Puntland Candidate Presidential hopeful Farah Ali Shire visits USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
28279367_1831256106898625_7807467604268191994_n.jpg

Good turn out for Dr Faarax the community will hold a welcoming event on March 10 DoubleTree Hilton Hotel in St. Louis Park, Minneapolis.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Will we see Rer Bari President that is not from Mahmud Saleban block?

This guy I believe is Ali Saleeban.

Last edited:
Jim Crow nice try, I am not from Galmudug. Unlike many SomalisnI harbour no hate or bad wishes for my neighbour whether they are Somaliland or Galmudug.

To answer your question Faarax was Finance Minister of Puntland for 5 years from 2009-2014. He has lived in Puntland ever since and hasn't returned to live in Melbourne Australia where he has citizenship.

He is credited with steading the economy at a volatile time and the State's banktrupcy after the previous government financed and bankrolled the TFG in Mogadishu and corruption of the Finance Minister and close relatives of the President at the time who was a good man but very naive.

The exchange rate of the Shilling was mostly kept the same with low inflation, Faarax benefitednof course from his close friend who he knew from Melbourne andnwho nominated him to that position President Faroole who was a banker.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bari is a mysterious place. My friend is from Far Eastern of Bari bear Baargaal and he showed me pics of people living there, they have unique look. Lol
Bargaal in bari is inhabited by cismaan maxamud what’s this unique look you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts