Puntland begins using biometrics for the Puntland Defence Forces

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol main base of pmpf is in garowe. Another one in eyl. Listen this is not a ps vs pmpf thing. They both are as important to puntland. Your not an alie if you all your doing is promoting hate against puntland tribes.
Why dont you concentrate on freeing your tribal land of qandala from isis and al shabaab guun yaheey guunta dhashay laangaab ahul naar

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I suspect that sometimes also. They did piracy and then got UAE to build them a coast guard out of it, like WTF. Then u got these guys sitting in our mountains but they never harming us as long as we leave them alone in the mountain so they can sell 'disinformation' to other Somalis, while Bosaso-Galkayo-Garowe are peaceful every day of the week and year.

Disinformation is another huge war propaganda tool nowadays. Just get few boys and a few ak.47 and somali reporter to record you talking about how Puntland is yours and that and upload it to youtube. People actually buy into it. SL does it a-lot in Sool and Sanaag outside of Erigavo-Las Anod where they have full control and it's not propaganda that one. But the rest is clearly disinformation tactic and once the camera stops rolling, they take another check from puntland tv and guri kale ayaa la aada to do the same for PL inay meeshu tahay.

Do you get it yet the disinformation war tactic, or should I explain it better brother. PL doesn't control anything untill your like Las anod where disinformation isn't need, wayba muuqata meesha yaa hukumo dhinaca controlka, policeka, guddomiyaha degmada he walks in the streets of las anod, not in xafadaha ama guri yar lagu soo xiray with video camera. I gotta tag @yas/London as she likes to know about dhulbahante. I got probably Dhulbahante podcast too when I am ready for it.

But yeah the truth sister is las anod is controlled by SL, but outside of las anod, it's disinformation by pl/sl, they just roll the camera in someone house with the flag and he says what they tell him to say, the next week somaliland does the same. Those guys are 'governmentless' ma jiro mamul runti anyone outside of LAS ANOD in Sool, mark my words. Even Buhoodle is 'no mamul' but they lean towards PL more in-kasto aysan mamul jirin and disinformation happens there too with SL playing 'videos' of they're nominated governor who lives in 'xafadaha' buhodle. Governor lives in the middle of the city in a proper office, police, jail, local government council, wax badan ayaa la raba markad dawlad sheeganaysid. It's clearly visible when PL controls somewhere and when SL controls somewhere. You won't see this 'disinformation' happening. Like Las anod u will never see PL go there and say 'guddomiyaha' las anod why? he will be arrested if they do since LAS ANOD IS SL. But meelaha kale oo aysan mamul jirin, u can hire someone to play the role of governor and place the flag near him and camera rolling.

So yes SOOL is 90% back n forth disinformation and Las anod is securely under SL. Sanaag Badhan is securely under PL. Dhahar isn't and there is no mamul and they are back n forth on tv whoever pays them on the day and the flag they bring. They dubays. I am bah dubays. It's real shame wallahi.
Nin yaho why dont you ask this guy quarker what sub clan of cismaan maxamud is he from every time i ask him he avoids it like the black death maybe he is isxuuul

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
No one is joining your **** army.

It's "our" army. Eventually, we want every state, even Somaliland, to be represented in the national Somali army since there won't be any need for a state army in the future.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It only took four posts before @DR OSMAN and @Cognitivedissonance ruined this thread with their jealousy and hatred. I've had enough of them. You would think they both lost their wives to @Arma with the way they obsess over Ali Saleebaan. Only they could ruin a thread about the development of Puntland. These two are our biggest enemies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It only took four posts before @DR OSMAN and @Cognitivedissonance ruined this thread with their jealousy and hatred. I've had enough of them. You would think they both lost their wives to @Arma with the way they obsess over Ali Saleebaan. Only they could ruin a thread about the development of Puntland. These two are our biggest enemies.

Majerten criticize each other just as much as they critcize others. My says some filthy things about farole when he see on the TV, which I won't share here but @Cognitivedissonance knows old osman maxamud types generation I think. Where-as we the younger diaspora see him as a crusader against hawiye. So we do have generational shift attitudes. My dad said 'war waxasi bank teller buu aha, he wud be cash register at berbera branch office' he didn't even work at the national bank HQ or any large title. My dad said He was First diplomat in foreign embassy, they look down on the people who were lower class level to them while in Somalia. I can't change this. U want me and cognissive to look up to @Sheikh who we know is b22n and has no education or proper job and then when he is president and he come around yelling darod pride, me and cog will remember what SHEIKH was in somalispot and our GENERATION and cog will be spewing abuse also.

It sounds weird but imagine a proper working somalia with all of us in the spot today living there and then fast forward 50 years into future somalia fails and we come back and meet each other in failed somalia, how in the world would we view each other knowing what we were in the hey days of somalia. Its hard to imagine I cant see it but it would be quite alot of hopelessness

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@ditoore tolka ka xishow..... ali saleeban wa niman tol ah

War anagu reer miyi baan nahay waxba lama harayno ina gumeedku, see osman mahmoud civilized class stop us, war anigu dili maaye, waan uu caqli celinaya, waa nin jecel in sida reer miyiga wax loogu sheego. Trust me dhulbahante iyo issa mahmoud orod uu tag, aar wax haka sheegan bah dubays, war nimankani miyigu ma fahansana muhimada boqortoyadu, waxay moodan geesinimo iyo dagaal ba SUMCAD AH iyo luqadasi waan la aqaana anagu oo weli nidaam gobanimo ah ma aha wax dhabarka laga togta iyo waxasi oo kale. We are noble in war anagu sxb and Noble in peace. Manahin boqortoyo lakin waan daana cawaanka kale miyiga joggo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe habartaa buufkeeda u sheeg nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas guun guun dhashay

Trending

Latest posts