Protest have erupted in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and many others have said for the past year that the US will dump Ethiopia as their lap dog in the region. Well, once the lap dog status is over, the annual aid is also over, which incidentally adds up to the EXACT same number as the current ethiopian yearly budget.

Regime change is coming your way. Even your PM know's this and has complained about it, but there's nothing he can do against the US.

http://www.madote.com/2016/09/ethiopian-pm-accuses-united-states-for.html

Ethiopia is now officially persona non grata to the US military and Trump.

http://waagacusub.net/articles/4244...ia-in-its-war-on-terror-in-the-Horn-of-Africa

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/trump-world-policeman/index.html

Ethiopia is no longer needed.

You need the US, but the US doesn't need you anymore. Trump has chosen to fight against al kebab together with the SNA, and will deploy over 100.000 soldiers in the coming 2 years.

Egypt and the arab countries are against ethiopia due to the Nile dam.

Egypt and specifically Al-sisi told Trump to directly assist Somalia instead of ethiopia, just as it has started to do itself in the past year.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...-to-egypt-to-train-its-military,108255575-BRE

What will you do then?

:trumpsmirk:
I see I have a fan :icon lol:. You do know the aid from the USA isn't given directly to the government right? Over 90% of the aid is given to humanitarian NGOs. Somalia with a population of 1/10th gets half as much aid with most of the aid going to security and military (lol), so if you think the aid adds anything to Ethiopias strength then you're most certainly wrong. Ethiopia spends less then 1% of its GDP on its military.

You really think trump will send 100k Americans to help Somalia :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:, you're way too delusional for your own good.

Egypt has no choice about the Hidase dam and has already signed agreements with Ethiopia on sharing the Nile so that's a non contender. Your Arab buddy's couldn't care less for your country, why can't you realize that by now?

I see I have a fan :icon lol:. You do know the aid from the USA isn't given directly to the government right? Over 90% of the aid is given to humanitarian NGOs. Somalia with a population of 1/10th gets half as much aid with most of the aid going to security and military (lol), so if you think the aid adds anything to Ethiopias strength then you're most certainly wrong. Ethiopia spends less then 1% of its GDP on its military.

You really think trump will send 100k Americans to help Somalia :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:, you're way too delusional for your own good.

Egypt has no choice about the Hidase dam and has already signed agreements with Ethiopia on sharing the Nile so that's a non contender. Your Arab buddy's couldn't care less for your country, why can't you realize that by now?
Everything you said here reeks of fear.

You're still a fan by simply being on this website and pushing your habashi agenda.

You can laugh all you want, but the whole world sees ethiopia burning, and if you think Somalia get's $12 Billion in aid from the US PER YEAR, than you're the most delusional tplf supporter I've ever met. You just tried to justify your annual military aid and say we get the SAME... :pachah1:

Stop eating raw meat, it's really messing with your brain at this point Mr 6'1...

Please don't look down on us short, short somalis :chrisfreshhah:

@Canuck Remember the guy claiming to be 6'1?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I and many others have said for the past year that the US will dump Ethiopia as their lap dog in the region. Well, once the lap dog status is over, the annual aid is also over, which incidentally adds up to the EXACT same number as the current ethiopian yearly budget.

Regime change is coming your way. Even your PM know's this and has complained about it, but there's nothing he can do against the US.

http://www.madote.com/2016/09/ethiopian-pm-accuses-united-states-for.html

Ethiopia is now officially persona non grata to the US military and Trump.

http://waagacusub.net/articles/4244...ia-in-its-war-on-terror-in-the-Horn-of-Africa

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/trump-world-policeman/index.html

Ethiopia is no longer needed.

You need the US, but the US doesn't need you anymore. Trump has chosen to fight against al kebab together with the SNA, and will deploy over 100.000 soldiers in the coming 2 years.

Egypt and the arab countries are against ethiopia due to the Nile dam.

Egypt and specifically Al-sisi told Trump to directly assist Somalia instead of ethiopia, just as it has started to do itself in the past year.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...-to-egypt-to-train-its-military,108255575-BRE

What will you do then?

:trumpsmirk:

If you remember, Trump first question regarding the Horn is why the U.S. has been fighting AS for 10 years without any results. The answer? Ethiopian and AMISOM unwillingness/incompetence

Watch and weap. This is so that ethiopia and kenya don't get a single drop of Somalia's oil. Saudi and egypt is supporting this via the US. The new US base can accommodate +100.000 soldiers

That's on top of the new Turkish base.

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base in Berbera

That's on top of the UAE/SAUDI base in Eritrea

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base that'll be constructed in Bosasso

See a pattern here bud?

All of this is to destroy ethiopia due to the Renaissance dam.

You have protests and your country is burning through insurrection in every parts of ethiopia, while the wealthiest and most powerful countries and armies (who pay your food and electricity bill) are planning a regime change through massive land land forces that are being trained as we speak.

I didn't even mention the huge state date that burdens your country, how will you pay for all this infrastructure when your so-called industrialization infrastructure is owned by the Chinese and relegates your people to sweat shop fodder?

Perhaps, if your people stopped the expansionist dream of annexing Somalia, your country wouldn't be burning.....:meleshame:

Good luck

If you remember, Trump first question regarding the Horn is why the U.S. has been fighting AS for 10 years without any results. The answer? Ethiopian and AMISOM unwillingness/incompetence
Spot on.

He know's that they are doing it on purpose just to milk the US.

That's why he has decided to cut all aid to Ethiopia and Kenya (and allowed/helping Farmaajo to throw out amisom next year.) ethiopia and kenya really believe it was Farmaajo's idea alone to kick out amisom... :ftw9nwa:

Same thing Trump did with Daesh in Syrian and Iraq, wiping out Daesh in just a few months together with the Russians/Chinese/DPRK/Iran etc.

He's applying the exact same strategy to Somalia. Boris Johnson doesn't want to end the arms embargo, but Putin has already promised to veto it, and Trump and Putin are on the same side regarding terrorism.

The US is doing its own dirty work from now on, hence why the US is cutting all aid to ethiopia and kenya. This was a priority for Trump in the first budget of his presidency.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/trump-foreign-aid-cuts-report/
The report reveals that some countries will lose all development assistance, including: Ethiopia,
Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Tanzania.

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/US-spending-in-East-Africa/2558-3912632-c3n6ubz/index.html
"Uganda and Ethiopia will be the biggest losers in the region in the US President Donald Trump administration proposal to do away with all funding
through the development assistance account, instead channelling these monies towards economic assistance.

According to a State Department budget document seen by The EastAfrican, the 2017/18 budget proposes a 30.8 per cent cut to overall foreign aid. In Africa, Washington is looking at saving $777.1 million from the proposed budget cuts prepared early this month.

Within the region, while Somalia will get an increase in funding of about $36.1 million, Ethiopia will suffer the biggest cut at $132.1 million followed by Uganda at $67.8 million. Rwanda and Tanzania will suffer a cut of $50.7 million each while Kenya will see a funding cut of $11.78 million, South Sudan $10.6 million and Burundi $9.4 million."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...cion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the
Many African regimes today simply avoid the demands of good governance, ignore the rule of law and commit gross violations of human rights in the belief that U.S. and other Western aid will always bail them out of their chronic budget deficits and crushing foreign debts and replenish their empty grain silos.

American tax dollars in Africa often serve to support the interests and lifestyles of corrupt regimes and the armies of experts, consultants and lobbyists who cooperate with them at a huge cost to Africa’s poor.

He's cut the budget's of nearly every country in amisom. On the other hand, he's announced large increase in aid for Somalia which includes security and defense expenses to help the US/SNA coalition.

ethiopia.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Spot on.

He know's that they are doing it on purpose just to milk the US.

That's why he has decided to cut all aid to Ethiopia and Kenya (and allowed/helping Farmaajo to throw out amisom next year.) ethiopia and kenya really believe it was Farmaajo's idea alone to kick out amisom... :ftw9nwa:

Same thing Trump did with Daesh in Syrian and Iraq, wiping out Daesh in just a few months together with the Russians/Chinese/DPRK/Iran etc.

He's applying the exact same strategy to Somalia. Boris Johnson doesn't want to end the arms embargo, but Putin has already promised to veto it, and Trump and Putin are on the same side regarding terrorism.

The US is doing its own dirty work from now on, hence why the US is cutting all aid to ethiopia and kenya. This was a priority for Trump in the first budget of his presidency.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/trump-foreign-aid-cuts-report/

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/US-spending-in-East-Africa/2558-3912632-c3n6ubz/index.html
"Uganda and Ethiopia will be the biggest losers in the region in the US President Donald Trump administration proposal to do away with all funding
through the development assistance account, instead channelling these monies towards economic assistance.

According to a State Department budget document seen by The EastAfrican, the 2017/18 budget proposes a 30.8 per cent cut to overall foreign aid. In Africa, Washington is looking at saving $777.1 million from the proposed budget cuts prepared early this month.

Within the region, while Somalia will get an increase in funding of about $36.1 million, Ethiopia will suffer the biggest cut at $132.1 million followed by Uganda at $67.8 million. Rwanda and Tanzania will suffer a cut of $50.7 million each while Kenya will see a funding cut of $11.78 million, South Sudan $10.6 million and Burundi $9.4 million."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...cion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the

He's cut the budget's of nearly every country in amisom. On the other hand, he's announced large increase in aid for Somalia which includes security and defense expenses to help the US/SNA coalition.

ethiopia.jpg

Trump has been the best thing to happen to Somalia in nearly 30 years.

The moment I heard U.S. boots on the ground and aid cuts

:salute:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
They won't, because Tigray's are inherently smarter than Oromo's, they own all the media + means of production which = obscurity for Oromo's. It's 2017 and you're the majority in Ethiopia, yet you have nothing. The state has relegated and will continue to relegate you into obscurity. TPLF controls your history books bud, unfortunately.

I'm glad u now understand that tplf is stronger then Egypt u clown. Your the worst political analyst I have ever seen online. What happened to the dam getting raided

Its really sad that our neighboring east African countries (besides Tanzania) only make a living and get ahead via aid and donations by fighting "terrorism", such a shame.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
That's if they have an objective, these people have no objective and are being led to the factory.

I suggest you join them since u hate the government and stop pretending your pro Ethiopian nationalism on this site. Atleast they r doing something about their situation

I'm glad u now understand that tplf is stronger then Egypt u clown. Your the worst political analyst I have ever seen online. What happened to the dam getting raided
Ladies and gentlemen, we have yet ANOTHER fan amongst us, these people can't leave us alone, even online. Wallahi i'm so flattered to be Somali :ftw9nwa:

1. it's "you're" not "your." Perhaps educate yourself on something more than how to annex Somalia, such as basic grammar.
2. Your educational level is severely lacking in reading comprehension. Where did I say tplf is stronger than Egypt.

Let me now if I should donate some charcoal and a lighter, since your're not getting enough nutrition by the sounds of it.

Q: How do you know ethiopia is bordering on state collapse?
A: When the habashi cockroaches flood Somali websites, just to "convince" Somalis that ethiopia isn't burning

:ayaanswag:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Ladies and gentlemen, we have yet ANOTHER fan amongst us, these people can't leave us alone, even online. Wallahi i'm so flattered to be Somali :ftw9nwa:

1. it's "you're" not "your." Perhaps educate yourself on something more than how to annex Somalia, such as basic grammar.
2. Your educational level is severely lacking in reading comprehension. Where did I say tplf is stronger than Egypt.

Let me now if I should donate some charcoal and a lighter, since your're not getting enough nutrition by the sounds of it.

Q: How do you know ethiopia is bordering on state collapse?
A: When the habashi cockroaches flood Somali websites, just to "convince" Somalis that ethiopia isn't burning

:ayaanswag:

How old are u? Are u seriously going to talk about a mistress in the Obama administration, as proof of why USA helped Ethiopia:dead: If ur under 10 ill give u a pass:damn:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Oromo people are the most retarded people wallahi. They make more than half % of the pop and they are cool with being slaves. :bell:
They are the most inept, uselesss and irrelevant ethnicity. :uCkf6mf::axvmm9o:
>largest ethnic group in ethiopia
>has plenty of land and resources
>ends up being slaves in their own country

How come?

They are the most inept, uselesss and irrelevant ethnicity. :uCkf6mf::axvmm9o:
>largest ethnic group in ethiopia
>has plenty of land and resources
>ends up being slaves in their own country

How come?
Walahi bilahi there was this gas station I went to and the cashier was Oromo, I told him "down woyane" the bastard was like "they have guns, they're powerful", that's when I gave up on these useless bakhtis,

Watch and weap. This is so that ethiopia and kenya don't get a single drop of Somalia's oil. Saudi and egypt is supporting this via the US. The new US base can accommodate +100.000 soldiers

That's on top of the new Turkish base.

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base in Berbera

That's on top of the UAE/SAUDI base in Eritrea

That's on top of the new UAE/SAUDI base that'll be constructed in Bosasso

See a pattern here bud?

All of this is to destroy ethiopia due to the Renaissance dam.

You have protests and your country is burning through insurrection in every parts of ethiopia, while the wealthiest and most powerful countries and armies (who pay your food and electricity bill) are planning a regime change through massive land land forces that are being trained as we speak.

I didn't even mention the huge state date that burdens your country, how will you pay for all this infrastructure when your so-called industrialization infrastructure is owned by the Chinese and relegates your people to sweat shop fodder?

Perhaps, if your people stopped the expansionist dream of annexing Somalia, your country wouldn't be burning.....:meleshame:

Good luck

His country was destabilize South Sudan. also, Egypt, South Sudan, Eritrea and Uganda that suffered from South Sudan one million refugees had made alliance against Ethiopia recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts