Problems with feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between feminazis that entertain ideas like "manspreading" being an imminent problem and a feminist. Any movement has the potential to reach extremes, and we've seen the with the political right and now liberalism is going through its own phase of regression. No one would suggest that does anything to discredit many aspects of the political Right and Left.

That said, and now we're entering into my personal opinions:

Hillary Clinton > lunatic Trump, and the problems ppl have with her unsurprisingly disappear with her

Religion is fake.

Free-bleeding is unhygienic, but I highly support the alternative methods that sprang out of those ideas that are healthier, safer and easier to use like menstrual cups and cloth pads over tampons that give you Toxic Shock Syndrome and conventional pads.

I am a feminist and so probably are you, I daresay most of us are, but some women prefer not to associate with the word due to some extreme feminazis. I say go to Saudi Arabia, or heck, Somalia will do :manny: The word is of little importance to me.
Walahi menstrual cups are the shit. My lunette cup changed my life. No more walking around with a fucking nappy :/ .

Try it ladies!

VixR

Veritas
Walahi menstrual cups are the shit. My lunette cup changed my life. No more walking around with a fucking nappy :/ .

Try it ladies!
Say less, fam. After extensive research, yes you heard that right lol, I have a Sckoon cup and Anigan panties in my Amazon cart. I've been straight binge-watching period reviews for the last month, which have been surprisingly enjoyable :shookgabre:

ItsJustKelli and Safiya Nygaard (I love this girl!) both have amazing reviews for anyone interested.

Say less, fam. After extensive research, yes you heard that right lol, I have a Sckoon cup and Anigan panties in my Amazon cart. I've been straight binge-watching period reviews for the last month, which have been surprisingly enjoyable :shookgabre:

ItsJustKelli and Safiya Nygaard (I love this girl!) both have amazing reviews for anyone interested.

My periods follow the same system. It demands a chocolate bunny sacrifice, thus I've build chocholate bunny temple.

First i've heard of those items but have happy periods from now on inshaAllah :)

It will take getting used to but keep trying.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
All I want is for chauvinist pigs to treat women with respect and dignity. Just because you have an overgrown clitoris that you call a penis doesn't mean you're better than women.

I'm not a feminist, I love being treated like a princess by my man, carry my bags, pay for my shopping sessions, and let me eat from his plate.
:tacky:

I agree with every single damn point, I stopped being a feminist because those dumbass caadans ruined it for me.

Lol, don't even get me started on the wage gap LMAOOOO They're crying about not making a few cents to a white mans dollar, yet these same caadan women make more than black men.

Third wave feminism is a total joke, I'm taking about what's happening in first world countries cause lord knows third/second world countries desperately need it.

1. Most “feminists” don’t understand that feminism is: equality and not women>men 2. Free bleeding (please don’t ask). 3. Using Hilary Clinton (a murderer and a theif) as a spokes woman for women’s rights. 4. Shit taking religion. Other than that I see no fault in it
I honestly doubt most people that consider themselves feminist actually believe on what youre stating lol

VixR

Veritas
First i've heard of those items but have happy periods from now on inshaAllah :)

It will take getting used to but keep trying.
I saw a few Lunette reviews, but that Diva one was the first one I saw. It started as mild curiosity after a few ppl I know raved about it the same way you did. Suddenly, I was in the red sea of YT reviews, and after some deduction and tons of reviews, I settled on the sckoon bc it's the smallest and softest, supposedly. We'll see, I guess. I think it's worth a try.
My periods follow the same system. It demands a chocolate bunny sacrifice, thus I've build chocholate bunny temple.

7 days strong like baby ox (reference?:icon lol:)

I saw a few Lunette reviews, but that Diva one was the first one I saw. It started as mild curiosity after a few ppl I know raved about it the same way you did. Suddenly, I was in the red sea of YT reviews, and after some deduction and tons of reviews, I settled on the sckoon bc it's the smallest and softest, supposedly. We'll see, I guess. I think it's worth a try.

7 days strong like baby ox (reference?:icon lol:)

I'm always strong. I make them buffalos like @Reiko bend to me :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.