Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in Somalia. We have corrupt leaders, remember? 90/10 deals are the norm.

:francis:

No one, not even Puntland should sign deals until the constitution is finished and the terms on the revenue sharing are clear, or until Puntland secedes which, to be honest, is very unlikely to happen.
Do you see why Puntland pressures Mogadishu to finish the constitution? we need to have rule of law before we use our resources and how we share them.

Bohol

VIP
So it begins
:bell:

I don't see it as a problem the other regions have their own resources as well. It is not like it is only Puntland to carry the burden of feeding all Somalis when the resources is extracted. Galmudug can become the next Qatar with its Natural Gas.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Im not surprised Puntland is rich in many resources, everyones eyes are

Do you see why Puntland pressures Mogadishu to finish the constitution? we need to have rule of law before we use our resources and how we share them.

I don't agree. Gaas was fine with the constitution not being finished. He was signing deals left and right. Let's see how well Deni is for Puntland and the rest of Somalia.

Did I tell y'all that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great ayeeyo's awoowo hailed from the blessed Boqortooyo of Beesha Barakeysan Majeerteen.

:banderas::damedamn::cosbyhmm:

Puntland Ha noolaato, PL ayey ka shidantahay.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I say let's make sure the rumors are true. If it's true then we need to get the f*ck outta this non beneficial union with Somalia and live like Khaleeji kingdoms.

I don't see it as a problem the other regions have their own resources as well. It is not like it is only Puntland to carry the burden of feeding all Somalis when the resources is extracted.

Feeding somalia's not the problem. It's who gets wealthy off of it.

I don't agree. Gaas was fine with the constitution not being finished. He was signing deals left and right. Let's see how well Deni is for Puntland and the rest of Somalia.
Puntland has criticized Mogadishu for not finishing the constitution, PL signing deals has nothing to do with it lol the constitution allows us that with our autonomy read article 142.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Did I tell y'all that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great ayeeyo's awoowo hailed from the blessed Boqortooyo of Beesha Barakeysan Majeerteen.

:banderas::damedamn::cosbyhmm:

Puntland Ha noolaato, PL ayey ka shidantahay.
Kkkk you can claim your share, ur ancestor remains contributed to this wealth.

It seems Galmudug has the most gas.

DyzXD2iWwAEAhOU.jpg:large
Habar Gedir intensifies******

I know a nigga who's awoowo's best friends mother's uncle grandson cousin, twice removed was part of the SSDF struggle. He was down with the struggle.
:birdman:

Give me some saliid lads, Xaasidiin ha noqonina.
tenor-2.gif

If somalinimo won't work, I'll pull out my trump card - Diinta Islaam.
:gaasdrink::fittytousand:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Puntland has criticized Mogadishu for not finishing the constitution, PL signing deals has nothing to do with it lol the constitution allows us that with our autonomy read article 142.

f*ck article 142. Who gives a shit about that? Gaas fucked up the onshore oil for Puntland with his 90/10 deals and you claim that he wanted Somalia to finish the constitution?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts