Puntland may actually be seceding. High level meeting held by leaders in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So you are not a Puntite.

Thanks and mind your own business.
It's always the foreigners from neighbouring countries Somalia and Somaliland minding business of Republic of Puntland :gucciwhat:you don't see British people obsess over France do you?

Sure "love".

Puntites don't hide.

If all Somalis minded their own business, like Puntites do, we wouldn't have these issues.

Instead of trying to keep us hostage, go focus your energy on wherever you are from.

I am not from Puntland because I disagree with you? :ayaanswag:

Bohol

VIP
These guys are Somaliland wannabees so bad

:mjlol:

Check the comment section. Many Puntlanders are not that naive, they realize ictiraaf won't work otherwise it would have worked for Somaliland region (close to 30 years of ictiraaf doonis).

I think the West would actually be relieved as would many neighbouring countries.

They are trying to find a solution for us but we should seek it ourselves!

As Saado Cali (AUN) once famously sang;

Aan wada tashano! (Wada tashan meyno) (no cooperation with HAG)

Ii tali! (kuu talin maayo) (They cannot lead)

Aan ku taliyo (Ii ltalin maysid) (they don't want to be lead)

So;

Aan kala tashano!!!

You think the international community want 3 Somali countries begging them for handouts? kkkk. One is enough trouble for them.

All Puntland needs is help extracting and selling its natural resources and we would easily become one of the wealthiest and peaceful nations on earth.

We have oil, onshore and offshore, a massive coastline, the highest wind speeds on earth (renewable energy)
etc, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts