Puntland authorities in Mudug send tons of food and fuel to a neglected Galmudug soldiers in the frontlines of the war against Alshabaab

Actually Galmudug with all its weaknesses produces more taxes than SWS and HS combined and is close to Jubaland who has a port, they benefit from goods transiting between PL and HS.
Galmudug: 800k monthly
HS: 150k to 250k
SWS: 200k to 300k
JL: 1.1 million.

where did you get these fake numbers from ? And why don’t you have a source? Somalis on this forum just pull random numbers

Kismayo port makes 4-6 million per month. This was according to latest data UN report last year

Acudubillah
Somalis must really hate paying tax

He just randomly pulled numbers out of nowhere. Ask him for source

because according to a UN report last year posted on this forum Jubbaland makes 4-6 million dollars per month from the port alone. Never mind Doobley and the airport.

where did you get these fake numbers from ? And why don’t you have a source? Somalis on this forum just pull random numbers

Kismayo port makes 4-6 million per month. This was according to latest data UN report last year
All FMS report their revenues to the FGS and you can find the reports on their website on monthly basis, this is June report and I'm talking about taxes not the whole revenue because that also includes grants and World Bank projects, for example JL got 900k, GM got 800k and SWS 1.4 million from grants.
taxes.png

All FMS report their revenues to the FGS and you can find the reports on their website on monthly basis, this is June report and I'm talking about taxes not the whole revenue because that also includes grants and World Bank projects, for example JL got 900k, GM got 800k and SWS 1.4 million from grants.
View attachment 236216

well reports we have seen posted on this forum and other websites contradict this

you say this is taxes not while revenue. What on earth is the revenue they get from the port ? Surely that is a tax as they tax goods imported to KiSmayo by ship

I am not mentioning grants and whole projects. Jubbaland is second to puntland in terms of revenues and they are much higher than the one million you mention. If somaliland is excluded

in fact in the south only Jubbaland as a state has independent sources of money. Hirshabeel and south west state where totally depend on villa Somalia

your pulling stats out your ass. jl was roguhly $2million revenue for the month june. less than half of what your claiming.

source is the link @warside just posted

well reports we have seen posted on this forum and other websites contradict this

you say this is taxes not while revenue. What on earth is the revenue they get from the port ? Surely that is a tax as they tax goods imported to KiSmayo by ship

I am not mentioning grants and whole projects. Jubbaland is second to puntland in terms of revenues and they are much higher than the one million you mention. If somaliland is excluded

in fact in the south only Jubbaland as a state has independent sources of money. Hirshabeel and south west state where totally depend on villa Somalia
jubbaland could have much higher revenue if middle jubba and lower jubba are liberated frm AS. Gedo doesn't produce anything that useless state. also you cant compare jl to sws and hs because you guys have a port that the kacaan built for you and the fgs refurbished post 2011. but sws will probably have highest revenue after banadir when barawe port is built and put to work

jubbaland could have much higher revenue if middle jubba and lower jubba are liberated frm AS. Gedo doesn't produce anything that useless state. also you cant compare jl to sws and hs because you guys have a port that the kacaan built for you and the fgs refurbished post 2011. but sws will probably have highest revenue after banadir when barawe port is built and put to work

Kacan never built the port. it was built by the Americans in 1964 and the only Somali chief Engineer who worked for the Somali side was an Ogaden engineer trained in Italy.

It’s hard to liberate middle jubba when every president in the last 12 years has waged war on Jubbaland and Ogaden. Villa Somalia has armed and sent every moryaan and blockaded the state even from the air

all of Madoobes energy was focused on defeating the sent moryaans and air blockades and the xasidnimo of every langab bastard in villa Somalia and he has done well.

Kacan never built the port. it was built by the Americans in 1964 and the only Somali chief Engineer who worked for the Somali side was an Ogaden engineer trained in Italy.

It’s hard to liberate middle jubba when every president in the last 12 years has waged war on Jubbaland and Ogaden. Villa Somalia has armed and sent every moryaan and blockaded the state even from the air

all of Madoobes energy was focused on defeating the sent moryaans and air blockades and the xasidnimo of every langab bastard in villa Somalia and he has done well.
oh yeah my bad I thought it was built during the seventies. I firmly believe if all states south of pl built a port and liberate the lands from AS, they will all perform much better than pl @DR OSMAN. Right now you guys have the market for bosaaso to hiiraan, inshallah when both gm and hs build a port this won't be the case and there will be a huge drop in pl revenue.:lolbron:

Maybe JL is taking minimal taxes and also some parts of JL are under shabaab so that also leads to less imports but I think they can multiply their revenue easily if they do what Mogadishu and Berbera ports started doing, they take 5% sales tax in the port and Mogadishu port revenue is $10 million monthly now, Bosaso port started it gradually so they take 0.2% now and in that report Bosaso port revenue is 4.4 million.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
oh yeah my bad I thought it was built during the seventies. I firmly believe if all states south of pl built a port and liberate the lands from AS, they will all perform much better than pl @DR OSMAN. Right now you guys have the market for bosaaso to hiiraan, inshallah when both gm and hs build a port this won't be the case and there will be a huge drop in pl revenue.:lolbron:
There will never be a container port in Galmudug or HS, the next port will be somewhere near or in Mogadishu. I have purchased land in Garacad and will be watching soap, pasta and nido transported to your region at bargain prices.

Maybe JL is taking minimal taxes and also some parts of JL are under shabaab so that also leads to less imports but I think they can multiply their revenue easily if they do what Mogadishu and Berbera ports started doing, they take 5% sales tax in the port and Mogadishu port revenue is $10 million monthly now, Bosaso port started it gradually so they take 0.2% now and in that report Bosaso port revenue is 4.4 million.

i don’t know about these numbers bro. But I knew a car importer.

Mogadishu charged him $4,000 for a car import from Dubai that costed him $7,000. But most of that was bribe to the 5 Hawiye clans who have an office in the port : HG Abgaal Murusade. hawadle and something called Duduble. They all get their cuts

He told me same car imported into KiSmayo now he would pay $350 and he paid no bribe to the Ogadens because they never ask for any as madoobe considered it haraam to demand bribe.

That's why we built Garacad port so we can tap into Ethiopia market so even if you build anything we can also diversify, until then you have to rely on us.

There will never be a container port in Galmudug or HS, the next port will be somewhere near or in Mogadishu. I have purchased land in Garacad and will be watching soap, pasta and nido transported to your region at bargain prices.
Garcad will never be of the size to handle huge containers don’t get your hopes up. Just small fishing vessels. Shabelle dhexe and lower shabelle use Mogadishu port as of now. Only hiiraan in hs uses bosaaso and with the recent offensive against AS in the region it will clear the xamar- beledweyne highway and they will use Mogadishu port inshallah. There’s also a new port and airport being built near cisaleey ( just a bit past kaaran) which will hugely benefit the tol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Garcad will never be of the size to handle huge containers don’t get your hopes up. Just small fishing vessels. Shabelle dhexe and lower shabelle use Mogadishu port as of now. Only hiiraan in hs uses bosaaso and with the recent offensive against AS in the region it will clear the xamar- beledweyne highway and they will use Mogadishu port inshallah. There’s also a new port and airport being built near cisaleey ( just a bit past kaaran) which will hugely benefit the tol
It will be big, it will be huge. I am very excited because it will change our region and I am happy it will leave @Bariire @Ranger1007 @Cali_xaraare in the gutter. The feeling of joy is beyond description, it's like I am floating on air with a cool breeze hitting both my temples.

Trending

Latest posts