PSA: I am not a man

lalayariis

Bad cop

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I am Oromo full time not part time get that right before you slander my name @The Good

:pacspit:

Fake news I am 100% a 5'2 Oromo man from Harar anyone who says otherwise it's a laangaab hater argue with your door.

:manny:
That's lovely but you need to be a somali to be transqabilist. So you're a part time Oromo/transqabilist unless you've wormed your way in already.
1585938547100.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That's lovely but you need to be a somali to be transqabilist. So you're a part time Oromo/transqabilist unless you've wormed your way in already.
View attachment 103402

How many times do I have to say it Somali's are Oromo's they are synonymous with each other. You can use them interchangeably , never in your life come for my Qabiil Fluid status you maryooley cedeb yeeloow

:wtfdis:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How many times do I have to say it Somali's are Oromo's they are synonymous with each other. You can use them interchangeably , never in your life come for my Qabiil Fluid status you maryooley cedeb yeeloow

:wtfdis:
>I'm a confused fucker

1585939028426.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
100% Bro having them on our side is a good thing we shouldn't isolate my brothers

DM where you are getting this dank emojis from right now , I need to sleep though I have no idea why I am awake lmfao it's nearly 4am .

:ufdup:
Now I want you to dm me some good fkd material on Darood or Hawiye (preferably Darood) and i'll spill the beans.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Okay , you're Indeed not the first SSPOTTER to be blasphemously accused of being an opposite gender, perhaps you could enlighten us with that gentle voice of yours

Trending

Latest posts