Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We've been saying this for years. Everything in Puntland is laandheere, from the people to the animals to the very ground itself. So it is no surprise that the richest oil in the country is beneath the throne of the king. Alhamdulillah.

f*ck article 142. Who gives a shit about that? Gaas fucked up the onshore oil for Puntland with his 90/10 deals and you claim that he wanted Somalia to finish the constitution?

tenor.gif
relax:whoa:

what 90/10 deals are you talking about? last time PL made oil deals was during faroole which we got good deals but denied and shutdown by Fgs in xamar.

If offshore oil is found in Bosaso area then it is possible it is there next door in Las Qoray and Maydh as well.
Isnt Somaliland looking for oil in togdheer/berbera area? besides sool and sanaag we dont know about offshore SL there could be oil there as well

Bohol

VIP
Isnt Somaliland looking for oil in togdheer/berbera area? besides sool and sanaag we dont know about offshore SL there could be oil there as well

Those were small companies that use to do scam exist (selling the data to other companies) never to be released. This is the real deal.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
relax:whoa:

what 90/10 deals are you talking about? last time PL made oil deals was during faroole which we got good deals but denied and shutdown by Fgs in xamar.

Puntland has signed new deals under Gaas. Some on top of old ones. These companies know Puntland doesn't have the capability to extract the oil so they over to do it. Gaas didn't give a shit about the terms as long as he got his share. Nothing got shut down by the FGS. The hold no power in Puntland. You should know that.

We've been saying this for years. Everything in Puntland is laandheere, from the people to the animals to the very ground itself. So it is no surprise that the richest oil in the country is beneath the throne of the king. Alhamdulillah.

Runtaa, been maad sheegin walaal. We need to look after our oil from being stolen by others. Stay vigilant saaxiib, these somalis get hungry around this time of year.

tenor-3.gif

Majeerteen iyo inta madax madow baa siman/ baa is le'eeg.

:salute::browtf::damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is 100% oil in Sool and Sanaag
I hope so! i got isaaq and darood family so i will be eating good either way. So long as somalis agree upon a gentleman's agreement to never let corruption or ajnabis come between us then we can be a great force to be reckoned with.

:friendhug::lawd:

Inshallah they won't drill.
I hope they drill off shore first to avoid land tribal disputes and see how it goes. Therefore if things don't go well then other regions can avoid making the same mistakes. The first round of drilling needs to go towards visibly building the infrastructure of the country.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I hope they drill off shore first to avoid land tribal disputes and see how it goes. Therefore if things don't go well then other regions can avoid making the same mistakes. The first round of drilling needs to go towards visibly building the infrastructure of the country.
The sensational piracy stories that brought the world navy to Somali waters and Ethiopia building a navy now ...the truth shall come to light:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts