Protest have erupted in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't break out into a civil war, they need a peaceful resolution to end this madness. Imagine if weapons were smuggled into Ethiopia, that would be disastrous. :faysalwtf: @Lilafrombole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:comeon:

I am glad my people are expressing there right to protest.

The number of times Ethiopia's demise had been "numbered" on this site though? :mjlol:

Good thing numbers go to Infinity :chrisfreshhah:

:comeon:

I am glad my people are expressing there right to protest.

The number of times Ethiopia's demise had been "numbered" on this site though? :mjlol:

Good thing numbers go to Infinity :chrisfreshhah:
Well they're peaceful cause they're getting mowed down like grass by the government if they ever get outta line, plus these protesters are unarmed...... for now
20170811_175001.png

Well they're peaceful cause they're getting mowed down like grass by the government if they ever get outta line, plus these protesters are unarmed...... for now View attachment 26696

Civil disobedience have always had lasting effect then armed struggles. This way the government knows people are not happy with the concession they made and it will keep them on their toes. The people dying in these protest will be remembers as hero's like civil right marcher in the US and their sacrifice won't be in vain because change will happen.

Civil disobedience have always had lasting effect then armed struggles. This way the government knows people are not happy with the concession they made and it will keep them on their toes. The people dying in these protest will be remembers as hero's like civil right marcher in the US and their sacrifice won't be in vain because change will happen.
Don't let my Ethiopian banter get to u my Kitfu'ian neighbor:samwelcome:

I would love to see Somalia-Ethiopia friendly relationship where we help build each other up and prosper like how European countries developed a bonding relationship :friendhug:

But this is Africa :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
ljT1H10.gif

They won't, because Tigray's are inherently smarter than Oromo's, they own all the media + means of production which = obscurity for Oromo's. It's 2017 and you're the majority in Ethiopia, yet you have nothing. The state has relegated and will continue to relegate you into obscurity. TPLF controls your history books bud, unfortunately.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ethiopia's intelligence apparatus is scary efficient.

Protesters won't be more than a nuisance even if the numbers go up 10x.

Without weapons they can't threaten anyone...and try smuggling them in when Ethiopia has road blocks every 10 meters.

Also Oromos suffer from Stockholm syndrome after centuries of occupation and slavery and somehow consider themselves Habeshi.

Ethiopia's intelligence apparatus is scary efficient.

Protesters won't be more than a nuisance even if the numbers go up 10x.

Without weapons they can't threaten anyone...and try smuggling them in when Ethiopia has road blocks every 10 meters.

Also Oromos suffer from Stockholm syndrome after centuries of occupation and slavery and somehow consider themselves Habeshi.
Habeshas never enslaved them...don't talk bs. Christians didn't practice slavery...

Ethiopian intelligence service monitors all phone lines in the country and even the web. They even hack people in America.

They won't, because Tigray's are inherently smarter than Oromo's, they own all the media + means of production which = obscurity for Oromo's. It's 2017 and you're the majority in Ethiopia, yet you have nothing. The state has relegated and will continue to relegate you into obscurity. TPLF controls your history books bud, unfortunately.
The TPLF can kill millions of oromos and amhaaras in a week and say its due to a drought and receive billions in aid from the west, and win a 100% election every time. :pachah1: u have to applaud them for there next level wretchedness. :qri8gs7: they're making the Nazis seem like a child's scary story

raw

We should host Oromo freedom fighters just like we hosted Meles Zenawi in Xamar.

If we had a competent intelligence agency atm at the very least we should send over communication equipment.
I'm talking about in Ethiopia, Arabs along with oromos enslaved neighboring oromo clans after war. Habeshas only taxed them if it went through the region but it got banned many times.

You do know if oromos led Ethiopia they would annex the Somali region right away. They are fighting about the border right now and have already annexed over 80 villages since 2007.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm talking about in Ethiopia, Arabs along with oromos enslaved neighboring oromo clans after war. Habeshas only taxed them if it went through the region but it got banned many times.

You do know if oromos led Ethiopia they would annex the Somali region right away. They are fighting about the border right now and have already annexed over 80 villages since 2007.

Don't worry about the border between us and Oromo. We've dealt with our subjugated cousins for the past millennia and would rather give them the land than invaders from Yemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts