Psychedelics and their ability to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
An article was released recently, the article quotes a number of cancer patients and terminally ill people aswell as healthy people . As a result of their treatments they reported increased well being and positive behavioural changes.

One quote that stood out to me was
  • "The experience expanded my conscious awareness permanently. It allows me to let go of negative ideas faster. I accept ‘what is’ easier."
Check this out @McD30 this resonates with your positive vibes thread

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/27/11544250/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-psilocybin-effects

McD30

Bored to death
Are you really sure drugs are the best way to attain a positive mindset? I may not know much about them but the article says there's little research.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are there special ones I should look out for? I also want to know where you took it.
Lsd and Mushrooms, i took them with a bunch of friends but its really about set and setting, so take them when youre in a good mood and everything is going well and in an environment where you feel safe.

I don't take drugs only alcohol, hook me up I need help before Monday. If they're street drugs you can forget it.Yas isn't on that shit.

An article was released recently, the article quotes a number of cancer patients and terminally ill people aswell as healthy people . As a result of their treatments they reported increased well being and positive behavioural changes.

One quote that stood out to me was
  • "The experience expanded my conscious awareness permanently. It allows me to let go of negative ideas faster. I accept ‘what is’ easier."
Check this out @McD30 this resonates with your positive vibes thread

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/27/11544250/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-psilocybin-effects
Why you need to take them from first place? You are young living in western country enjoying your life (studying/working traveling) life is good you should not depend on any things. Weed, khat susbance are for weak people.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why you need to take them from first place? You are young living in western country enjoying your life (studying/working traveling) life is good you should not depend on any things. Weed, khat susbance are for weak people.

It's not something you get dependent on, but it's helped me alot, I no longer care what others think of me, I am who I am. I no longer view women as sex objects, they are humans with emotions and thoughts too. Overall it's just made me a better person

McD30

Bored to death
It's not something you get dependent on, but it's helped me alot, I no longer care what others think of me, I am who I am. I no longer view women as sex objects, they are humans with emotions and thoughts too. Overall it's just made me a better person
I did some research and I might try it out. My friend says he can get fresh ones next month.

I did some research and I might try it out. My friend says he can get fresh ones next month.

Don't do it, think of your parents and long journey that they had go through to give you a new life, don't waste their energy and their hard work on you to junky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts