Protest have erupted in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Somalia to Ethiopia; :shaq:''Just wait after finishing al'kabaab and my army is rebuild''

Anyway good news bro that USA is seeing ethiopia for what it is ''USELESS AND MONEYWASTING'', this country of aids povertystricken called ethiopia has been milking USA and western countries for almost 25 years now, on the basis of fighting terrorism and ''rogue'' state Eritrea, which has been nothing but lies and of little to no success.

:rejoice:This is USA to President Farmajo of Somalia;

''Washington has thrown its backing behind the Somali government in its bid to divide the Islamist movement.''

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...majo-is-dealing-with-al-shabaab,108253337-ART
When will you realize that ethiopia is your backer :icon lol:
Watch and weap. This is so that ethiopia and kenya don't get a single drop of Somalia's oil. Saudi and egypt is supporting this via the US. The new US base can accommodate +100.000 soldiers

That's on top of the new Turkish base.

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base in Berbera

That's on top of the UAE/SAUDI base in Eritrea

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base that'll be constructed in Bosasso

See a pattern here bud?

All of this is to destroy ethiopia due to the Renaissance dam.

You have protests and your country is burning through insurrection in every parts of ethiopia, while the wealthiest and most powerful countries and armies (who pay your food and electricity bill) are planning a regime change through massive land land forces that are being trained as we speak.

I didn't even mention the huge state date that burdens your country, how will you pay for all this infrastructure when your so-called industrialization infrastructure is owned by the Chinese and relegates your people to sweat shop fodder?

Perhaps, if your people stopped the expansionist dream of annexing Somalia, your country wouldn't be burning.....:meleshame:

Good luck

Look at you begging for other countries to do your bidding, too bad you don't know geopolitics well enough. Saudi Arabia and UAE support Ethiopia over Egypt for a few reasons. SA has already invested 20bill into agriculture in Sudan that will be available because of the Ethiopian dam. UAE makes a billion through Ethiopian port use. There was even a Saudi cable that leaked that said they recommended Ethiopia and Kenya to annex Somalia.

Your country is becoming colonized as we speak. No country in the world would give up its sovereignty by allowing multiple bases from countries who oppose each other.

Either way ethiopia will continue to succeed while Somalia crumbles.

I'm glad u now understand that tplf is stronger then Egypt u clown. Your the worst political analyst I have ever seen online. What happened to the dam getting raided

Nope in world scale Egypt is more important than Ethiopia simply they guard Israel 'S border and prevent Gaza people from receiving arms. Also controlling the Suez Canal.

Look at you begging for other countries to do your bidding, too bad you don't know geopolitics well enough. Saudi Arabia and UAE support Ethiopia over Egypt for a few reasons. SA has already invested 20bill into agriculture in Sudan that will be available because of the Ethiopian dam. UAE makes a billion through Ethiopian port use. There was even a Saudi cable that leaked that said they recommended Ethiopia and Kenya to annex Somalia.

Your country is becoming colonized as we speak. No country in the world would give up its sovereignty by allowing multiple bases from countries who oppose each other.

Sudan has white Nile and other two rivers that originated in Sudan don't come from Ethiopia )plus seasonal rains and underground water. So, they don't need the Ethiopian dam and they will build new dams for electricity only in Sudan.

No matter who rules Ethiopia, UAE will keep making money from them simple fact Ethiopia is the landlocked country and needs UAE not the opposite.

Where is you port, next to Bole international airport?

ANYTHING that you say from now on is automatically disqualified :williamswtf:

Nope in world scale Egypt is more important than Ethiopia simply they guard Israel 'S border and prevent Gaza people from receiving arms. Also controlling the Suez Canal.
And share the Nile river with Jordan and Israel to supply 95% of their yearly water consumption.

This was the dumbest move they could have made. Assured self-destruction. But too late to go back on it now as they have spent way too much money (that they can't even afford in the first place.)

Wait until their train and infrastructure debt bill arrives on their doorstep. Oohhhh boy

Ur a one delusional Ethiopian sheegato aren't U? The TPLF are literally kicking out Ethiopians from there land and selling it to foreign companies for pennies while they keep their regions to themselves and the ethnic amhaara and oromos are eating from the land fill , why do u think hundreds of protesters are killed and tens of thousands jailed? Arable land and cheap labor is the only resource Ethiopia has to offer to the world, how do u think Ethiopia will ever prosper when u have 228million mouths to feed and mostly livint rural areas?
You can't be bragging when u have hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians fleeing Ethiopia to live in Somalia :mjlol: but then again mama TPLF Ethiopia is developing right :ulyin:

Ur a one delusional Ethiopian sheegato aren't U? The TPLF are literally kicking out Ethiopians from there land and selling it to foreign companies for pennies while they keep their regions to themselves and the ethnic amhaara and oromos are eating from the land fill , why do u think hundreds of protesters are killed and tens of thousands jailed? Arable land and cheap labor is the only resource Ethiopia has to offer to the world, how do u think Ethiopia will ever prosper when u have 228million mouths to feed and mostly livint rural areas?
You can't be bragging when u have hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians fleeing Ethiopia to live in Somalia :mjlol: but then again mama TPLF Ethiopia is developing right :ulyin:
Free your people then come talk to me. We are litterally using Somalia as a training for new recruits, how sad. How far will Somalia fall before you realize it's game over? You're talking about protests while you have a self declared country within your borders who is militarily and financially stronger than you. Somalia is dead, give up. You're talking about refugees while you make up over a million refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya. We own Somalia and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I know it hurts to accept, but that's the truth, it doesn't matter how much you cry online it will not change.

Last edited:
Free your people then come talk to me. We are litterally using Somalia as a training for new recruits, how sad. How far will Somalia fall before you realize it's game over? You're talking about protests while you have a self declared country within your borders who is militarily and financially stronger than you. Somalia is dead, give up. You're talking about refugees while you make up over a million refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya. We own Somalia and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I know it hurts to accept, but that's the truth, it doesn't matter how much you cry online it will not change.
The stooges we have will be hung and burnt, Ethiopia or Fakethiopia is only held by aid and donations by the west, ur minority TPLF have to worry about the cannibal amhaaras that's gonna do another derg genocide on them, Somalia will only help put in another regime like we did with Zenawi and watch the drama, SL will come back to union with open arms, they'll get their president of Somalia and problem solved.

Yes, ethiopia is killing and brutalizing our people right now. Thank you for admitting and showing everyone the true colors of a habashi.

Tplf use the army to kill and intimidate in order to keep the country together, we barely have an army and we're resolutely proud because we are ONE nation, forever united in our feelings of flattery from our Somali-obsessed habashi super-fans. You guys are more fanatic than K-pop fans!

Besides, didn't I say that you're disqualified after claiming that you have ports? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Under all that fake brotherly crap, is a fake country of tiny, tiny men with severe Napoleonic complexes, who want to subjugate a proud and ancient people just because you can't be us.

We love you. Thank you for validating our superiority by being on our forum day in and day out, you and all the fans. Thank you my little fan.

Who's a good little fan, yess booboo, such a nice little fan. Keep inflating our ego's as your economy deflates.;)

Last edited:

@Bahal @XamarCade @Prince Abubu @merka get your man

Who else says that all time on Sspot? The hyena waraabe remember "come and free your people ":mjlol:

Yes, ethiopia is killing and brutalizing our people right now. Thank you for admitting and showing everyone the true colors of a habashi.

Tplf use the army to kill and intimidate in order to keep the country together, we barely have an army and we're resolutely proud because we are ONE nation, forever united in our feelings of flattery from our Somali-obsessed habashi super-fans. You guys are more fanatic than K-pop fans!

Besides, didn't I say that you're disqualified after claiming that you have ports? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Under all that fake brotherly crap, is a fake country of tiny, tiny men with severe Napoleonic complexes, who want to subjugate a proud and ancient people just because you can't be us.

We love you. Thank you for validating our superiority by being on our forum day in and day out, you and all the fans. Thank you my little fan.

Who's a good little fan, yess booboo, such a nice little fan. Keep inflating our ego's as your economy deflates.;)
You're clearly the fan who remembers my height from another thread. Don't quote me again fag.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
With Ethiopia out of picture, we can start turning Somalia into Germany. We are living in history.:salute: Someone start writting The Conquest of Ethiopia: The final Chapter :lolbron::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending