Deni is a proud man with high blood pressure and anger issues, he has a chip on his shoulder and cannot manage to see years into the future with precision, he is no true leader, but the legitimate head of PL state, legitimate but humiliated toothless leader.

"Farmaajo's shadow". The Farmaajo that said he was going to defeat Shabaab in 2 years, failed to hold 1m1v, let Shabaab grow under his watch and carried out their largest attack, turned Galmudug upside down and made it a paper state alongside Hiirshabelle. Increased corruption and is widely regarded as a pariah. Meanwhile Deni is kickstarting new development projects and government institutions every week.

Delusional, no wonder your people are dying of famines, nacalad baa kugu dhacday, you are in a parallel universe.

:chrisfreshhah:

It's Bosaso seats or he can't become president. Deni would do anything to sit in villa somalia. it's why he hindered national elections for a year and he continues to do so. It's why he is willing to shed bloodshed and destroy the economic hub of puntland. It's why he made himself an enemy of the isimo and made puntland subclans on each other's throats.

Somalis are not blind, only in the minds of his bots is deni better in any way.

"Farmaajo's shadow". The Farmaajo that said he was going to defeat Shabaab in 2 years, failed to hold 1m1v, let Shabaab grow under his watch and carried out their largest attack, turned Galmudug upside down and made it a paper state alongside Hiirshabelle. Increased corruption and is widely regarded as a pariah. Meanwhile Deni is kickstarting new development projects and government institutions every week.

Delusional, no wonder your people are dying of famines, nacalad baa kugu dhacday, you are in a parallel universe.

:chrisfreshhah:
Kulaha Paper-state kkkkk, niyahow Galmudug will to continue to progress no matter how much ciil you puntlanders have for us.

1638994122901.png

More Progress for Galmudug:z1banet: ......let haters hate forever.

You will never amount to anything, it took Farmaajo to try and turn you into something but f*ck it up in the process. He promised you a port to string you along and you ended up with a dock. Both of you are worse off than 4 years ago.

You and your cuqdad filled mjs have been saying the same talking points for the Past 15 years since Galmudugs inception, but the fact remains that Galmudug has successfully continued to have increased not only in Size but Influence, almost all of Mudug clans (Reer Towfiiq and Dhinowda) have been annexed by GM state under the nose of Puntland.

So tell me how do you feel that Galmudug is today breathing down your neck deep in North Mudug, Maanta waxa laga murmaya your deegaans that pl claims.

So ciil ku dhimo with your cuqdad towards the Great State Galmudug.

P,s as for the Port it will come sooner or later regardless your mjs hate.

repo

VIP
You and your cuqdad filled mjs have been saying the same talking points for the Past 15 years since Galmudugs inception, but the fact remains that Galmudug has successfully continued to have increased not only in Size but Influence, almost all of Mudug clans (Reer Towfiiq and Dhinowda) have been annexed by GM state under the nose of Puntland.

So tell me how do you feel that Galmudug is today breathing down your neck deep in North Mudug, Maanta waxa laga murmaya your deegaans that pl claims.

So ciil ku dhimo with your cuqdad towards the Great State Galmudug.

P,s as for the Port it will come sooner or later regardless your mjs hate.
Always threatening with violence and war, you are all a match made in heaven.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Always claiming other people's property, threatening with violence and war, you are all a match made in heaven.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Looks carefully at how our conversations started, not once have we reer Galmudug talked shit nor cared about the dagaal colaad thats currently happening in your puntland bosaso as we speak, that is until you cuqdad ridden rat had to mention us.

Niyahow we Galmudug dont care about your affairs, is dila ama haa is-dilin, we are busy with our own progress, so fadlan naga tag with your cuqdad iyo evil eyes on us Galmudug.

The difference between us Galmudug and you Puntland, is that we are busy with our own progression unlike you folks Puntlanders who are in it for the xaasidnimo iyo cuqdad.

repo

VIP
Looks carefully at how our conversations started, not once have we reer Galmudug talked shit nor cared about the dagaal colaad thats currently happening in your puntland bosaso as we speak, that is until you cuqdad ridden rat had to mention us.

Niyahow we Galmudug dont care about your affairs, is dila ama haa is-dilin, we are busy with our own progress, so fadlan naga tag with your cuqdad iyo evil eyes on us Galmudug.

The difference about us Galmudug and you Puntland, is that we are busy with our own progression unlike you folks Puntlandwo are in it for the xaasidnimo iyo cuqdad.
Your beef should not be with me but the people who put you in this predicament. Your situation is one of Farmaajo's many failed policies. I listed it among many others but you got emotional at a passing comment even though it's true. You don't need people to bring you down or wish evil on you, you've managed to do it on your own. But that topic is for another thread.

:snoop:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's Bosaso seats or he can't become president. Deni would do anything to sit in villa somalia. it's why he hindered national elections for a year and he continues to do so. It's why he is willing to shed bloodshed and destroy the economic hub of puntland. It's why he made himself an enemy of the isimo and made puntland subclans on each other's throats.

Somalis are not blind, only in the minds of his bots is deni better in any way.
ina adeer all I see is dhaboyaco fighting over hundreds of battle wagons and military hardware the IC provided in the fight against Alshabab, there is no political game behind this in my opinion. Just who gets to control millions worth of military gear, and who potential gets to sell it in the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts