Problem with predestination

he didn't but similar to what he is looking at
How hard is it to understand

Let's say for whatever reason, I get the opportunity to go visit Allah at his throne at the age of 24. There he claims that he has decreed that I will die at the age of 26 in New York City. Now when I get to that age, I have the knowledge that this will happen. To avoid it, I say, there's no way I'm even thinking about stepping foot near New York City when I'm 26.

But that's where the contradiction arises. If I can make that choice and avoid my death, then Allah is not all powerful. However, if no matter what I do, I will end up having to go to New York City and die there at 26, I have no free will.

Muslims will probably argue, he can change this if you repent and become a good Muslim. This doesn't defeat the argument though because then I can argue, what if I want to die at the age of 26 in New York City. If Allah changes this, do I have the free will to be like "No, I wanna go out like this at the age of 26". Also, what kind of divine plan is this if everybody can just pray and change it all the time???

Anyway, just a thought I had. Thanks for reading.- Some EXmuslim

Im done
Thanks for admitting it

doesn't he have free will to do so?
No , again humans have limited will so "free will" as unlimited will power doesnt exist, but again that's not the free will in religious context. Free will in religious context only means the full choice to obey & submit your will to the will of God. That's the meaning of free will .

So maybe religious people shouldn't use "free will" or explain the definition before we use it

Psychologist

Changemaker
No 🤣 .
I'll send you a video it's a joe rogan debate & let me know what you think about it.

"No" that was point, its very hard to believe that there is free will and predestination

they start talking about gravity?
LMFAO this mf also prolly believes in flat earth, i can't watch it, makes mad for some reason.

what is the point of the video? are you saying science changes as time goes?
if so, that's why they are call gravity a theory cause we are still gathering information about it
and also on the Aristotle claim there is one like that in the Quran

Have they not seen the birds glide in the open sky? None holds them up except Allah. Surely in this are signs for those who believe.-16:79

We are still learning about our universe, still research are being done. there is more than you think

Last edited:
"No" that was point, its very hard to believe that there is free will and predestination

LMFAO this mf also prolly believes in flat earth, i can't watch it, makes mad for some reason.

if so, that's why they are call gravity a theory cause we are still gathering information on it
on also on the Aristotle claim there is one like that in the Quran

Have they not seen the birds glide in the open sky? None holds them up except Allah. Surely in this are signs for those who believe.-16:79

We are still learning about our universe, still research are being done. there is more than you think
Naah sxb
He makes good points
I found the whole poadcast interesting but for now skip to minute 8

if so, that's why they are call gravity a theory cause we are still gathering information about it
and also on the Aristotle claim there is one like that in the Quran

Yo , sxb I cant see you profile write me a message on my profile or dm me , we destroyed this thread with our discussion 🤣

Trending

Latest posts