Problems with feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
1. Most “feminists” don’t understand that feminism is: equality and not women>men 2. Free bleeding (please don’t ask). 3. Using Hilary Clinton (a murderer and a theif) as a spokes woman for women’s rights. 4. Shit taking religion. Other than that I see no fault in it

That's like saying smoking causes cancer, foul breath, yellowing of teeth and wasted money, but other than that I see no problem wit it.

Femininists want a woman dominate world, they don't just want equality.

They want to tax men just for having penis. Want more affirmative action programs. Suppress our freedom of speech. Basically rule over us.

P.s. anyone noticed that men who support feminism look gay and nacas?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism has turned women into men there's none of the feminine attributes that a man would deem as being attractive

Feminism is a broad tent, like every movement. You get first wave Fems and third wave Fems, sex positive Fems and dyke Fems, sane Fems and kooky Fems. There's a world's difference between Mary Wollstonecraft and Andrea Dworkins. As the kids like to say, it's not a monolith.

That said, I'm against all of them because women were made to serve men. Unless she is dishing up a tasty meal, spreading her legs wider than the sky, or giving you an oil massage, she is not fulfilling her natural role in society.

#BanEquality

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Feminism is a broad tent, like every movement. You get first wave Fems and third wave Fems, sex positive Fems and dyke Fems, sane Fems and kooky Fems. There's a world's difference between Mary Wollstonecraft and Andrea Dworkins. As the kids like to say, it's not a monolith.

That said, I'm against all of them because women were made to serve men. Unless she is dishing up a tasty meal, spreading her legs wider than the sky, or giving you an oil massage, she is not fulfilling her natural role in society.

#BanEquality
:damn::dead:

VixR

Veritas
There's a difference between feminazis that entertain ideas like "manspreading" being an imminent problem and a feminist. Any movement has the potential to reach extremes, and we've seen the with the political right and now liberalism is going through its own phase of regression. No one would suggest that does anything to discredit many aspects of the political Right and Left.

That said, and now we're entering into my personal opinions:

Hillary Clinton > lunatic Trump, and the problems ppl have with her unsurprisingly disappear with her

Religion is fake.

Free-bleeding is unhygienic, but I highly support the alternative methods that sprang out of those ideas that are healthier, safer and easier to use like menstrual cups and cloth pads over tampons that give you Toxic Shock Syndrome and conventional pads.

I am a feminist and so probably are you, I daresay most of us are, but some women prefer not to associate with the word due to some extreme feminazis. I say go to Saudi Arabia, or heck, Somalia will do :manny: The word is of little importance to me.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There's a difference between feminazis that entertain ideas like "manspreading" being an imminent problem and a feminist. Any movement has the potential to reach extremes, and we've seen the with the political right and now liberalism is going through its own phase of regression. No one would suggest that does anything to discredit many aspects of the political Right and Left.

Hillary Clinton > lunatic Trump, and the problems ppl have with her unsurprisingly disappear with her

Religion is fake.

Free-bleeding is unhygienic, but I highly support the alternative methods that sprang out of those ideas that are healthier, safer and easier to use like menstrual cups and cloth pads over tampons that give you Toxic Shock Syndrome and conventional pads.

I am a feminist and so probably are you, I daresay most of us are, but some women prefer not to associate with the word due to some extreme feminazis. I say go to Saudi Arabia, or heck, Somalia will do :manny: The word is of little importance to me.

:mugshotman:أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

Religion is fake.

The white man gave you this freedom and now you look down on your people and religion.

How about this, change ur name to a white name , marry a white person and never come back to the somali community. You're an outcast and we don't need you anymore.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The white man gave you this freedom and now you look down on your people and religion.

How about this, change ur name to a white name , marry a white person and never come back to the somali community. You're an outcast and we don't need you anymore.
Kkkk the irony is almost too much to handle.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All I want is for chauvinist pigs to treat women with respect and dignity. Just because you have an overgrown clitoris that you call a penis doesn't mean you're better than women.

I'm not a feminist, I love being treated like a princess by my man, carry my bags, pay for my shopping sessions, and let me eat from his plate.

All I want is for chauvinist pigs to treat women with respect and dignity. Just because you have an overgrown clitoris that you call a penis doesn't mean you're better than women.

I'm not a feminist, I love being treated like a princess by my man, carry my bags, pay for my shopping sessions, and let me eat from his plate.

What am I suppose to eat
:what:

That's like saying smoking causes cancer, foul breath, yellowing of teeth and wasted money, but other than that I see no problem wit it.

Expect smoking doesn't illicit positive socio-economic and inter relational improvements for 50 % of the population and reducing unfounded discrimination in workplace and sexual harassment.

But it'd be hard to see when it isn't your humanity that is being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending