Prisoners in Yemen say they are being subjected to mass sexual abuse from Emirati officers

arabs are famous for sexual harassment and rape their many studies that support that. Criticizing group of people for something that is wide spread in their countries is normal but i did not criticize arabs for their looks like having big nose like you guys do it alot to Africans and called them animals. criticize kenyan and south africans by their action and behavior but not by their look.

Qashin are those useless somali boys who destroying somalia using religion and clan.

It seems you boys need new Caraweelo to castrate all of you.
Carawelo is fake. Nice role model you have tho and a great mentality to hold. Don't be racist to Madows but castrate a whole race.

:drakekidding:

Do you see the double standards here? @government @Crow look at this hypocrisy. :draketf:

G0ZwKDF.png

You just stereotyped 420 million Arabs and call most of them "evil" and "rapists" but have an issue for Somalis attacking Kenyans when they are discriminating our people, occupying our territory (NFD), claiming our sea, and raiding/slaughtering our people in Jubbaland. You have south Africans slaughtering our people and looting their businesses.

Wallahi Somali women are qashin. You make me sick.

'SOMALI WOMEN ARE QASHIN".

Excuse me?

Are you not from a Somali woman's womb? Have some decency.
Respond to that user directly, don't insult all of us.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Carawelo is fake. Nice role model you have tho and a great mentality to hold. Don't be racist to Madows but castrate a whole race.

:drakekidding:

you are saying caraweelo is fake and at the same time you saying don't be racist to castrate a whole race. you seem lost, go find some common sense.

Caraweelo was a woman warrior who inspired women to unite and fight against injustice and oppression that were happening to them and because of the current situation of women in somalia we need a women like her again.

you are saying caraweelo is fake and at the same time you saying don't be racist to castrate a whole race. you seem lost, go find some common sense.

Caraweelo was a woman warrior who inspired women to unite and fight against injustice and oppression that were happening to them and because of the current situation of women in somalia we need a women like her again.

There is no need to insult Somali men.
Target those who are hurting the Somali race, don't use blanket statements. A true Somali woman/man uplifts Somalis.

Caraweelo

There is no need to insult Somali men.
Target those who are hurting the Somali race, don't use blanket statements. A true Somali woman/man uplifts Somalis.

where exactly in here did i insult somali men.. i'm having discussion with one of them who seem didn't understand my point.

most men in here are annoying and insulting everyone if you come here to uplift somalis it will be very difficult task. good luck sis.

You seem mad and obsessed with children's tales. Your even worse than the lunatics on 4chan, with your sick desire to bring physical harm to ppl.

where exactly in here did i insult somali men.. i'm having discussion with one of them who seem didn't understand my point.

most men in here are annoying and insulting everyone if you come here to uplift somalis it will be very difficult task. good luck sis.

I saw a post in which you said "most Somali men". Sis, let's not use those statements, your passion is needed to save our people. :it0tdo8:

Caraweelo

You seem mad and obsessed with children's tales. Your even worse than the lunatics on 4chan, with your sick desire to bring physical harm to ppl.

said by a person like you :ftw9nwa: sure why not.. whatever floats your boat.

Caraweelo

I saw a post in which you said "most Somali men". Sis, let's not use those statements, your passion is needed to save our people. :it0tdo8:

what's wrong with saying most of somali men? i did not say all men but most of them.

I give up on somali people i don't have energy to deal with their toxic mentality. I have few somali friends who are open minded and great people i will stay with those but the rest can sink in the ocean.

best of luck dear.

what's wrong with saying most of somali men? i did not say all men but most of them.

I give up on somali people i don't have energy to deal with their toxic mentality. I have few somali friends who are open minded and great people i will stay with those but the rest can sink in the ocean.

best of luck dear.

Most Somali men are good to the Somalis around them.

You have great friends and there are more great people out there but you will not attract them with a scarcity mindset.

Same to you.

Caraweelo

I never advocated castrating ppl. You sounded like the european belgian colonisers there, but keep denying you are extreme.

You must be one of those returning isis brides.

:susp:

says again by a guy who is angry about things that does not even happen but not bother to care about children and women being raped and violated in somalia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
'SOMALI WOMEN ARE QASHIN".

Excuse me?

Are you not from a Somali woman's womb? Have some decency.
Respond to that user directly, don't insult all of us.
shes not a somali women in my eyes
complete utter filth gashin of a women

shes is whatever the hell filth is :ulyin:

says again by a guy who is angry about things that does not even happen but not bother to care about children and women being raped and violated in somalia.
Now your making shit up. I was angry since i heard about the amisom rape stories until the current rape stories. I don't live in somali right now and am getting a degree so i can go back eventually and make changes. To blame me for something like rape is preposterous and illogical.

Just who are you angry at little girl?

:birdman:

Caraweelo

Most Somali men are good to the Somalis around them.

You have great friends and there are more great people out there but you will not attract them with a scarcity mindset.

Same to you.

I think you are being too much positive about somalis or you grow up in a city where somalis are well behaving that's very rare. i'm interested to know from where you get the idea of "Most Somali men are good" is it from experience please share with us how you come up with your opinion. i'm open to learning from others.

Trending