Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

These are countries who will proudly tell you their civilisation is based on the judeo/Christian and any country whose parliament is opened by the Christian prayers is a Christian country and most western countries have this tradition. If Somalia is a Muslim country then Western Europe are Christian countries.

Why did everyone conveniently skipped my question about Islam and Somalia/Somalis? We worship our clans more than Islam, who are we lying to? Is the recognition of Allah as God enough and no worries if you destroy a whole nation and people believing in other ideologies like tribalism?
I don’t know about Australia but US isn’t judeo Christian it was literally made by deists

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
gaals dont go to hell forever or might not even go there. only people who have heard the message of islam and rejected it. i believe
So no one goes to Hell forever in Islam? Can anyone verify this please?! This is a significant point in my honest opinion.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
And I'm back. And it is a contradiction, because the punishment clearly doesn't fit the crime, which contradicts the claim that said God is the most Merciful. If a human can punish a man more humanely, such as Scandinavia's reformation prison program, would you consider that man more merciful than God?

As for your questions:

If someone gave me $25 million, I'd be really happy as anyone would and thank the man.

No, I wouldn't sell my eyes for $50 million.
you would thank that man. than why not thank the one who gave you the eyes to begin with for free. and thank him by following his rules and regulations.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:farmajoyaab: I won't take the doctrine approach (for now). So let's ask what you get out of religion (which is a more rudimentary question)?

- Social supports
- A sense of purposefulness
- prayer which aids in stress management
-practicing temperance improves health outcomes (abstaining from risk taking behaviour i.e. drugs, alcohol, non-comittal sex)
- Intermittent Fasting (promotes mitochondrial connections which helps with longevity).
- Regular religious attendance is said to add years of life.
- Religious people live longer than Atheists and Agnostics.

In secular countries, where people have benefited from improved health care, sanitation and public health programs it appears that religious people are healthier than their non-practicing counterparts. I don't know why, but I'll leave it at that.

I should add, having been born a Muslim. It's far easier to die as one. It's the religious system practiced by your forefathers and the majority of your ethnicity. Even if you see this argument as a logical fallacy - argumentum ad populum. Questioning belief within a culturally conservative milieu could have real implications on your life. Even if your faith is weak leaving would be too much of a headache and announcing would probably mean a withdrawal of support. And let's just say, those that get ex-communicated have to piece together new identities and create new families from scratch (unless your folks are uber liberal). :manny: Better to be an imperfect Muslim than a pariah. Logically it makes the most sense to me. And of the three Abrahimic faiths - the most preferable (my opinion).
What I gain from it has nothing to do with it my friend. It has to do with validity. That's all I'm trying to seek.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Copy and paste shit from google
You are using gentile as if it’s the greatest insult on earth, I bet you don’t even know what it means but then again you are an ignorant, sexist, alshabab sympathizing extremist. Such a nutcase

And fyi I am not a Christian but Christians are nice compassionate people yet ignorant but progressive compared to Muslims.

Christianity has been debunked by Christian scholars and the bible as been authored by unknown writers. The actual followers of Jesus formed the Jerusalem Church by his brother James the Just and were devote Messianic Jews. All the Disciples were Jews who were wiped out for their true faith.

Go learn basic history

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
you would thank that man. than why not thank the one who gave you the eyes to begin with for free. and thank him by following his rules and regulations.
I see your point, but what does that have to do with the topic of discussion? I implore you to stay on topic.

Reer-Bari

I see your point, but what does that have to do with the topic of discussion? I implore you to stay on topic.
you still havent stated one contradiction yet. and the thing about hell is an opinion you based on what you believe is mercy. bring one contradiction. i dare you. i wil donate all my money to an agnostic charity if you state one contradiction

@YourBroMoe

The Prophet Mohammed SCW said, that his ONLY miracle (he meant his most important) to verify his Message and Religion. Without going to deep let's see what is so miraculous about the Quran. I give you three point you should ponder over.

1) Memorization of the Quran:
There is not a single book in this world, that people memorize page for page, sentence for sentence, word for word, letter for letter, except the Quran. The language of the Quran is classical Arabic and the Quran was revealed to mankind 1400 years ago. It is till this day the only book in this world Million of Human beings memorized it completely and Billions of human beings memorized many pages of it. The Amazing thing about that, is not only that the Quran has 600 Pages or is 1400 years old. The most amazing thing is that the Quran revealed is in classical Arabic and most Muslims don't even speak this language and still a 5 year old Somali can memorize the whole Quran.

"And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember? " 54:17

2) Preservation of the Quran:
The Quran is the only religious book with two characteristics. It is persevered as it was revealed and it written it's original language. The Language of the original bible should be Aramaic right ? The funny thing is the language of the bible is Greek. As for all religious scriptures every of their scholars admit that the scriptures are corrupted by human beings. As for the Quran is the same book that was revealed 1400 years ago and written in classical Arabic. Not a single other religion can say that about their textbooks.

"Surely, We have revealed the 'Zhikr' (Quran), and surely, We will preserve it" 15:9

3) The Quran never get's boring
Imagine hearing a song to often. You get bored right ? It is even a way to torture people. As for the Quran, many Muslims recite it their whole life and never get bored. Never ! The amazing thing many don't understand a single word of it. Imagine a Spanish song as an American. You listen to it sometime, but eventually you get bored. The Quran is recited among people of different nations, different ages, different social classes and most of them don't speak Arabic and still they read the Quran again and again. Imagine a Christian reading the bible in greek (also it's not the original but they claim it to be). How many christian do that.

"Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." 13:28

4)Conclusion:
These were only very few points to show you that you should study and verify if the Quran is the word of Allah. If so then you shouldn't question ethics your mind don't agree with. If you prove with your mind in the first place, that The Quran is true, then your mind accepted Allah and his religion as perfect. You accepted that Allah with his knowledge send this religion and this messenger. There is no need then to question certain points of Islam after that.

If you are sincere watch this speech of Dr. Yasir Qadhi, which explains why the Quran is the Word of Allah.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
you still havent stated one contradiction yet. and the thing about hell is an opinion you based on what you believe is mercy. bring one contradiction. i dare you. i wil donate all my money to an agnostic charity if you state one contradiction
Since that one wasn't good enough for you, very well.

We'll begin with a series of questions.

1. Do you believe all human beings are equal and live equal lives because of the fairness of God?

Reer-Bari

1. Do you believe all human beings are equal and live equal lives because of the fairness of God?
im not answering any of your questions unless you answer mine first. this will truly explain to us if your a paid agent or your serious. like i asked you 3 times before. state one contradiction.

Reer-Bari

actually i will be nice. answer mine after i answer yours. no not everyone is equal. everyone has different tests and obstacles in life. someones test could be overcoming oppression by the hands of another person or government and others it could be overcoming bad habits. this life is a test.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Hey guys, Ramadan is around the corner, and I'm a very family oriented individual. For the sake of festivities, I'm down to give Islam another go, as during Ramadan, I take it seriously, because it's BS if you don't.

I may have rebuttals if you decide to participate. That's how discussions go.

Hope to keep shit civil.

It's great you're giving religion, especially the one your very own forefathers predominantly practiced, another go! A higher power, whether one or multiple, has been acknowledged by every human civilization to ever exist. The Islamic diin is a very integral part of one's identity and especially when we discuss the Somali identity. Islam provides guidance, inner peace, and a stable lifestyle. Rejection of the Lord (SWT) provides nothing good to your life and only brings negatives. If you die an atheist, what will you gain? Atheists believe there's no afterlife and thus no heaven. Would you really want to destroy your chances in entering the heaven of the Hereafter, especially when atheism offers no desirable alternative?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you say your an agnostic. Ok but why aren't you positive that God is the truth and that he really does exist. Think about it if God revealed himself today for everyone woudlnt it mean everyone would believe in him? even the most evilest of creation? that would just take away the purpose of this world which is to test mankind in whether they believe in God or not. The universe wouldn't have just come by complete random chance without their being a power who started it. I'm just trying to answer your question I hope i don't come across antagonizing or anything.

I'm not an atheist. Not because it's bad to be one, but because I find something coming from nothing to be absurd. I guess the best description would be an Agnostic Deist.

The name of God in the ancient Hebrew alphabet is spelled YHWH, this is where both the transliteration "Yahweh" and "Jehovah" come from. Neither of these are correct because the name of God was sacred and was never pronounced. This is referred to as the Tetragrammaton.

This is somewhat cryptically referenced in the episode of Moses on Mount Sinai, where the burning apparition ("bush" is a challenged translation) of God speaks to him, identifying as YHWH RShH YHWH.

Due to the various tenses this incredibly difficult to translate phrase essentially translates as "I am all which is, which was and which will be". This is the most important episode in identifying who and what God really is, which is the universe itself.

The name YHWH is an invocation of this, the first word in a phrase, a reference and callback.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
im not answering any of your questions unless you answer mine first. this will truly explain to us if your a paid agent or your serious. like i asked you 3 times before. state one contradiction.
I did.

I'll clarify it for you so there's no way any confusion can occur.

First, the definition of contradiction:

"In classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions."

Propositions are the points made that can either be true or false.

ex.

Jason is a man. Proposition 1.
Jason is a woman. Propositions 2.

This is a contradiction, as Jason can only be one or the other.

Here's problem with Hell explained again.

Human beings die after a set period of time. Proposition 1.
God judges the dead, sending them to Hell or Heaven. Proposition 2.
SOME of these people who go to Hell, go there forever. Proposition 3.
One of God's many characteristics is that He is perfectly fair. Proposition 4.

These are all propositions accepted by every Muslim to be True.

However, Propositions 1 and 3 prove that some humans sentenced to Hell will go there longer than they lived by an infinite margin. If both of those propositions are True, then Proposition 4 cannot be True, as the punishment wouldn't fit the crime.

Unless of course, you wish to convince me that a being can claim to be perfectly fair, and send an individual to Hell forever. In which case, I'd say you're insane.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
you say your an agnostic. Ok but why aren't you positive that God is the truth and that he really does exist. Think about it if God revealed himself today for everyone woudlnt it mean everyone would believe in him? even the most evilest of creation? that would just take away the purpose of this world which is to test mankind in whether they believe in God or not. The universe wouldn't have just come by complete random chance without their being a power who started it. I'm just trying to answer your question I hope i don't come across antagonizing or anything.
Not at all! I like your question.

To answer, if God revealed himself, people wouldn't believe him, they'd know him.

We don't believe the Sun exists. We know it exists.

And this is where Agnostics come into play. It isn't about faith, but what we know conclusively. You can be an Agnostics Muslim for example, because technically, you don't know if God is real, but believe anyway.

The other knowledge based position is Gnosticism, when asserts that they do know. These are generally people who stated that they spoke to God.

Reer-Bari

I did.

I'll clarify it for you so there's no way any confusion can occur.

First, the definition of contradiction:

"In classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions."

Propositions are the points made that can either be true or false.

ex.

Jason is a man. Proposition 1.
Jason is a woman. Propositions 2.

This is a contradiction, as Jason can only be one or the other.

Here's problem with Hell explained again.

Human beings die after a set period of time. Proposition 1.
God judges the dead, sending them to Hell or Heaven. Proposition 2.
SOME of these people who go to Hell, go there forever. Proposition 3.
One of God's many characteristics is that He is perfectly fair. Proposition 4.

These are all propositions accepted by every Muslim to be True.

However, Propositions 1 and 3 prove that some humans sentenced to Hell will go there longer than they lived by an infinite margin. If both of those propositions are True, then Proposition 4 cannot be True, as the punishment wouldn't fit the crime.

Unless of course, you wish to convince me that a being can claim to be perfectly fair, and send an individual to Hell forever. In which case, I'd say you're insane.
thats not a contradiction because your using your view of what fairness is to judge this. whats fair to you might not be fair to others. bring a real contradiction. like i said thats not a contradiction backed by fact. just say you dont have any contradiction. its like saying there is a test once a month for every year and you take that test and get the lowest mark every time. you think you deserve to be pass and get the rewards even though you got the lowest mark every time

Trending