Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look up Deism fam.

6077.jpg

There was a period during my teenage years in which I started having doubts about my religion until I started doubting the existence of Allah, mind you I was very religious before then.Then I thought to myself let me think about my surroundings and assess my religion's description of life. It did make more sense to me that a God would exist instead of not existing .That did help me in regaining my faith. Back then I used to follow it blindly which I stopped doing and have started become more logical about my religion. Philosophy did have an impact in strengthening my faith.

I recommend you watching introduction to philosophy crash course on youtube. While they might be slightly bias in their discussions about god, they are the least bias that I have come across on youtube.

As for the eternity of hell, there is a small minority of scholars that believe that hell is not eternal. One such popular scholar is ibn taymiyyah,Maybe you should watch some videos about their arguments against the eternity of hell. As for what do I believe regarding this topic? I am on the fence on this one as I find it hard to accept that some good people that I see daily will live in hell eternally but I strongly believe that Allah is just and will never do wrong on anyone on the day of Judgement regardless of this topic .

Hell will only exist for a short period of time.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've only unearthed and resurrected an age old discussion amongst the greatest minds of Islam. :trumpsmirk:

:farmajoyaab: Dismantle away.

But if you go to war in the main, you will forget about your duties and waste away. My PM has a cornucopia of cuunto. Enough to feed a man with enough sheeko that he will retire from making covert Becky appreciation threads.

:farmajoyaab: Dismantle away.

But if you go to war in the main, you will forget about your duties and waste away. My PM has a cornucopia of cuunto. Enough to feed a man with enough sheeko that he will retire from making covert Becky appreciation threads.

I have old manuscripts stashed away in my basement. I have enough to make me a rich man. I'm not as naive as that bedouin Arab who sold the Dead Sea scrolls for pittance.

But my intentions are pure, I use them to debate the heretics and the heathens.

I opened a medieval book which translates to Guiding the Spirits which the author opens up the discussion for the impossibility of punishment to be eternal. A great read!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have old manuscripts stashed away in my basement. I have enough to make me a rich man. I'm not as naive as that bedouin Arab who sold the Dead Sea scrolls for pittance.

But my intentions are pure, I use them to debate the heretics and the heathens.

I opened a medieval book which translates to Guiding the Spirits which the author opens up the discussion for the impossibility of punishment to be eternal. A great read!

:yacadiim: Rich is the operative word.

But at least you aren't selling yourself short.

How did you manage to come upon these manuscripts?

My guess is they aren't accessible to commoners, soo maha?:farole:

Kratos

Sonder
Why is it easier for you to believe that there are hundreds of thousands of millions of galaxies hosted in a hugely vast immeasurable space that we refer to as "the universe" but when it comes to the infinite afterlife here on earth, you hesitate?
Because we can see these galaxies and interact with them. The universe is not entirely immeasurable either, some of its parameters can be quantified. Depends on what you are measuring

Kratos

Sonder
I will be giving this Ramadan a proper go too, in the name of science. Might as well since I'm going to have to fast anyway. It will be an interesting experiment.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Sure believe in a God that’s sacrificed billions of animals and humans just so he can create this wonderful world. Seems totally legit Akhi. Oh yeah the 100k Geeljire that died in 2011, no biggie sxb. Jazakallah khair.

this sheikh says virgins in heaven are beautiful young white women

@Basra ..negro women cant be virgins in heaven.

f123345

the best part is that only atheists get to laugh at this without being hypocrites..... so sorry to the rest of you.... you'll just have to nod your head and be tolerant, this comedy gem is just for me
5 years ago

HPhenomenal

there are 1 billion morons who actually believe this to be true

Bryan Wong

eternity with 72 women,? paradise becomes hell.for the bloke stuck with them

Last edited:

Trending