Problem with predestination

Psychologist

Changemaker
Never understood this concept and how it works , but here we go.

One of the arguments people use is that God knew what we were going to do and wrote it, but thats not what al qadr means

Definition: Al-Qadr is the concept that Allah knows everything and has already decided everything that will happen.

Lets start with the Quran

You surely cannot guide whoever you like ˹O Prophet˺, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided. Quran 28:56

Not all will be guided okay, but why? '

Had We willed, We could have easily imposed guidance on every soul. But My Word will come to pass: I will surely fill up Hell with jinn and humans all together.

OH😐
So taste ˹the punishment˺ for neglecting the meeting of this Day of yours. We ˹too˺ will certainly neglect you. And taste the torment of eternity for what you used to do! Quran 32:13-14

Wow😳

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment. Quran 2:6-7

Problem with this is that Allah set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil but still would punish them LMAO😑

Whoever Allah guides is truly guided. And whoever He leaves to stray, they are the ˹true˺ losers.

Indeed, We have destined many jinn and humans for Hell. They have hearts they do not understand with, eyes they do not see with, and ears they do not hear with. They are like cattle. In fact, they are even less guided! Such ˹people˺ are ˹entirely˺ heedless. Quran 7:178-179

WOW🤯

Say, “Allah has the most conclusive argument. Had it been His Will, He would have easily imposed guidance upon all of you.” Quran 6:149

Some more here Quran 3:73-74 , Quran 5:40-41 , Quran 4:88 , Quran 16:93 , Quran 6:35

Now for the hadith

The man said, "Why do people (try to) do (good) deeds?" The Prophet said, "Everyone will do the deeds for which he has been created to do or he will do those deeds which will be made easy for him to do." (i.e. everybody will find easy to do such deeds as will lead him to his destined place for which he has been created). - Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 077, Hadith Number 595

don't worry guys, you will do what you were created to do :D

And by Allah, a person among you (or a man) may do deeds of the people of the Fire till there is only a cubit or an arm-breadth distance between him and the Fire, but then that writing (which Allah has ordered the angel to write) precedes, and he does the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters it; and a man may do the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is only a cubit or two between him and Paradise, and then that writing precedes and he does the deeds of the people of the Fire and enters it." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 593

BRO😕

A wretched (an evil doer) or a blessed (doer of good)? How much will his provisions be? What will his age be?' So all that is written while the creature is still in the mother's womb." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 594

Don't worry it was already written the evil you were going to do. Don't blame yourself LMAO🥳

Narrated Usama: Once while I was with the Prophet and Sa'd, Ubai bin Ka'b and Mu'adh were also sitting with him, there came to him a messenger from one of his daughters, telling him that her child was on the verge of death. The Prophet told the messenger to tell her, "It is for Allah what He takes, and it is for Allah what He gives, and everything has its fixed time (limit). So (she should) be patient and look for Allah's reward." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 59

go to the doctor ❌, just be patient for a reward✅ LMAO

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "No woman should ask for the divorce of her sister (Muslim) so as to take her place, but she should marry the man (without compelling him to divorce his other wife), for she will have nothing but what Allah has written for her." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 598

You will have nothing but what Allah has written for you😜

Narrated Hudhaifa: The Prophet once delivered a speech in front of us wherein he left nothing but mentioned (about) everything that would happen till the Hour. Some of us stored that our minds and some forgot it. (After that speech) I used to see events taking place (which had been referred to in that speech) but I had forgotten them (before their occurrence). Then I would recognize such events as a man recognizes another man who has been absent and then sees and recognizes him.
WOW So those were really written by Allah 😳

Narrated 'Ali: While we were sitting with the Prophet who had a stick with which he was scraping the earth, he lowered his head and said, "There is none of you but has his place assigned either in the Fire or in Paradise." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 602

Enjoy your life dawg, it was already determined where you would be going to also it can't be changed. Allah doesn't make mistakes.🤘 Don't be confuse if you still an evil person in heaven, it was determined that he would be going to heaven before he was born😱

the Prophet said, "A man may do the deeds of the people of the Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily, (the rewards of) the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds)". Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 604

Damn, enjoy your life dawg.....😶

"Allah has written for the son of Adam his inevitable share of adultery whether he is aware of it or not: The adultery of the eye is the looking (at something which is sinful to look at), and the adultery of the tongue is to utter (what it is unlawful to utter), and the innerself wishes and longs for (adultery) and the private parts turn that into reality or refrain from submitting to the temptation." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 609

😜"written"

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

I don't blame him, do you? 🤔

Narrated 'Abdullah: When taking an oath, the Prophet very often used to say, "No, by Him Who turns the hearts." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 614

i think he was talking about Quran 2:6-7 🤔

for anyone who is residing in a town in which this disease is present, and remains there and does not leave that town, but has patience and hopes for Allah's reward, and knows that nothing will befall him except what Allah has written for him, then he will get such reward as that of a martyr." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 616

Be patient and wait for the reward 🥳

Done. took long time but was fun LMAO.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
don't u get tired talking about religion i thought u said u weren't those ex muslim who are obsessed with islam, take a break bro

Psychologist

Changemaker
don't u get tired talking about religion i thought u said u weren't those ex muslim who are obsessed with islam, take a break bro
You should read it, you might understand the point view of my point. one of the craziest one is this one

the Prophet said, "A man may do the deeds of the people of the Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily, (the rewards of) the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds)". Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 604

Psychologist

Changemaker
Perfect. Just like God intended it to be.

LMAO
D487AA16-3B59-4C3A-BEE1-0192752F683B.jpeg

You arguing fallacy after fallacy
You arguing humans dont have a will(free will) & conclude from there it doesnt matter what we do ,we would do it no matter what.

Predestination vs free will
Is an on going medieval debate & big thinker of the past already dealt with it .

Whether you religious or not you didn't answered the question at all .

So again the question to you .
Do we have free will or is everything pre determined?

Psychologist

Changemaker
You arguing fallacy after fallacy
You arguing humans dont have a will(free will) & conclude from there it doesnt matter what we do ,we would do it no matter what.
How so? Nope, my whole argument was that pre-destination and free will can't coexist. we can't have god determining us Whether we will go to have heaven or hell and still test us on that.
Predestination vs free will
Is an on going medieval debate & big thinker of the past already dealt with it .
YEAH in which many reject the whole concept cause of how it doesn't make any sense and which some just didn't care.
Whether you religious or not you didn't answered the question at all .
My whole question was if everything is determined by god, what is our free will for? what is the point of praying when it was already determined if we will go to hell or heaven.
So again the question to you .
i dont think you understood my point or you just didn't read the thing. here are some stuff i have problem with.
the Prophet said, "A man may do the deeds of the people of the Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily, (the rewards of) the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds)". Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 604 and many other hadith but you can go read them up there
Do we have free will or is everything pre determined?

Most important things are pre determined

Indeed, We have destined many jinn and humans for Hell. They have hearts they do not understand with, eyes they do not see with, and ears they do not hear with. They are like cattle. In fact, they are even less guided! Such ˹people˺ are ˹entirely˺ heedless. Quran 7:178-179

The man said, "Why do people (try to) do (good) deeds?" The Prophet said, "Everyone will do the deeds for which he has been created to do or he will do those deeds which will be made easy for him to do." (i.e. everybody will find easy to do such deeds as will lead him to his destined place for which he has been created). - Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 077, Hadith Number 595

Narrated 'Ali: While we were sitting with the Prophet who had a stick with which he was scraping the earth, he lowered his head and said, "There is none of you but has his place assigned either in the Fire or in Paradise." Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 602

after reading this those verses from the quran make sense

You surely cannot guide whoever you like ˹O Prophet˺, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided. Quran 28:56

Not all will be guided okay, but why? '

Had We willed, We could have easily imposed guidance on every soul. But My Word will come to pass: I will surely fill up Hell with jinn and humans all together.

OH😐
So taste ˹the punishment˺ for neglecting the meeting of this Day of yours. We ˹too˺ will certainly neglect you. And taste the torment of eternity for what you used to do! Quran 32:13-14

Wow😳

Hope that helped

How so? Nope, my whole argument was that pre-destination and free will can't coexist. we can't have god determining us Whether we will go to have heaven or hell and still test us on that.
Again fallacy
Free will & pre-destination can coexist
Our choices are included in the pre-destination
God knew before he created us what we our choices gonna be ,so he created us knowing where we gonna end heaven or hell .
God created for 1 reason to worship him it's our decision/choice to do so based on our choice (free will) we get punished or rewarded .
God already knows every choice we take so the end results are already written
We cannot change qadr Allah
You can change your choices & our changed choices are already included in qadr allah for example
The moment you read this lift your arm you have a choice now either you lift your arm or not the choice is on you!
But God already knows what you choose & it written down !

That's basically a demonstration of free will coexisting with qadr Allah

I hope you understand my points

Psychologist

Changemaker
God knew before he created us what we our choices gonna be ,so he created us knowing where we gonna end heaven or hell .
Al-Qadr is the Muslim belief that Allah has decided everything that will happen in the world and in people's lives, which is also called predestination.

key word decided.
Nope he never claims that but okay.

Key word destined

Im not teaching a kid what those words mean.

I dont think you understood the whole thing but okay enjoy

Al-Qadr is the Muslim belief that Allah has decided everything that will happen in the world and in people's lives, which is also called predestination.
Al-Qadr is the concept that Allah knows everything and has already decided everything that will happen. This is called predestination . Al-Qadr is linked to the six beliefs of Sunni Islam. This is because it shows that Allah is omniscient, meaning 'knowing everything', and omnipotent, meaning 'having unlimited power.'

Key word destined

Im not teaching a kid what those words mean

Oxford definition of 'Destination'
"the place to which someone or something is going or being sent."

Again our destination is/was based on our decisions (free will)

I see you trying to find holes to justify your beliefs & actions ,but as usual ex muslims never fail to amaze me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Psychologist

Changemaker
Al-Qadr is the concept that Allah knows everything and has already decided everything that will happen. This is called predestination . Al-Qadr is linked to the six beliefs of Sunni Islam. This is because it shows that Allah is omniscient, meaning 'knowing everything', and omnipotent, meaning 'having unlimited power.'

Oxford definition of 'Destination'
"the place to which someone or something is going or being sent."

Again our destination is/was based on our decisions (free will)

I see you trying to find holes to justify your beliefs & actions ,but as usual ex muslims never fail to amaze me 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yeah man, you know nothing about what are you talking about. if you read the whole hadith and quran verses you might would have understand but i don't blame you it was destined for you to not understand it :D

see a doctor if you are serious
Sjvlbgs.jpg

Trending

Latest posts