Prisoners in Yemen say they are being subjected to mass sexual abuse from Emirati officers

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Finesse

You defending these somali guys who do not even have the basic decency.... you need more than luck with these guys.
basic decency kulaha

you defend rapists and killers
who steal from us and are now trying to take our oil
you dont even know what you're talking about

i fully exposed you're hipocracy just go home and hide:nahgirl:
and take you're farax hate with you

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
basic decency kulaha

you defend rapists and killers
who are steal from us and are now trying to take our oil
you dont even know what you're talking about

i fully exposed you're hipocracy just go home and hide:nahgirl:
and take you're farax hate with you

more empty claims and insults do you even know how to have normal discussing without using insults.... i will not waste my time in this. enjoy being whoever you are. time to use ignore option.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
more empty claims and insults do you even know how to have normal discussing without using insults.... i will not waste my time in this. enjoy being whoever you are. time to use ignore option.
tied of debating you blm Madow loving xaarlimos
supporting our enemy who are genociding us killing us and raping us

just sad that thier are xalimos like you around
and praying my future wife doesn't aspire to you're beliefs

Last edited:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
got nothing to say to you blm Madow loving xaarlimos
supporting our enemy who are genociding us killing us and raping us

just sad that thier are xalimos like you around
and prying my future wife doesn't aspire to you're beliefs

we have different ways of thinking. you choose to hate and insults and be angry at everyone who do not agree with you and divide the world to us and them the enemy but for me i choose to logically understand what happening in somalia and how somalis are treated inside somalia and outside and i believe the change start with us somalis to respect each other and to build our country and to have strong government that will protect their citizens who live in foreign countries. somalia need open-minded people not people who will join with you to insult more people. if you are afraid of strong independent women don't marry at all.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
we have different ways of thinking. you choose to hate and insults and be angry at everyone who do not agree with you and divide the world to us and them the enemy but for me i choose to logically understand what happening in somalia and how somalis are treated inside somalia and outside and i believe the change start with us somalis to respect each other and to build our country and to have strong government that will protect their citizens who live in foreign countries. somalia need open-minded people not people who will join with you to insult more people. if you are afraid of strong independent women don't marry at all.
you dont support somalis !!!!!!:ileycry:

you support Madows :camby:

Tukraq

VIP
shes not a somali women in my eyes
complete utter filth gashin of a women

shes is whatever the hell filth is :ulyin:
Why’s she uplifting shithole countries like Kenya and South Africa :susp: even Somalia’s better at least you have some type of social mobility, those people living in this shitholes will remain in them, South Africa at least the white part was once good but it’s going to turn into another Zimbabwe

Detainees have also reportedly been raped while other guards filmed the assaults. Their genitals have been electrocuted or rocks have been hung from their testicles. Guards sexually violated others with wooden and steel poles, the prisoners alleged.

"They strip you naked, then tie your hands to a steel pole from the right and the left so you are spread open in front of them. Then the sodomizing starts," said one father of four.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/prisoners-yemen-sexual-abuse-rape-crime-emirati-officers-uae-a8408186.html?amp

Bo.onimo iyo gobnimo cannot be hidden or faked.

These facts have all been confirmed by the United Nations as well. What is happening here is shocking to all of humanity.

"The Group of Experts documented the rape of six men and one boy in addition to other sexual assaults and forced nudity. In a number of cases, the victims were raped several times. United Arab Emirates military personnel perpetrated oral and anal rape with objects and with penises. This included gang rape by multiple military personnel. In all cases sexual violence was used as an interrogation and torture technique. Detainees reported that the violence and threats used would escalate, and the ultimate threat was of rape. When United Arab Emirates military personnel did not succeed in achieving their goals with other means, they raped or sexually abused the victims."

You can read the report online here: https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/GEE-Yemen/A_HRC_42_CRP_1.PDF

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Qashin are those useless somali boys who destroying somalia using religion and clan.

It seems you boys need new Caraweelo to castrate all of you.

So if you happen to castrate all somali men then what's left of Somalis.
Who will pass on the cushitic genes
After araweelo was killed and buried in an unknown grave , FGM were introduced to Somali women as revenge
Today somalis marry out like the plague
I just wished that she only castrated the religious zeolouts and clannists not all men are villains walaal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
3601.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Arabs and sexual violence and torture go together like this
620x349
Arabs are undercover and admirers of sodomy due to various factors
Limit interaction with the opposite sex
Inequality gap
their monarchy dictorship suppressing the natural sexual desires between a man and a women created a chain reaction of qaniisnimo
Where Arab men become effeminate and submissive to same sex intercourse
Theyre desperate they even have intercourses with goats

It's not only the arab world but also in the Islamic world
Have you heard the news not so long ago a Turkish imam was caught using cucumbers as intimacy
An Iranian imam dresses up a boy in girls clothing and sodomized the child
Pakistan ranks NO1 as viewers of sodomy

Have you heard about the crossdressing pasha boys in Afghanistan abused by older men with henna beard
Indonesian law maker caned for performing sodomy

It's all on the news

Somalia has it much worse wlahi
Qoomuuluudh is an epidemic there just look at the Youtube Somali Section

Fucking cancerous and yet somalis follow these people like sheeps

Goat fuckers were never pious to begin with

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What do you expect from a woman named after a serial castrater
You're an arab bumlicker , probably a barwaani mutt endorsing this degeneracy

If araweelo was reincarnated you'd be the first one to get castrated
cucks and those who have defeatist ideologies should have their dicks chopped off

Filthy disgusting ayraab

Muji

VIP
Arab, Pakistani, afghan and Somali men are some of the most sexually obscene in the world. Let’s jot forget a Somali man once raped a pensioner.

I blame their patriarchal societies where they blame rape on the victim.

Arab, Pakistani, afghan and Somali men are some of the most sexually obscene in the world. Let’s jot forget a Somali man once raped a pensioner.

Normal people: discussing about unrelated topics

Knowlessness: All somali men are worse and should judge them all by the few who actually cause problem. (Does this at every thread)

My god, you're pretentious and stupid, get a life.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

And they usually marry off the victim to the rapist according to religious jurisprudence and the worst scenario the victim gets caned for adultery depending on her marital status .
Disgusting traits among them very challenging to abolish , when men perceive women as baby factories

Patriarchal societies is not the only factor it's just that Somalis happened to be backwards and are out of touch with the real world

Are we seriously going to blame them and not the Arabs who are solemly responsible for importing their toxicity projecting it to the mass sheep

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So if you happen to castrate all somali men then what's left of Somalis.
Who will pass on the cushitic genes
After araweelo was killed and buried in an unknown grave , FGM were introduced to Somali women as revenge
Today somalis marry out like the plague
I just wished that she only castrated the religious zeolouts and clannists not all men are villains walaal
Fgm is a female enforced tradition. Men get upset when they find out the mother cut off the clit of their daughter.

Trending