Puntland Candidate Presidential hopeful Farah Ali Shire visits USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacalaa kugu yaal get back to the eastern and our southern front that you've abondened lately.

What a xoolo :ohlord:
Which is worse and enemy from the inside or an enemy from the outside just peep this guys comments in future and you will notice a trend and a deep rooted cuqdad.

Eastern front and southern front? Are you forgetting there’s an enemy amongst us in qandala? Am guarding all fromts cleanse the excrement amongst us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
walahi your lying. xiiriro is 100% cali salabaan. specificly omar cali and ismai ali. you dont know shit about barri. lol. cali saleebaan is twice the size of cismaan mohamud wtf. mohamud saleebaan is way bigger than cali saleebaan that i wont argue but you claiming cismaan mohamud is bigger and has more money is just lies. walahi my cisman mohamud friends will tell you the same lol. and please no need for the disrespect walahi i didnt mean no disrespect im just stating facts. walahi i am around locals right now who are explaining who lives where. im in bosaso now. you will never hear me swear at you or disrespect you because of tribes lol. cisman mohamud are my brothers but please bring facts and evidence because what your saying is lies
You have a deep rooted cuqdad for maxamud saleeban I recall make a comment about how the brightest and bravest Puntlanders are from m garoowe and galkacyo and the dumbest were from bari you came in guns blazing filled with cuqdad saying it was the other way around pouring scorn on reer garoowe and galkacyo bear in mind I’m from bari too.

The only place Cali saleeban own is qandala and they have invited terrorists there and the head of isis is Cali saleeban majority of your tribe are terrorists

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
the readers will see that i didnt insult anyones tribe and im more of a puntlander than most because i support abdiwalli ali gaas i supported faarole and i suported cadde muse through bad and good. and i will support our future presidents. i have brothers in the puntland marines and army. how dare you call a whole tribe terrorists when 80% of the al shabaab captured during the garacaad battle were mohamoud saleebaan. how dare you generalize when cali saleebaaan are in the front lines protecting nugaal and mudug from these cowards. walahi i love all my puntlanders. just stop it with this unnessarary insults and propaganda

Reer-Bari

You have a deep rooted cuqdad for maxamud saleeban I recall make a comment about how the brightest and bravest Puntlanders are from m garoowe and galkacyo and the dumbest were from bari you came in guns blazing filled with cuqdad saying it was the other way around pouring scorn on reer garoowe and galkacyo bear in mind I’m from bari too.

The only place Cali saleeban own is qandala and they have invited terrorists there and the head of isis is Cali saleeban majority of your tribe are terrorists
the previous leader of alshabab in puntland was your uncle and cisman mohamud guy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i never insulted reer nugaal or reer mudug. your right puntland exists cause of them and every other tribe in puntland. but does that give you the right to lie about other tribes and claim their land. i never insulted reer mudug or reer nugaal. i just said that barri funded their development.
Weren’t you claiming isku shuuban xirriro iyo caluula was Cali saleeban land :chrisfreshhah:

Boowe change your name to reer qandala I’m reer bari and you don’t represent me infact we are enemies.

What do you think you can claim cismaan maxamud land unabated if you think Cali saleeban is more than cismaan maxamud than you have another thing coming.

It’s bah dirooble vs Cali saleeban not even the whole of cismaan maxamud gets involved keep up with your fuckery and it’s back to the mountains of galgala for your peeps.

Reer-Bari

i apologize if i insulted anyone. i honoustly believ i didnt insult anybody. i only spoke the truth about the makeup of bari region. and i never claimed aluula. aluula is siwaqroon

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the readers will see that i didnt insult anyones tribe and im more of a puntlander than most because i support abdiwalli ali gaas i supported faarole and i suported cadde muse through bad and good. and i will support our future presidents. i have brothers in the puntland marines and army. how dare you call a whole tribe terrorists when 80% of the al shabaab captured during the garacaad battle were mohamoud saleebaan. how dare you generalize when cali saleebaaan are in the front lines protecting nugaal and mudug from these cowards. walahi i love all my puntlanders. just stop it with this unnessarary insults and propaganda
On other threads you insulted reer garoowe and reer galkacyo.

The terrorists caught in garcaad mudug were mostly hawiye and digil iyo mirifle stop lying and for your information the only part of Puntland Cali saleeban inhabit qandala is a terrorist safe haven that’s a fact if you owned isku shuuban and caluula which you don’t it would of been a terrorist safe haven too.

Reer-Bari

im done. im finished with this website if people like this are on here. the true definition of an internet extremist. condeming a whole tribe. and lying about our state. in sha allah you change your way of thinking and take part in the development of your state and eventually our country. im only focused on devopming myself as a person and my land. peace out my brothers

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you mean the richest and more well off people are frombarri and the gaajo and the dependant are from galkayo and garowe. be honoust.

You clearly dissing reer galkacyo and reer garoowe on the quote above you’re a cuqdad ridden laangaab your land qandala is a terrorist strong hold what other land do you have? Don’t dare claim isku shuuban and you laangaab Terrorist cause they belong to cismaan maxamud.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Good riddance to bad rubbish hooyada waase Who needs enemies when we have Cali saleeban in qandala nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa terrorists.

Reer-Bari

because you said the bravest and brightest are from garowe and galkgayo and the dumbest are from barri. so i replied with that. which is straight facts. nugaal and mudug was build with the money made in barri. it is also known that my brothers from those regions come to barri to work. nobody goes to nugaal and mudug to work. thats why i said the gaajo and the dependant are from nugaal and mudug which is true. tell me im lying. anyways i am writing this as my last message to clarify your only evidence of me insulting others.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
because you said the bravest and brightest are from garowe and galkgayo and the dumbest are from barri. so i replied with that. which is straight facts. nugaal and mudug was build with the money made in barri. it is also known that my brothers from those regions come to barri to work. nobody goes to nugaal and mudug to work. thats why i said the gaajo and the dependant are from nugaal and mudug which is true. tell me im lying. anyways i am writing this as my last message to clarify your only evidence of me insulting others.
Tell me where do reer garoowe and galkacyo go do they go to qandala?

Are you from bosaso? Your tribe settle in qandala boowe don’t claim bosaso like it’s qandala you’re a guest in bosaso

I’m from bosaso if cismaan maxamud own bosaso it also belongs to all maxamud saleeban it’s you who’s the beggar coming to bosaso to look for work not reer garoowe or galkacyo cause bosaso belongs to maxamud saleeban and dishishe

Due to your cuqdad you disrespect garoowe and galkacyo when I myself am from bari so tell me who’s filled with cuqdad.

If it wasn’t for reer galkacyo and reer garoowe your entire tribe wouldn’t exist today they’re at the frontlines defending Puntland integrity while in your land of qandala you invite terrorists

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m torn here when my two cousins are fighting.

@Cognitivedissonance : screw everyone including Cali Saleban because Osman mohamud owns Bari

While

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman : war Naga amus, Majerteen waa Majerteen. No need to divide mjs especially Infront of the enemy.

@Reiko : pretends she doesn’t see the fight and keeps posting her Asad Osman for president posters all around the city.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I’m torn here when my two cousins are fighting.

@Cognitivedissonance : screw everyone including Cali Saleban because Osman mohamud owns Bari

While

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman : war Naga amus, Majerteen waa Majerteen. No need to divide mjs especially Infront of the enemy.

@Reiko : pretends she doesn’t see the fight and keeps posting her Asad Osman for president posters all around the city.
Jibril Yusuf Saajin 2019:fittytousand:

Its cismaan mahamouds turn to take the throne:dabcasar:

Last edited:
Cali Saleeban, Maxamuud Saleeban, Cumar Maxamuud, Jama Cisman, Cisman Cumar, Maxamuud Cumar, Cumar Saleeban, and all the other Maxamuuds wa walaalo o siman
unknown.png

Plz stop the fighting

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mofo want to gang up on me like as if I am a servant who doesn’t have free will wallahi I’m going to declare war on you I don’t care if my thread goes to the qashin section nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending