Puntland Candidate Presidential hopeful Farah Ali Shire visits USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I can go to galkacyo and have my father live there for decades but I can’t lay claim to it caluula is inhabited by cismaan maxamud and siwaaqroon but baargaal belongs to cismaan maxamud sure there might be other clans who live there but it belongs to cismaan maxamud.

Like you said I am from Togdheer. I don’t care much whom Baargaal belongs to. Just telling you my buddy is Siwaaqroon from Baargaal. That is all there is to talk about. As for discussion about demographics and whom the town belongs to, save that for someone from the area will ya?

Btw.... have you taken your meds yet?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Like you said I am from Togdheer. I don’t care much whom Baargaal belongs to. Just telling you my buddy is Siwaaqroon from Baargaal. That is all there is to talk about. As for discussion about demographics and whom the town belongs to, save that for someone from the area will ya?

Btw.... have you taken your meds yet?
A siwaaqroon would never lay claim to baargaal only an isaac who despises maxamud saleeban would argue over who owns baargaal so keep it moving togdheer is that way ——->

It’s you who needs to take medication cause you seem to be infatuated with bari

Saalax Bidaar

A siwaaqroon would never lay claim to baargaal only an isaac who despises maxamud saleeban would argue over who owns baargaal so keep it moving togdheer is that way ——->

It’s you who needs to take medication cause you seem to be infatuated with bari
He is from there, his dad is from there as well

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bari is a mysterious place. My friend is from Far Eastern of Bari bear Baargaal and he showed me pics of people living there, they have unique look. Lol

Cismaan might very well be the owners of Baargaal but I was talking about a buddy of mine from the area who happens to be non CM.

Stop lying you weren’t initially talking about an individual you clearly said you seen pictures of the people who live in baargaal stop back tracking :gaasdrink:

Saalax Bidaar

Stop lying you weren’t initially talking about an individual you clearly said you seen pictures of the people who live in baargaal stop back tracking :gaasdrink:
:mjlol:

I said I’ve seen pictures of People from Bari. Where did I mention the clan affiliation of those people?

You just can’t fix stupid :chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Faarax Cali Shire is Cali Saleebaan!

I don't even know why he's chasing you around. Baargaal was the seat of the Osman Mahmoud King but today it is settled by Siwaakhroon.

It's like claiming Caynabo is settled predominitely by Dhulbahante clans or Hobyo by Majeerteen.

I am not taking away the historical significance of tge city and the kingdom it housed we were all the Kings and Sultans subjects after all!

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:mjlol:

I said I’ve seen pictures of People from Bari. Where did I mention the clan affiliation of those people?

You just can’t fix stupid :chrisfreshhah:
Bari is a mysterious place. My friend is from Far Eastern of Bari bear Baargaal and he showed me pics of people living there, they have unique look. Lol

You clearly said you seen pictures from people living in baargaal and the inhabitants of baargaal are predominantly cismaan maxamud who’s stupid again?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I don't even know why he's chasing you around. Baargaal was the seat of the Osman Mahmoud King but today it is settled by Siwaakhroon.

It's like claiming Caynabo is settled predominitely by Dhulbahante clans or Hobyo by Majeerteen.

I am not taking away the historical significance of tge city and the kingdom it housed we were all the Kings and Sultans subjects after all!
You’re clearly mistaken I think you are talking about caluula not baargaal but due to your enmity towards maxamud saleeban I’m not at all surprised.
Dhulbhante land caynabo was usurped by Isaac are you telling us baargaal has been usurped by siwaaqroon dhoqon oo cuqdad dhishay

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Thanks for the info sxb.

The kid is not right in the head. I truly believe he is crazy.

28056387_2021030368136694_6534229111583304076_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending