Prince Charles wouldn't let Harry and Meghan's son be a prince

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'll be honest, I'm with the Royal Family on this one.

Imagine if Somalis had a Royal Family, and one of the senior Princes, married some foreign woman, in her late 30s, divorced, and had her nudes online.......

Forget disowning him, I'd have him executed, for bringing shame to the family and country.

People need to understand, in the Monarchy, things are different. You don't have the same life as the masses, and there are certain things expected of you.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I'm with the Royal Family on this one.

Imagine of Somalis has a Royal Family, and one of the senior Princes, married some foreign woman, in her late 30s, divorced, and had her nudes online.......

Forget disowning him, I'd have him executed, for bringing shame to the family and country.

People need to understand, in the Monarchy, things are different. You don't have the same life as the masses, and their are certain things expected of you.

Silly take.

His own father is with a divorced woman whom he had an affair with for years. The king of spain is married to a divorced woman and has two daughters with her.

A woman being older or divorced isn't an issue. I don't think Meghan has nudes online.

The only dislike her because she's mixed and not one of them.

Silly take.

His own father is with a divorced woman whom he had an affair with for years. The king of spain is married to a divorced woman and has two daughters with her.

A woman being older or divorced isn't an issue. I don't think Meghan has nudes online.

Are you comparing Meghan to a rich English woman who is the granddaughter of a baron who had a respectable marriage and career :gucciwhat:

Are you comparing Meghan to a rich English woman who is the granddaughter of a baron who had a respectable marriage and career :gucciwhat:

Respectable? That woman cheated with charles throughout her marriage and got a divorce and married a future king of England.

What has Meghan done apart from being mixed and not an aristocrat?

So according to you, respectability is based on what? Being white and being an aristocrate. Okay

Silly take.

wasn't meghan an yatch girl?

Respectable? That woman cheated with charles throughout her marriage and got a divorce and married a future king of England.

What has Meghan done apart from being mixed and not an aristocrat?

So according to you, respectability is based on what? Being white and being an aristocrate. Okay
In a white mans world yes race and status is also part of respectability that can’t be denied furthermore everyone does it - it’s normal.
They’re both gaals - let’s be honest we’re just comparing the better gaal. If you cheat might aswell go big and have high standards, but no -Meghan acts like the ghetto girl she is who finally made it to the ballroom :bell:she has not acted accordingly furthermore she’s caused a big old fuss and embarrassed them in front of the whole world, she has not added anything to their image but shame yet she still expects to benefit from it. The entitlement is amazing and that’s Harry’s fault for marrying her.

In a white mans world yes race and status is also part of respectability that can’t be denied furthermore everyone does it - it’s normal.
They’re both gaals - let’s be honest we’re just comparing the better gaal. If you cheat might aswell go big and have high standards, but no -Meghan acts like the ghetto girl she is who finally made it to the ballroom :bell:she has not acted accordingly furthermore she’s caused a big old fuss and embarrassed them in front of the whole world, she has not added anything to their image but shame yet she still expects to benefit from it. The entitlement is amazing and that’s Harry’s fault for marrying her.

And you know this because of the......
Dailymail? What exactly has she done?

What has Meghan done that was ghetto? I mean before properly stepping into royalty or even opening her mouth, the press was trying to link her to LA gangs for being mixed and from LA.

Anyways, you sound like a middle aged Karen. As a non cadan person why would you judge her being mixed and non Aristo? So you think Camilla who has bullied Diana, had a 20+ affair is less ghetto? Oh let me see why... Because she's cadaan.

Silly take.

They dislike her for being too upfront and they feel she has too much control over him. Her race don’t matter. I’m with the royals on this one tbh. She is typical arrogant American

They dislike her for being too upfront and they feel she has too much control over him. Her race don’t matter. I’m with the royals on this one tbh. She is typical arrogant American

Honestly, if she was one of them they would have let a lot silde.

We have no idea about her arrogance apart from British media portrayal. Everyone that has worked with her say the opposite and are confused about the way the Brits portray her.

Honestly, if she was one of them they would have let a lot silde.

We have no idea about her arrogance apart from British media portrayal. Everyone that has worked with her say the opposite and are confused about the way the Brits portray her.

She isn’t one of them. She is mixed raced American from trashy family. If I was royal African I wouldn’t want half white trash in my family.

She isn’t one of them. She is mixed raced American from trashy family. If I was royal African I wouldn’t want half white trash in my family.
Well then, they need to stop pretending that they are pro diverse and just admit it with their chest.

They've all behaved rather trashy, more so than she could ever, so your mentality is rather elitish for a working class immigrant.

And you know this because of the......
Dailymail? What exactly has she done?

What has Meghan done that was ghetto? I mean before properly stepping into royalty or even opening her mouth, the press was trying to link her to LA gangs for being mixed and from LA.

Anyways, you sound like a middle aged Karen. As a non cadan person why would you judge her being mixed and non Aristo? So you think Camilla who has bullied Diana, had a 20+ affair is less ghetto? Oh let me see why... Because she's cadaan.
I don’t read the Daily Mail
Her actions tell me everything I need to know about her. From her wedding to her interview to her letter to her friends. It has all the Hallmarks of a crazy entitled woman.
Kate was bullied relentlessly that’s the newspapers jobs it sells but she proved herself to be everything but and if me expecting reasonable behaviour from Meghan makes me sound like a middle aged Karen so be it.
This is an establishment not the local nail palour there’s a lot more at stake and you need to be careful who you are bringing into it.

Sorry @Hali i fully agree with @Angelina on this argument. As a woman and black one at that I’m surprised to see you tearing Megan down like you just did. Camilla has no more sharaf than she does. Camilla was in her 30s more than 40 yrs ago when she was cheating with a married man. In an era when most of her peers married virgin, she was parting it up in the 70s. She had zero class, the only thing she had going for her is old money.

Trending