Puntland & Galmudug hold peace talks in Galkacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Sorry sxb but if Puntland ever gets this silly idea of setting foot onto Hiraan they will go through similar trials that afflicted the Ogaden when they tried to take over Hiraan.

And Xawadle seen as Daroods? :drakelaugh:
We enjoy our status queue as Hawiyes thank you very much :camby:
what about an autonomous region of Puntland?:lolbron:
Well i spoke to old Somalis who said the Xawale being seen as Darood back in the day so i looked it up, Hawale aren't Hawiye they are Mayle or LC

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well i spoke to old Somalis who said the Xawale being seen as Darood back in the day so i looked it up, Hawale aren't Hawiye they are Mayle or LC
They love to claim leelkase but they want nothing to do with them :mjlol:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
A lot of huffin and puffin but no substance in anything you're saying.

1. the first video shows fighting in the outskirts of Galkacyo i don't see any buildings or roads.

2. You're talking about Puntland, but Leelkaase militia by themselves were able to defeat you in Gaarsoor before our state troops entered the conflict

3. Jeexdin is also Puntland controlled, you're literally jumping from place to place claiming everything under the soon.

And heres your fellow HG in cars in Wadijir district scared shitless when Puntland tanks entered your side of the city

And heres Dahiir Alasow admitting your forces were defeated

sdzscl.png

Lies only get you so far, even your hardcore propagandist is admitting you lost

The fighting was outskirts of the city because Galmudug was kicking the puntland forces out of the city, that is how bad galmudug forces karbashed puntland.
1) Leelkase didn't start the fighting, both the time's fucking lier:drakelaugh:
The conflicts started the first time when Puntland tried building a road into Galmudug where galmudug government told them to stop and puntland agreed without conflict and a few months later they tried building by force with puntland forces protecting the road construction and when the galmudug forces were alerted they came attacking where they held the construction under control and that road was never builded into Galmudug.

2) the second conflict started after Puntland tried to build animals care center in galmudug Territory by force once again and the galmudug forces again captured the construction.

here is the video of beesha leelkase discussing fidnada MJ
Beesha Leelkase Oo Shegtay Puntland Waxna Iskama Dhiciso Fidno Mana Jojiyan Mana La jiridono
for dahir alasow is calooshis ushaqeyte. one day he talks shit to xaaf the other day he praises him, one day he praises HG and talks shit the other day:mjlol:

Dagaalka Galkacyo iyo Ciidankii Galmudug oo gudaha u galay Puntland
uploaded by dahir alasow

When the galkayo conflict he was the one who was uploading galmudug karbashing puntland

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reer Caqli dameer think they know more of important than us Puntites. Kulaha I got friends in Galkacayo so that equivalents of him knowing more. Smh.

Like @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman said, we need to build a wall. What's the point of holding conferences every month, it's a waste of time and you can't teach old dog new tricks, you can't make a thief into an honest man, you can't treat a killer like an innocent person. Build the wall Gaas, I'm getting tired of this.

Agent 47

Sorry sxb but if Puntland ever gets this silly idea of setting foot onto Hiraan they will go through similar trials that afflicted the Ogaden when they tried to take over Hiraan.

And Xawadle seen as Daroods? :drakelaugh:
We enjoy our status queue as Hawiyes thank you very much :camby:
this man thinks it's that easy.:mjlol:

I have a better idea, why don't you guys focus on your southern border HG sacads and focus on the khatumo state.

I don't see why you guys should care about xawadle, we don't border each other and we don't care about each other and frankly I would prefer to keep it that way :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

These comments prove why Galkacyo is a hotbed.

The whole city needs to be bulldozed if Puntland and Galmudug and want to solve the problem.
Iska amuus please, go and check your stocks in Malaysia. If it was up to you, Galmudug people would roam in Galkacayo.

Build the wall!
Build the wall!
Build the wall!
Build the wall!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have a better idea, why don't you guys focus on your southern border HG sacads and focus on the khatumo state.

I don't see why you guys should care about xawadle, we don't border each other and we don't care about each other and frankly I would prefer to keep it that way :manny:
Pipe down, Nobody cares about your tuulo in hiiraan, i didn't even know you guys were a clan up until recently, stop trying to make yourself relevant and focus on your baby administration

Gibiin-Udug

Pipe down, Nobody cares about your tuulo in hiiraan, i didn't even know you guys were a clan up until recently, stop trying to make yourself relevant and focus on your baby administration
Xawadle is the illegitimate child of old guy Hawiye, he never claimed Xawadle.

Iska dhaaf they've daddy issues.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These comments prove why Galkacyo is a hotbed.

The whole city needs to be bulldozed if Puntland and Galmudug and want to solve the problem.

When two reer miyi fight over a well the options are clear cut. Destroy it and everyone disperses and goes to new lands or share it but one clan always has control over the resource and shares it out based on 'xeer' agreement. PL should just ends this 'farce' of two clans owning a city, one clan will own it and then share it with the other clan based on an agreement(which is 1 govt like it's 1 clan who controls water well) and giving sacad their rights under PL, or just destroy it, no point wasting money and lives over it and go build up other areas in mudug!!!

Agent 47

Lmfao at puntland controling east of galkayo (Jeexdin):mjlol:
December 2016

February 2017

come near jeexdin this time, the Americans wouldn't help you with Air streaks:damedamn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
December 2016

February 2017

come near jeexdin this time, the Americans wouldn't help you with Air streaks:damedamn:
Since when was east Galkacyo Jeexdin?:O27GWRK:

You don't even know what you're talking about:mjlol:

Jeexdin in on the far outskirts of galkacyo they are two seperate entities, stick to your hut in dhusomareeb, you have no business in galkacyo, you're not even sacad :what:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
December 2016

February 2017

We all know you survive on 'controversy' it's your money-making machine, you cannot survive without it. I mean look at galmudug, it's not exactly a govt is it because your not govt material, your a controversial tribe and built solely for controversy. The second it's about development, progress, governance my friend take a back-seat. It's not your material!!!! Just surrender baraxlay, it's in your interest and everyone elses!!!

Agent 47

Soldiers captured not in soldier uniform. Stealing civilians off the streets, typical for your clan. Always known for this since 91. U r not known for fighting soldiers, you massacre civilians and you just proved it again by capturing civilians of the streets, you can tell by their clothes!!!

You even do the same thing in marka, burning villages. Killing elders in 93, killing civilians in mogadishu. Notice the pattern your fighting people who aren't armed. The second someone is armed you become a 'fuuley'
usual crocodile tears:damedamn:
We karbash you militarily economy in mudug:childplease:
are you saying only your civilians fight?
From AY to puntland, "My clan" karbashed you militarily:damedamn:

Iska amuus please, go and check your stocks in Malaysia. If it was up to you, Galmudug people would roam in Galkacayo.

Build the wall!
Build the wall!
Build the wall!
Build the wall!

:kodaksmiley: There's nothing there, just emotionally distracted people who are divided. I get migraines from it.

I'll stay in Garcad.

Agent 47

Since when was east Galkacyo Jeexdin?:O27GWRK:

You don't even know what you're talking about:mjlol:

Jeexdin and Galkacyo are two seperate entities, stick to your tuulo in dhusomareeb, you have no business in galkacyo, you're not even sacad :what:
cumar maxamud lives in galkayo and north mudug right? then if it's all MJ business then sacad's business is my business under my HG lineage:damedamn:

Jeexdin is east of galkayo maybe you should learn geography:browtf:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
it's facts:manny:
I don't even have to listen to them, all i gotta do is look at the mp list of galmudug and where they were elected from:manny:
5 MPs from Galkyo for shiikhaal.
4 MPs for surre Dir elected from galkayo (Their Galkayo pms they have other pms from other parts of galmudug as well)
1 MP for madhiban from Galkayo
and Sacad got 4 MPS from Galkayo
Ok huuno.

Agent 47

We all know you survive on 'controversy' it's your money-making machine, you cannot survive without it. I mean look at galmudug, it's not exactly a govt is it because your not govt material, your a controversial tribe and built solely for controversy. The second it's about development, progress, governance my friend take a back-seat. It's not your material!!!! Just surrender baraxlay, it's in your interest and everyone elses!!!
kkkkk just usual crocodile tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.