Puntland begins using biometrics for the Puntland Defence Forces

Farm

VIP
Garowe-(Puntland Mirror) Puntland began to use the biometric system for its army registration.

The presidential guards will be the first army to practice the system, according to a video clip issued by the presidency late on Monday.

The aim is said to be to record the personal data of each soldier, the exact number of Puntland forces and to ensure the receiving army’s payment regularly.

It will be the first time that the Puntland state has used biometric for the record-keeping of the armed forces.

http://puntlandmirror.net/puntland-uses-biometric-army-registration-for-first-time/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We don't have any statistics about our army. There is no transparency or data or any open-ness. This stuff shouldn't be kept safe-guarded. PL needs more open-ness with data, no data, means no knowledge. Darawish also need to be defined into 'reserves and active'. We don't need an active force in full capacity 24/7 when there is no war or any duties for them. We need to keep a partial 'reserve' that we can pull from and immediately make 'active' when there is a war. Salaries should be adjusted. Those in full active duty should be paid handsomely as they do not have another source of income. How-ever those who are partially active must be told to go into civilian sector and help yourself and make a life and you will only be called when 'needed'. This mandatory I think PL boys are told to sign up and attend 6 months military training and return back to civilian industry and be on-standby.

We need to decide how many soldiers do we really need active on our borders be it Galkacyo and OOG Sool. That is what our constitution says in terms of jurisdiction. The active soldiers and reserve soldiers need to be portioned. We want the 'reserves' focusing on skills-development when there is no war in the civilian society, while remembering his 'military training' maybe required when PL needs 'infantry'. I think our military is very mismanaged and we just pull our boys from 'miyiga' and say 'dagaalka' gala. It's very backward and reactive approach, not a planned military whatsoever.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I haven't seen anything impressive from our Darawish in all honesty. Except they have elite good marksmen squad. I haven't seen how any of the infantry are different in skills and knowledge, I see the ranks and there is clearly different knowledge levels in the ranking system but the actual 'infantry' on the front-line do not seem to be well 'developed' and seem 'rag-tag' ama wax hada la soo aruriyay oo aan waqti iyo juhdi la gelin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland maritime police force already had biometrics from over 6 years ago

You and your constant PMPF propaganda level is so high. They're jurisdiction is piracy for god sakes, it's coastal for god sakes. War bax waryaa, ha iska dhigin geesi ciidamo arkayo, wat is wrong with you? ma xishoodo ali salemankani. Now if @Cognitivedissonance mentioned PSF, this is a different story, this guy has access to kill or arrest anyone in the COUNTRY, he doesn't even report to the PL govt I heard. It's separate institution that is EQUAL to DAWLADA GEBIGEEDU.

That is why you will never see PL govt and PSF commander together, way siman yihin lol. But they always go to PMPF base cause PMPF comes under PL govt jurisdiction with UAE FUNDER only. We know Diyano reports to the CIA niyahow, and we all know America is the boss of the world, iskaba daa Somalia.

PSF is brutal fighting elite squad. They have not only 'field divisions' across the nation, but also 'intelligence' sector who walk around in plain clothes collecting human intelligence and performing analysis on it's reliability. The field division is 'army' level niyahow so it can handle 'beelo' no joke or it can be quite small unit formations to handle 'high end terrorist targets'. They are built as real fighting force and I compare them to NAVY SEAL in Puntland.

I mean just the mention of Diyano sends shock waves in PL, no-one cares to hear PMPF, you make something out of it, not the people on the land waryaa. For example I know Bah Dubays ain't much lakin ana 'bunbuniyo' but at least I recognize that and am being honest about it. Where-as you won't recognize PMPF ain't shit without your constant praise and singing, it's not coming from shacabka and no-one even pays attention if they exist lol @Gibiin-Udug come and deal with this Ali Saleman who won't respond to RAGGA osman mahmoudka. U handle him as he only responds to Females.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
You and your constant PMPF propaganda level is so high. They're jurisdiction is piracy for god sakes, it's coastal for god sakes. War bax waryaa, ha iska dhigin geesi ciidamo arkayo, wat is wrong with you? ma xishoodo ali salemankani. Now if @Cognitivedissonance mentioned PSF, this is a different story, this guy has access to kill or arrest anyone in the COUNTRY, he doesn't even report to the PL govt I heard. It's separate institution that is EQUAL to DAWLADA GEBIGEEDU.

That is why you will never see PL govt and PSF commander together, way siman yihin lol. But they always go to PMPF base cause PMPF comes under PL govt jurisdiction with UAE FUNDER only. We know Diyano reports to the CIA niyahow, and we all know America is the boss of the world, iskaba daa Somalia.

PSF is brutal fighting elite squad. They have not only 'field divisions' across the nation, but also 'intelligence' sector who walk around in plain clothes collecting human intelligence and performing analysis on it's reliability. The field division is 'army' level niyahow so it can handle 'beelo' no joke or it can be quite small unit formations to handle 'high end terrorist targets'. They are built as real fighting force and I compare them to NAVY SEAL in Puntland.

I mean just the mention of Diyano sends shock waves in PL, no-one cares to hear PMPF, you make something out of it, not the people on the land waryaa. For example I know Bah Dubays ain't much lakin ana 'bunbuniyo' but at least I recognize that and am being honest about it. Where-as you won't recognize PMPF ain't shit without your constant praise and singing, it's not coming from shacabka and no-one even pays attention if they exist lol @Gibiin-Udug come and deal with this Ali Saleman who won't respond to RAGGA osman mahmoudka. U handle him as he only responds to Females.
Actually pmpf have bases in the mountains and are in the first line of defence against al shabab. The af-urur attack was against pmpf soldiers. Walahi your hate for alisaleebaan has you turning on puntland forces. Go back to the south where you belong. And this is a thread about puntland development so stop derailing it. You do this in ever thread. You act like you hate puntlanders more than our enemies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Actually pmpf have bases in the mountains and are in the first line of defence against al shabab. The af-urur attack was against pmpf soldiers. Walahi your hate for alisaleebaan has you turning on puntland forces. Go back to the south where you belong. And this is a thread about puntland development so stop derailing it. You do this in ever thread. You act like you hate puntlanders more than our enemies.

Waryaa PSF is like an Army with Intelligence sector and that's all we know, they could have other capabilities we are not aware of even, but we are aware they have intelligence sector and section dedicated to human intelligence gathering and ensuring the information is accurate and they have field division, meaning, sectors across the whole region of PL. I even hear they're name as far as MUDUG. I am not sure if they are in SOOL/SANAAG though.

But waan huba illa Bosaso illa Galkacyo way joggan field divisionkooda. The field division itself is an elite squad. They have infantry level division that can handle a conventional war style if need be but they're mobile and adaptable enough to switch to squad level units to handle important targets in the enemy like terrorists or anyone who has an Idealogy and using violence to implement it, the PSF will deal with them Wallahi.

It's they're jurisdiction to handle anyone who is spreading an Idealogy thru the means force and violence, they are deemed terrorists in the world definition book. Regardless what that idealogy is, it doesn't have to be even Islam even though that's a popular idealogy now being used for terrorism. But even CLAN based idealogy can be used in Somalia and I think they have a jurisdiction over it. Clan based idealogy however is usually 'external' matter so usually 'darawish' will handle it, but they would have to cooperate since it's an IDEA clannism and if it's coming from SL/GM, I can see PSF and Darawish cooperating on jursidiction matters since anything external outside of PL is Darawish duties but they may get fed they're intelligence data from PSF since the issue is idealogical one even with neighboring regions of PL.

Anyways naga amuus, I ain't gonna teach the PSF and I don't hate PL, I hate lies and bunbunis by you for anything Ali Saleman related or involvement, if you stopped doing that, you won't see me ever mention Ali Saleman again. PSF is based across all PL bar maybe sool/sanaag. Where-as PMPF is based in one region BARI, tells u enough and around 'coastal' areas to stop pirates from launching raids. WOW great job, don't act like some big mean bad ass running PL. Your always Ali Saleman your not the KING OF THE STATE.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Wallahi waa dhad guun ah the rest of cismaan maxamud dont know cause they don’t border these terrorists isis/al shabaab sympathiser

As bah dirooble we know what these people are and to be frank there’s no love lost the day they try to hinder progress in bosaso like they did killing Paul is the day they will be wiped from bosaso district and sent packing to qandala and I say good riddance to bad rubbish

Wallahi waa dhad guun ah the rest of cismaan maxamud dont know cause they don’t border these terrorists isis/al shabaab sympathiser

As bah dirooble we know what these people are and to be frank there’s no love lost the day they try to hinder progress in bosaso like they did killing Paul is the day they will be wiped from bosaso district and sent packing to qandala and I say good riddance to bad rubbish
Ali salebaan own bari and bosaso ya miskiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I hate muumin the leader of isis who is your uncle and his footsoldiers who are part of isis and al shabaab Who is also in qandala and their footsoldiers are your cousins.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ali salebaan own bari and bosaso ya miskiin
How comes muumin the leader of cali saleeban and his cali saleeban isis footsoldiers control qandala district but he doesn’t control the other two districts of bari namely isku shuuban district and bosaso district?

Boowe if cali saleeban owned bari the entire bari would be controlled by isis and al shabaab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yeah, hawl yar inta loo dhiibay buu raba hada inu umaada ugu caga jugleeyo inu landheere yahay. Mana ah hawl wayn, baddasi ka ilali burcad badeedku who are not even a military force but common criminals isn't a big task. Handling idealogical crimes is serious state matter that can cripple the whole region. Regardless that idealogy be clan based one where the send in 'duli' caado qaate like abdiqasim salat tried with jama ali jama or be it the common terrorism flavor today which is ISLAM. But the definition of terrorism is clear anyone using violence to spread an idealogy is deemed a terrorist. So anyone can fall under it not just the islamist. Anyone who says I will pick up an ak.47 and form a jabhad like some clans do in PL is an idealogical movement now, or be it the one we see now qarax style.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How comes muumin the leader of cali saleeban and his cali saleeban isis footsoldiers control qandala district but he doesn’t control the other two districts of bari namely isku shuuban district and bosaso district?

Boowe if cali saleeban owned bari the entire bari would be controlled by isis and al shabaab

Even if I came in guns blazing with secularism, I would be arrested immediately. Axsan ma jiro PL sxb, they don't favor any of they're dulis as long as your using violence hal meel ayaa uu qoran tahay DAMBIILE. They don't get what message your selling or what your motives are deep down, you just broke sharciga dhulka yaalo. Except this duli in qandala @Reer-Bari is getting preferential treatment, nigga got rewarded ministry of security ka waran, this will send shock waves in PL that this is acceptable and every clan will start using this method, so it's back to jungle rule again. Back to b22n activities.

We will conquer all of bari and enslave ur people

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Khayre did this 2 years ago for SNA, lol.

Always copying #NabadiyoNolol

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Waryaa PSF is like an Army with Intelligence sector and that's all we know, they could have other capabilities we are not aware of even, but we are aware they have intelligence sector and section dedicated to human intelligence gathering and ensuring the information is accurate and they have field division, meaning, sectors across the whole region of PL. I even hear they're name as far as MUDUG. I am not sure if they are in SOOL/SANAAG though.

But waan huba illa Bosaso illa Galkacyo way joggan field divisionkooda. The field division itself is an elite squad. They have infantry level division that can handle a conventional war style if need be but they're mobile and adaptable enough to switch to squad level units to handle important targets in the enemy like terrorists or anyone who has an Idealogy and using violence to implement it, the PSF will deal with them Wallahi.

It's they're jurisdiction to handle anyone who is spreading an Idealogy thru the means force and violence, they are deemed terrorists in the world definition book. Regardless what that idealogy is, it doesn't have to be even Islam even though that's a popular idealogy now being used for terrorism. But even CLAN based idealogy can be used in Somalia and I think they have a jurisdiction over it. Clan based idealogy however is usually 'external' matter so usually 'darawish' will handle it, but they would have to cooperate since it's an IDEA clannism and if it's coming from SL/GM, I can see PSF and Darawish cooperating on jursidiction matters since anything external outside of PL is Darawish duties but they may get fed they're intelligence data from PSF since the issue is idealogical one even with neighboring regions of PL.

Anyways naga amuus, I ain't gonna teach the PSF and I don't hate PL, I hate lies and bunbunis by you for anything Ali Saleman related or involvement, if you stopped doing that, you won't see me ever mention Ali Saleman again. PSF is based across all PL bar maybe sool/sanaag. Where-as PMPF is based in one region BARI, tells u enough and around 'coastal' areas to stop pirates from launching raids. WOW great job, don't act like some big mean bad ass running PL. Your always Ali Saleman your not the KING OF THE STATE.
Lol main base of pmpf is in garowe. Another one in eyl. Listen this is not a ps vs pmpf thing. They both are as important to puntland. Your not an alie if you all your doing is promoting hate against puntland tribes.

You do realize its 1door the guy you quoted? Bunch of neefs you and ditoore.