Programmers and network engineers soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Do you memorise syntax? Or does it come with practice?

Has anyone sat the CCNA routing and switching exam?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No, i'm in my second year of computer science in Uni, im 19. But i have a desire to move over from ComSci to Network Engineering
Have you grasped any languages fully? What languages? Do you memorise syntax or do you just practice it?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Have you grasped any languages fully? What languages? Do you memorise syntax or do you just practice it?

It depends, some languages like the Heavy Object Oriented Languages like Java, C++ requires you to understand the structuring and how the language works, the syntax only compliments your understanding.

However for the scripting languages used to create websites like html, css, php and javascript, for me personally is easier to memorise certain things, and research the gaps in my knowledge

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It depends, some languages like the Heavy Object Oriented Languages like Java, C++ requires you to understand the structuring and how the language works, the syntax only compliments your understanding.

However for the scripting languages used to create websites like html, css, php and javascript, for me personally is easier to memorise certain things, and research the gaps in my knowledge
Python iga sheekay

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
And are you going to go solo on CCNA or cash out on one of those extortionate 5 day fast track courses?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Python iga sheekay
Python is a high level language, for general purpose programming. Fun fact i started off with Python. It's relatively easy to understand and many of the concepts in Python are used for other programming languages. If you become profecient in Python, you can create cool web applications, some 2D games and even create a user input - output system like a text version of Siri (which is what i tried to). Its pretty cool once you get the hang of it

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Python is a high level language, for general purpose programming. Fun fact i started off with Python. It's relatively easy to understand and many of the concepts in Python are used for other programming languages. If you become profecient in Python, you can create cool web applications, some 2D games and even create a user input - output system like a text version of Siri (which is what i tried to). Its pretty cool once you get the hang of it
Rageedii saxiib:salute:i started off with python aswell and its going okay alhamdulilah. Made a calculator the other day.

Syntax just comes with practice of variety of problems and what not. You need to be able to solve complex problems to be able to have a sound ability to code with python.

Python is a beautiful language tho, very simple and powerful language. Shouldn't be hard to master.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Syntax just comes with practice of variety of problems and what not. You need to be able to solve complex problems to be able to have a sound ability to code with python.

Python is a beautiful language tho, very simple and powerful language. Shouldn't be hard to master.
How long did it take you? And whats the most interesting thing youve made with python? What do you do?

How long did it take you? And whats the most interesting thing youve made with python? What do you do?

Well since python is not offered to us Engineers since we start off with Assembly and C++, I had to learn python myself and it took 1 month and a half but could have learned it more quickly was just lazy.

Best thing I made was a two player snake game. Although it has some bugs because to lazy to fix it but yeah

Well since python is not offered to us Engineers since we start off with Assembly and C++, I had to learn python myself and it took 1 month and a half but could have learned it more quickly was just lazy.

Best thing I made was a two player snake game. Although it has some bugs because to lazy to fix it but yeah
What kind of engineering do you study sxb:hmm:
Im currently studying assembly and Java in my first year of electrical engineering

Last edited:
What kind of engineering do you study sxb:hmm:
I'm almost done with the first year of electrical engineering, im currently studying assembly right now, assembly is alot of fun wallahi. We're learning Java though,not c++.

Computer&Electrical Engineering, we don't really touch high level programming at all.

You are gonna need C++ and C for Embedded designs and microchips which you will be tackling in your second year.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Computer&Electrical Engineering, we don't really touch high level programming at all.

You are gonna need C++ and C for Embedded designs and microchips which you will be tackling in your second year.

Do you do Computer Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts