• Dry mouth
  • Tremors
Mental Effects
  • Delusions
  • Visual hallucinations
  • An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
  • Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
  • Impaired depth perception
  • Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image
  • Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
  • Fear of losing control
  • Panic attacks
  • Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
  • Severe depression or psychosis

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd/the-harmful-effects-of-lsd.html

Spend time reading and investigate the effects before you put something harmful into your body. The key is understanding the long term and short term effects on your body and health. Don't become an addict who will need help to be fixed by society. And if you are female, you are even in a worse position when you use drags, You will be nothing but used and abused human being and you won't be able to stop anyone but rather accept your fate to feed your chemical dependency. You will be with AIDS.

Weed and extasy both have good high trip.

Lsd and alcohol i dont recommend awful trip.

But in my adult age i only blaze weed and fifa whit junk food.

i do not recommend psychedelics for everyone.
they will bring out whatever illness you have deep inside your psyche.

The journey is full of danger and lies, mostly coming from your own subconscious

stick to weed..

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Physical Effects
  • Dilated pupils
  • Higher or lower body temperature
  • Sweating or chills (“goose bumps”)
  • Loss of appetite
  • Sleeplessness
  • Dry mouth
  • Tremors
Mental Effects
  • Delusions
  • Visual hallucinations
  • An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
  • Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
  • Impaired depth perception
  • Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image
  • Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
  • Fear of losing control
  • Panic attacks
  • Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
  • Severe depression or psychosis

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd/the-harmful-effects-of-lsd.html

Spend time reading and investigate the effects before you put something harmful into your body. The key is understanding the long term and short term effects on your body and health. Don't become an addict who will need help to be fixed by society. And if you are female, you are even in a worse position when you use drags, You will be nothing but used and abused human being and you won't be able to stop anyone but rather accept your fate to feed your chemical dependency. You will be with AIDS.

wallahi since my last trip i changed my whole life, stopped smoking weed, slaved away for several months to save money, moved to different city to pursue my dream career. This shit pushed me to the right direction. its been a year now, i can hear Lucy calling my name again :D

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
@Siddhartha Do you do drugs outside of festival and concerts? excluding weed

I wouldnt take any psychedelics at a festival too much going on they are best taken with people you care about, mdma is a guaranteed good time but i save them for parties,festivals the comedown is brutal and scares me so ive only done it twice.

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I wouldnt take any psychedelics at a festival too much going on they are best taken with people you care about, mdma is a guaranteed good time but i save them for parties,festivals the comedown is brutal and scares me so ive only done it twice.
So you've done mdma twice, what was it like for the first time? tell me your story

see take some and youll realise thinking like that is a concept that society forced on us, everyone is one.
The Cushitic man is already deeply connected with the spirits , animals , birds and nature . The Cushitic body , due to the ancient diet , skeletal features and so forth , is not suited to taking drugs . Give this up before you end up in a mental institution.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Have you tried nootropics ? I just started using tianeptine for a mental boost and to increase feelings of well-being since I haven't been a social person for a long time.

Have you tried nootropics ? I just started using tianeptine for a mental boost and to increase feelings of well-being since I haven't been a social person for a long time.
tianeptine seems interesting.
i would recommend modafinil, its a focus drug with mood enhancing qualities, better than the amphetemines students use to study and better than qat.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
So you've done mdma twice, what was it like for the first time? tell me your story

Pure bliss, every sense of inhibition gone it really felt like nothing else. Conversations flow with complete strangers. I have no problem talking to girls but on this shit I could land a 10/10 supermodel no sweat.

Pure bliss, every sense of inhibition gone it really felt like nothing else. Conversations flow with complete strangers. I have no problem talking to girls but on this shit I could land a 10/10 supermodel no sweat.

mdma has allot of negative effects on the brain, and the comedown is really bad.
you can get pretty much the same effect with the right cocktail of nootropics with less sideeffects

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
tianeptine seems interesting.
i would recommend modafinil, its a focus drug with mood enhancing qualities, better than the amphetemines students use to study and better than qat.
I actually have a prescription for modafinil and have been using on and off for the past 2 years. I've been feeling sleepy and lethargic as f*ck ever since I moved to the USA so that's how I got a prescription for it. It's effectiveness wears off very quickly. Apart from the first week, it didn't do shit. I'm just looking for something that can raise myself above baseline while I fix my social life. I barely have any people in my social circle. It really sucks to not a brother.

I actually have a prescription for modafinil and have been using on and off for the past 2 years. I've been feeling sleepy and lethargic as f*ck ever since I moved to the USA so that's how I got a prescription for it. It's effectiveness wears off very quickly. Apart from the first week, it didn't do shit. I'm just looking for something that can raise myself above baseline while I fix my social life. I barely have any people in my social circle. It really sucks to not a brother.

you dont need drugs to improve your social life,
try exercise and sunshine..
then force yourself into situations where you will meet people.

I am an introvert and i do very well alone, if i let myself go i would be a recluse and stay indoors and to myself .
I force my self to meet people and it works,
trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending