Psychedelics and their ability to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can ever get into these types of drugs, I have a two cousins that went HARD core into acid. They basically dropped out of college and end up running away to New York in order to be their "true selves". That didn't go well and they ended up homeless...More sad ish happened but I don't wanna give out too many details.

They went from having plans to attend college to believing in some nonsense about how they're god.

I heard acid can really f*ck you up if you're mentally fragile, I think this was the case with them

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't think I can ever get into these types of drugs, I have a two cousins that went HARD core into acid. They basically dropped out of college and end up running away to New York in order to be their "true selves". That didn't go well and they ended up homeless...More sad ish happened but I don't wanna give out too many details.

They went from having plans to attend college to believing in some nonsense about how they're god.

I heard acid can really f*ck you up if you're mentally fragile, I think this was the case with them

Whose to say it fucked them up, perhaps they realised the life they were living wasnt being true to themself. The thing about these drugs is that they reveal who you are, you cant hide from them. It will grab you by the balls and say "THIS IS YOU" up to you to decide what to do with it.

Whose to say it fucked them up, perhaps they realised the life they were living wasnt being true to themself. The thing about these drugs is that they reveal who you are, you cant hide from them. It will grab you by the balls and say "THIS IS YOU" up to you to decide what to do with it.

Um, nah they just went full on bonkers.

I think drugs such as these create illusions of a faux sense of true self that people buy into, when in reality its just mind games from chemical reactions in the brain.

But thats just how I see it

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Um, nah they just went full on bonkers.

I think drugs such as these create illusions of a faux sense of true self that people buy into, when in reality its just mind games from chemical reactions in the brain.

But thats just how I see it

check this out, the first time you do psychedelics is as important as falling in love or losing your virginity.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Shrooms does something to a nigga. I had an experience with shrooms 6 months ago. Consumed by myself roughly 4 grams soaked in Lemon-Tek and 1.5 grams fresh soft Moroccan Hashish.
In the middle of the volcano eruption of euphoria and the moments of silence, I remembered fleeting into my head where I could recall sporadic bits of old memories from my childhood.

At first it made no sense to me since I couldnt connect the dots since they were so irrelevant and distant, so I thought.
Over the course of a few months the memories kept coming back whenever a situation relevant to the current emotional part of my behaviour is triggered. As if it is deciphering the roots of different aspects of my behaviour came from.
Shit got me humbled in more ways than one.

But then again the same day, I remembered me and two guys shroomed out off our minds were chasing down a bus and I hit a fat cut on them and laughed sidii dameerki kole nearby a bus stop.
After I was done laughing some habro that I knew were looking at me hella weird and I straightened my posture and left to a forest nearby the street I was where I could soak up the nature.
Shrooms is strange drug. Hella fun during euphoria, hella suspicious during the paranoid phase and leaves you looking like world class caaq for the whole day, if consumed in fairly large quantities.

Small quantities like 1.5 g chewed and a zoot, is like taking a zoot to Create A Player on FIFA and taking the effect to 99 on giggles.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Shrooms does something to a nigga. I had an experience with shrooms 6 months ago. Consumed by myself roughly 4 grams soaked in Lemon-Tek and 1.5 grams fresh soft Moroccan Hashish.
In the middle of the volcano eruption of euphoria and the moments of silence, I remembered fleeting into my head where I could recall sporadic bits of old memories from my childhood.

At first it made no sense to me since I couldnt connect the dots since they were so irrelevant and distant, so I thought.
Over the course of a few months the memories kept coming back whenever a situation relevant to the current emotional part of my behaviour is triggered. As if it is deciphering the roots of different aspects of my behaviour came from.
Shit got me humbled in more ways than one.

But then again the same day, I remembered me and two guys shroomed out off our minds were chasing down a bus and I hit a fat cut on them and laughed sidii dameerki kole nearby a bus stop.
After I was done laughing some habro that I knew were looking at me hella weird and I straightened my posture and left to a forest nearby the street I was where I could soak up the nature.
Shrooms is strange drug. Hella fun during euphoria, hella suspicious during the paranoid phase and leaves you looking like world class caaq for the whole day, if consumed in fairly large quantities.

Small quantities like 1.5 g chewed and a zoot, is like taking a zoot to Create A Player on FIFA and taking the effect to 99 on giggles.

The best thing about the experience for me its not the visuals or the epiphanies. Its the way you feel the days,weeks and months after. You feel like a free spirit in every sense of the word, open to anything,to anyone.

I however have swore of mdma untill i get into a serious relationship, that shit is too powerful couldn't stop thinking about a random girl i hooked up with for weeks, fell in love.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The best thing about the experience for me its not the visuals or the epiphanies. Its the way you feel the days,weeks and months after. You feel like a free spirit in every sense of the word, open to anything,to anyone.

Yeah I can relate to that feeling of openness to recieve vibes, maybe it was that my intuition got stronger and my mind just decluttered from anxiety I have for my future. Sorta feels like being a straw swaying with the wind, able to bend to subconcious pressure but wont break.

I would love that feeling of openness to people, but then again because knowing how people from the Social Housing Jungle would operate with their "dog eats dogs nature" the openness was not an option. Being open to them will only breed trouble for a brudda who's abandoned the corrupt mindset and tryna live life aligned with his own idealistic values.

I however have swore of mdma untill i get into a serious relationship, that shit is too powerful couldn't stop thinking about a random girl i hooked up with for weeks, fell in love

Sxb, as far as MDMA is concerned, wax kama sheegi karo madaama wali ma tijaabin. All I can guess is that you may have had some instant classic A1 siil and you got spellbound. Just appreciate your time there and move on. In a better place and time you'll run into the same pussy or something of similar or higher calibre.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Yeah I can relate to that feeling of openness to recieve vibes, maybe it was that my intuition got stronger and my mind just decluttered from anxiety I have for my future. Sorta feels like being a straw swaying with the wind, able to bend to subconcious pressure but wont break.

I would love that feeling of openness to people, but then again because knowing how people from the Social Housing Jungle would operate with their "dog eats dogs nature" the openness was not an option. Being open to them will only breed trouble for a brudda who's abandoned the corrupt mindset and tryna live life aligned with his own idealistic values.

Sxb, as far as MDMA is concerned, wax kama sheegi karo madaama wali ma tijaabin. All I can guess is that you may have had some instant classic A1 siil and you got spellbound. Just appreciate your time there and move on. In a better place and time you'll run into the same pussy or something of similar or higher calibre.

Bro mdma is just pure love and its a common thing to get attached to girls you meet while on it, my friend falls in love after 5 mins lol. Sex is 10000000x better people say normal sex is never the same its still great but you just know it can be that much better.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Bro mdma is just pure love and its a common thing to get attached to girls you meet while on it, my friend falls in love after 5 mins lol. Sex is 10000000x better people say normal sex is never the same its still great but you just know it can be that much better.
I have an addictive personality. When I rock with something I truly rock with it. At a stage in a life when I'm at better place will I let myself go molly cyrus crazy.

With the aid of Lipton T the Sabayaad stay wrapped all the way :fittytousand:

For now my life is at the drawing board of a new construction with better foundation this time, so that'll do for another time patna:win:

Really? everyone i spoken to who has done definitely say it has changed the way they think and see the world. What were your doses.

The shrooms were high dosage the acid a single tab.
I think I was already mentally centred, and mind was already pretty much open in the first place.
My focus is better though and it was quite the experience.

How was your experience?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The shrooms were high dosage the acid a single tab.
I think I was already mentally centred, and mind was already pretty much open in the first place.
My focus is better though and it was quite the experience.

How was your experience?

You come out of the experience reborn, a new person with a whole new outlook on everything. Every preconception removed from your brain. Its a reset button. Made me more open, less judgemental and more empathetic.

Speaking about DMT check out this dutch show take it live.

I must be the only person who was totally underwhelmed by mushrooms, instead I just had the most awkward day of my life. I did some at Awakenings festival last summer and I couldn't really express myself around even my best friend, it felt like I lost all my social skills at once.

You come out of the experience reborn, a new person with a whole new outlook on everything. Every preconception removed from your brain. Its a reset button. Made me more open, less judgemental and more empathetic.

Speaking about DMT check out this dutch show take it live.

DMT is cool but it lasts like 15mins and you see creatures from other dimensions, and you won't be able to move at all. I actually thought I died for a couple weeks, the feeling is that intense. Now it seems pretty silly but I still wonder...

Yeah i was underwhelmed by muchrooms too, its because i did LSD a few months before,
now that was an experience, i had an adventure in 2 hours, even had a spirited debate about the ego, the Id, the soul and super string theory with my neighbours cat.

Its really weird i was very close to that cat, he spent hours on my lap getting petted while i watched TV, the damn cat preferd me to its owner.
after that incident he would screech when he sees me and run away.

LOL

I am sacred to try DMT..

i get all my drugs from my fellow psychonaut who works in a lab that makes this stuff.
he smuggells a little bit home to try, so the dosage is correct.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My second trip.

My cousins girlfriend hummed, she became a red fiery goddess, i closed my eyes and was catapulted into a different universe, I kept flying in and out of universes. Vybz kartel started playing, I understood why he wrote the song and how he felt when he made it, I became him, I was born, I lived and I died. When I went outside the sky looked like a van Gogh painting, every step I took transported me to a different place, a jungle, a city but in reality I was near a forest. I came home looked in the mirror and saw energy pulsating from my chest, I looked around at people and saw the same energy coming from them. I came to the conclusion that we are all one.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending