Prisoners in Yemen say they are being subjected to mass sexual abuse from Emirati officers

Detainees have also reportedly been raped while other guards filmed the assaults. Their genitals have been electrocuted or rocks have been hung from their testicles. Guards sexually violated others with wooden and steel poles, the prisoners alleged.

"They strip you naked, then tie your hands to a steel pole from the right and the left so you are spread open in front of them. Then the sodomizing starts," said one father of four.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/prisoners-yemen-sexual-abuse-rape-crime-emirati-officers-uae-a8408186.html?amp

Bo.onimo iyo gobnimo cannot be hidden or faked.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I laughed at the title, ngl, but the details are absolutely sickening. Fucking Ayrabs. I hope Iran nukes them off the face of this earth.

What is up with these middle easterners and Sexual Perversion? They are up there with the whites in terms of deviance. Their local culture is truly sickening.

I ignore their Islamic greetings.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Are these Niggas always chewing khat.. every pic and documentary their cheeks are full..
rtx5y3c5.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
most arabs are evil. they pretend to hate gays but they rape men in prison.
Do you see the double standards here? @government @Crow look at this hypocrisy. :draketf:

G0ZwKDF.png

You just stereotyped 420 million Arabs and call most of them "evil" and "rapists" but have an issue for Somalis attacking Kenyans when they are discriminating our people, occupying our territory (NFD), claiming our sea, and raiding/slaughtering our people in Jubbaland. You have south Africans slaughtering our people and looting their businesses.

Wallahi Somali women are qashin. You make me sick.

Last edited:
Do you see the double standards here? @government @Crow look at this hypocrisy. :draketf:

G0ZwKDF.png

You just stereotyped 420 million Arabs and call most of them as "evil" and "rapists" but have an issue of Somalis attacking Bantus when the Kenyans are discriminating our people, occupying our territory (NFD), claiming our sea, and raiding/slaughtering our people in Jubbaland. You have south Africans slaughtering our people and looting their business.

What do you expect from a woman named after a serial castrater

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

G0ZwKDF.png

You just stereotyped 420 million Arabs and call most of them "evil" and "rapists" but have an issue for Somalis attacking Kenyans when they are discriminating our people, occupying our territory (NFD), claiming our sea, and raiding/slaughtering our people in Jubbaland. You have south Africans slaughtering our people and looting their businesses.

Another xalimo with jungle fever. What's new here?
:mjlol:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
arabs are famous for sexual harassment and rape their many studies that support that. Criticizing group of people for something that is wide spread in their countries is normal but i did not criticize arabs for their looks like having big nose like you guys do it alot to Africans and called them animals. criticize kenyan and south africans by their action and behavior but not by their look.

Qashin are those useless somali boys who destroying somalia using religion and clan.

It seems you boys need new Caraweelo to castrate all of you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Detainees have also reportedly been raped while other guards filmed the assaults. Their genitals have been electrocuted or rocks have been hung from their testicles. Guards sexually violated others with wooden and steel poles, the prisoners alleged.

"They strip you naked, then tie your hands to a steel pole from the right and the left so you are spread open in front of them. Then the sodomizing starts," said one father of four.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/prisoners-yemen-sexual-abuse-rape-crime-emirati-officers-uae-a8408186.html?amp

Bo.onimo iyo gobnimo cannot be hidden or faked.
79.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
arabs are famous for sexual harassment and rape their many studies that support that. Criticizing group of people for something that is wide spread in their countries is normal but i did not criticize arabs for their looks like having big nose like you guys do it alot to Africans and called them animals. criticize kenyan and south africans by their action and behavior but not by their look.

Qashin are those useless somali boys who destroying somalia using religion and clan.

It seems you boys need new Caraweelo to castrate all of you.
Weak response. Just admit that you're a racist.