Promising Young Somali Golfer

Siham Ibrahim is a young rising talent in the sport of Golf with multiple medals and trophies at junior tournaments
1602803034196.png

1602803131798.png

1602803163622.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Mashallah she's talented and ambitious young girl, I hope she succeeds.

Golf is not a white man's game , all races should participate in this spectacular game.

I started playing tennis eventhough football is my thing , my arms got really tired swinging and striking it back with the racket but trust me I got bigger triceps from the excercise. I've been practicing the whole month.
I was invited to play golf the other day but I didn't want to humiliate myself , instead I spectated .

I'm learning I've already learnt the distance but I need to improve precision aiming

Golf Is really interesting sport

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Love me some Somali representation.😍 Wlh the younger Somali generation is so lucky having a lot of these Somali role models to look up too. :mjcry:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Love me some Somali representation.😍 Wlh the younger Somali generation is so lucky having a lot of these Somali role models to look up too. :mjcry:
Imagine having role models like Halima Aden mo farax (I don’t like him but it’s fine lolll) and so much more

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Imagine having role models like Halima Aden mo farax (I don’t like him but it’s fine lolll) and so much more
When we wuz kids we had to look up to either cadaan people, or madow people. :mjkkk: Representation matters!! :fittytousand:

Trending